Living in the North of England I often wonder why I would ever need Sunglasses since the sun only pops by about once a year, but I suppose some sunglasses are better than none for that one day of sun. Joking aside, though, today I am reviewing the XQ-XQ Polarized U.V Sports Glasses With Five Sets Of Interchangeable Lenses.
- TAC POLARIZED LENS- 100% UV400 protection coating, blocks 100% harmful UVA & UVB Rays. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light and protect eyes perfectly. TAC lens includes 7 layers. The 1st layer is polarization layer. The 2nd and 3rd layers are bonding layers to enable durability. The 4th and 5th layers are UV protection layers to absorb UV light. The 6th and 7th layers are shatterproof layers.
- PRODUCTS DIMENSION- Lens height:40 mm (1.57 inches); lens width:66mm (2.59 inches); leg length:140mm(5.51 inches); nose bridge:12-30 mm (0.47-1.18 inches); frame length: 140mm (5.51 inches).
- GOOD LOOK, SUPERLIGHT, STYLISH, DURABLE AND CLEAR- Flattering lines & design features create aesthetically pleasing appearance. Lightweight design is ideal for motorcycle and cycling bicycle, driving, running, fishing, racing, skiing, climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Fashion and stylish design, with rich color combinations of frames and lens. Polycarbonate lens and frames are impact, scratch resistant and durable. Rimless jacket frame design enables clear lower vision field.
The best part of these glasses lays within their design. They have been designed with interchangeable lenses in mind, which means you can choose a pair of lenses suitable for your situation. You get a choice of five included with this pair of glasses, that’s five really awesome lenses. Each set has its own colour, so there’s a yellow pair, a clear pair, a black pair, a blue pair and an oil slick coloured pair. I’m not an expert so I’m not yet sure what each pair is best worn for.
Something else I really like about these is that the earpieces disconnect from the main frame and can be replaced with an elasticated headband (which also comes included) this headband is brilliant as it can be used for more extreme sports where the glasses are likely to fall off such as mountain biking to prevent the glasses falling completely off of you and hurtling to the floor. There’s also a neck strap included that hooks onto the earpieces so the glasses can get sit around your neck.
Removal and insertion of the lenses are both relatively easy task. To remove the lenses simply apply firm pressure with your finger and slide them out from the middle. Inserting them is simply a case of lining the lenses up with the slots in the frame and sliding them into place.
The frame of the glasses is made from plastic, although it’s not actually bad plastic as the frame feels really sturdy in hand.
To protect all of this you get a hard shell case that has room for both straps, a cleaning cloth, the glasses, a soft carry pouch and all the lenses which have their own little slots at the front of the case. For glasses in this price group, this is really an awesome case.
In use I find the glasses to be great, they are surprisingly comfortable for the most part and very stylish looking. I will say however the nose area was a bit tight on my nose which caused me a bit of discomfort. Out in the sun, I find that the lenses do a fantastic job of shielding my eyes. I used them a few days ago for mountain biking and in use with the head strap, they managed to stay on my head with no issues. When I was out walking with them, they also did a fantastic job of not falling off of my face.
This is a wonderful pair of Sports Glasses. You get five different sets of lenses, a few accessories and a really sweet carry case to hold it all in. They are comfortable for the most part although they did cause discomfort around my nose.
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Cush Comfort Non-Slip Memory Foam Seat Cushion Review: A Comfortable Way To Get Relief From Back Pain
- Sinaco 1:22 Scale Toy Tipper Truck Review: Fun And Fast With A Strong Design
- Dazhong Portable Wireless Microphone With Built-In Speaker Review
- DBPower 12MP Action Camera Review
- Sandberg Bluetooth Buddy Review: An All In One Solution At A Low Price