Welcome to my YIERTOWN Solar Powered Outdoor Insect Killer review. This is cheap outdoor lamp/mosquito killer. It’s solar-powered so can be simply placed in the garden and left alone with no real human interference.
- [PIR Motion Lights and No Dim Mode]- Designed with No dim mode to increase product life span. When motion is detected within 3-5m, the motion sensor lights will turn on automatically in darkness or at night, which provides your illumination for security and safety protection.
- [28 LED Ultra-Bright Solar Powered Lights]-There are 28 powerful LEDs and the motion angle is 120 degrees which can provide excellent illumination and turn the dark space into a bright lighted space. With a lampshade covering the led, well designed to longer its performance life.
- [High Efficiency and Eco-Friendly]- By exposure to sunlight for around 8 hours in daytime, the solar light is able to work for you by motion detecting at night.
- [Waterproof IP65 and Durable]- The solar outdoor lights is water resistant and heat-resistant. A great solar security light for outdoor patio, garden, deck, yard, drive, outside wall, fence etc
- [After service Policy]- We promise a 30-Day Full Refund Policy and 180-Day Limited Product Guarantee Period.
Design and quality:
The lamp looks like a typical box lamp you would see outside. It has a plastic cage shell with a roof covering over it. On the top of the roof is a solar panel that is used to charge the battery. The lid comes off of the cage to give you access to the inside of the cage to empty it of insects and debris. This also gives you access to the lamp and the two battery compartments.
Included with the lamp is a steak that comes in a few different sections and is used to play the lamp into the ground. It works really well and keeps the light sturdily planted into the ground even in high-wind situations.
The build quality is ok, but the lamp is made from a cheap and flimsy plastic that feels as if it will break quite easily with the slightest bit of mistreatment such as an accidental knock over or drop, so do be wary if you have a large pet.
This lamp is really simple to use and takes no time to set up. Initial use does require you to leave the lamp outside in the off position with at least 24 hours of sun before turning it on to charge the batteries.
There are two lamp colors to choose from, one is white and the other is an insect attracting blue light. These two colors are switched between by using the three position switch on the underside of the lamp. When on the lamps are a nice bright color and the blue one does a wonderful job of attracting the insects while the wire gives them a buzz that kills them off.
This is a good lamp that works really well and fulfills its purposes. The build quality is lacking though and the lamp does look and feel quite cheap.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Hoont Plug In Electronic Total Pest Eliminator Review
- Wonky Hill Miniature Garden Fairy Willow Set Review: A Cute Little Set Perfect For Outside Or Inside
- Rii I8 Mini Wireless Keyboard With Touchpad Review of 2021
- Futura 2.5KW Black Oil Filled Radiator Heater Review: Efficient And Easy To Use
- Sandberg PowerBack 3000 Review – Charge The Power Of Solar