Welcome to my Xiberia T19 Surround Sound Gaming Headset Review. The T19’s aren’t a budget gaming headset and neither are they a top of the range headset, but they are a premium headset that comes with a great price, which at the time of this review is £55.99, which gets you an amazing gaming headset.
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay
- High-quality custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield
- Immerse yourself in 7 1 surround sound on PC creating a multi-channel Audio experience that puts you right in the middle of your game
- A fully detachable noise-cancelling Unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity
- Multi-platform compatible* with PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox one, Nintendo switch and mobile devices via a gold-plated 3.5mm connector
- The Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- Sound Built for Immersive Gaming: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers
- All-day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable Noise Cancelling Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- Designed for comfort – Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming
- Supreme audio quality – Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Hear in-game details better and get the in-game advantage on your opponents
- 7.1 virtual surround sound – Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio
- Passive noise cancellation – The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in the game
- Built to last – The solid, durable aluminum frame is built to withstand the blows of daily use
- Logitech G gaming headset for Windows 7 and later delivers the advanced audio performance normally found in high end audiophile headphones, Custom Sound Profiles settings require Logitech Gaming Software
- Patent pending Pro G drivers and DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround Sound accurately recreate the in game environmental effects and positional audio that game designers intended you to hear
- Pro grade wireless audio with advanced lossless digital audio transmission gives you incredible high fidelity sound and connection strength with up to 15 meters range
- High performance PC gaming headset made with the latest materials and manufacturing techniques is designed to be a durable yet lightweight headset you can wear for hours
- Rechargeable, replaceable battery with 15 hour battery life provides extended power you can rely on for non- stop gaming sessions
- 【Top-notch audio quality】50mm neodymium driver in each ear cup built into the RUNMUS gaming headset delivers virtual 7. 1 surrounding sound right into your ears. Hear your games come alive in ways you’ve never heard before and got the jump on your enemies with pinpoint positional accuracy. The perfect headset for various games like GTA5, Call of Duty, Battlefield 1, God of war, Star Wars Battlefront 2015 and so on.
- 【Supremely comfortable & Glaring RGB light】Large over-ear earcups that are finished in a soft leather feel to provide long lasting comfort. You’ll find yourself being able to wear this ps4 headset for multiple hours at a time without needing to take a break. Glaring LED lights designed on the earcups highlight the atmosphere of the game.
- 【Wide application with 3. 5mm plug】Multiple platforms compatibility is offered that allows you to use RUNMUS gaming headphones with the PS4, Xbox One X/S, PC, Nintendo Switch(Audio), Nintendo new 3DS LL(Audio), Laptop, Mac, Tablet, and mobile devices via the 3. 5mm cable. Please note a Microsoft Adapter will be needed(not Included) for old version xbox one controller. USB is for RGB lighting.
- 【Noise isolating microphone】RUNMUS PC gaming headset comes with a 160-degree rotating noise canceling microphone that is ergonomically designed. Your voice is 360 degree picked up well because ambient noise is minimized. You can be heard in relatively noisy environments without having to repeat yourself.
- 【100% quality & 12 months 】Every RUNMUS gaming headset will go through a strict quality test process before sending out. We promised to bring the best quality gaming headset to our customers. From the day of purchase of RUNMUS RGB headset, We offer 12 Months to our customer. Every customer's right is fully during the period.
- Large 50 millimeter audio drivers produce great sound for a more immersive gaming experience
- Advanced DTS Headphone: X 2; 0 surround Sound creates precise positional audio and a 3D soundscape
- 6 millimeter flip to mute mic with volume control at your fingertips
- Connects to PC, mobile devices and game consoles via simple 3; 5mm or USB DAC input
- Premium leatherette ear pads and headband for comfortable gaming
- Hear everything from the lightest footstep to the most Thundering explosion thanks to premium custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium Audio drivers with an expanded frequency range of 20hz-30 000Hz
- Constructed for enduring comfort through long gaming sessions with breathable microfiber mesh fabric and plush memory foam earpads
- Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4 using low-latency 2 4GHz wireless with the included USB adapter
- An omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator
- Built to last through years of gaming with durable construction and aluminum Yokes
- Custom-tuned HyperX 7.1 Surround Sound
- Bass adjustment sliders
- HyperX dual chamber drivers
- Game and chat balance
- Signature HyperX comfort
- Sound built for gaming featuring 50mm speaker drivers the Mpow gaming headset produces superior sound clarity and punchy bass for a wide soundscape Equipped with better surround sound The upgraded gaming headset brings you heightened aural awareness so you can hear every single detail— whether it is subtle footsteps or enemy gunfire
- Professional headset for PC PS4 Xbox one the Eg3 Pro Gaming headphone is compatible with PC Mac PS4 Nintendo switch and the new Xbox One controller with a 3 5mm Audio jack Tips a Microsoft adapter will be needed(not included) for old version Xbox One controller The USB plug is for the LED lighting only
- Sleek and comfortable Industrial design made of unibody aluminum frame The entire frame is lightweight comfortable and incredibly durable Designed with thickened memory foam ear cushions the wired headset enhanced noise isolation and long-wearing comfort
- Crystal clear microphone & in-line Audio controls an improved microphone reduces ambient and background noises that ensure your friends or teammates are always heard With in-line controls you can quickly adjust mic and volume buttons without disrupting your game
- Mpow tips Mpow specializes in audio products and focuses on the innovative design of gaming headset
- The most advanced wireless gaming headset yet from Logitech G. 2.4 GHz wireless delivers premium Sound, complete freedom and a clean Set up without wires. Default lighting- 8 hours. No lighting-12 hours
- Large 50mm Pro-G drivers lets you hear more of the game environment in greater detail
- Lightsync RGB game-driven lighting, EQ settings and more can be customized through downloadable Logitech G hub software. Requirements - Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OSTM, USB port, Internet access for G HUB (optional)
- Advanced DTS Headphone: X 2.0 surround Sound fully immerses you in both subtle and explosive Parts of a precise positional 3D soundscape
- Enhanced 6 mm mic+ provides new levels of comms clarity. Wireless Range: Indoor: 15 meters; Outdoor: 20 meters; Connection Type: USB. Battery Life (rechargeable): No lighting: 12 hours; Default lighting: 8 hours
This is not something I always talk about, as most packaging is fairly basic and not worth writing about. The packaging with this headset though is stunning. Instead of a typical cardboard box, this one comes with a gorgeous leather effect box, that is coated from top to bottom in a brown color faux leather material, the only cardboard used here is the slip on product description card. Upon on opening the box, you will be greeted by the headset which itself looks stunning. Also included in the box is a manual, a warranty card and a pouch to carry the headset in.
The box shows that the company has really gone all out to make this headset scream ‘smart’ from the instant you first grab the box. It’s a very nice touch and what I love most about it is that you don’t get this sort of commitment from most of the manufacturers of headsets in this price range and even some from the more expensive ranges.
Design and comfort:
With a strong stainless steel finish and red glowing LED rings, this headset really does have a premium look and finish to it, which just destroys the design of many other headsets I have used in this price bracket.
The outer band is constructed from a touch and very thick stainless steel that feels very sturdy in hand. Below the top part of this band is a leather headband that has the Xiberia branding stamped into it. The headband is very comfortable. even during long periods of use.
Each earcup has a thick leather padding that is extremely comfortable, while also been large enough to sit on my ears with no issues at all. On the outside of each earcup is a LED light ring that glows red, these can be turned on or off by using a dedicated button on the in-line control box. The left earcup is home to the detachable microphone, which can be bent into many positions and even moved closer to your mouth. The microphone is easy to remove and reconnect. It can also be turned on and off from a dedicated microphone button located on the in-line control box. the microphone has a small red LED ring, this turns on to tell you the microphone is active and turns off again when you deactivate the microphone.
This headset doesn’t have the normal manual head adjustment you find on other headsets, instead, it has an automatic adjustment method that works as soon as you place the headset on your head. This works using two lots of metal wire that are connected to the headband from the outer band. This is so much more convenient as it has allowed me to place the headset on without having to waste time adjusting it first, this means you can jump on your PC and straight into the action without having to mess around. It also ensures that the best level of comfort can be found as quick as possible.
At two meters long the cable isn’t as long as other gaming headsets I won, which are typically 3 meters long. This is a slight issue for me as my PC sits under my desk. The headset I was using before had a 3-meter cable, which allowed me to have the cable running up behind the desk while using the headset and when not in use I could place it next to my monitor on a dedicated stand. Unfortunately with the T19’s I have had to have them sat beneath the desktop on a hook while having the cable run up from the PC and under the desk, this means the cable gets in the way a lot and when not in use I have to tuck it away behind the PC so that I don,t catch the cable with my chair wheels. This won’t be an issue for everyone and to be honest, it’s not a major issue for me, but it is an irritation.
Slightly down the cable is a plastic control box, which admittedly compared to the rest of the headset feels a bit cheap, but none the less it works and does it job. It has a volume dial, a button for the microphone, a button for the LED light rings and lastly a button that activates and deactivates the vibration mode, which is used to enhance the bass produced.
The cable is coated with a thick rubber tubing that is decorated with red crossing lines over a black background. This isn’t like the usual rubber tubing used on headsets as this feels much stronger and a lot more durable.
Since the cable has a USB end, you aren’t able to use the T19’s on devices such as smartphones, so if that’s what you plan on getting these for you will have to look elsewhere.
Audio and microphone quality:
The T19’s are plug and play, which means they can be used instantly as there’s no need to install any software. There is software available if you need it, which can be downloaded from here. I chose to download the software, although I was able to use the headset right away.
The first thing I always do when using any type of audio equipment is see what’s it’s like with music. That was no exception for the T19’s and I instantly fired up YouTube and started listening to songs. I was blown away instantly. The audio is clear and crisp with no issues at all. The bass is brillaint and the levels are great. Overall the audio is brilliant, so good, I didn’t think it could get any better, that was until I pressed the vibration button on the in-line control box. This instantly created an extra level of bass that blew my mind and had me dancing along while sat in my PC chair.
The next test involved some gaming on a popular FPS game. The audio produced was brilliant the first time around and still is now. I was able to hear other players sneaking up behind me and avoid their attempts on my virtual life. The surround sound feature really came in handy for me here and is a feature I now often wonder how I managed without.
The microphone works a charm. I have used it for gaming and Skyping. Both of which it handled really well. My contacts were able to hear me quite well. The microphone got my voice out clearly with no static noises or other issues.
The T19’s are a very impressive gaming headset. The presentation was the first thing to blow me away, followed by the headset itself of course. The audio produced by the T19’s is brilliant and gets even better when you push that vibration button. The microphone works a charm and lastly the design is fantastic. These feel solid and look really nice.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2020-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- AMZdeal Neck And Shoulder Massager Review: Sit Down And Let It Do Its Thing
- 38 In 1 Precision Opening Tools Review: Tools That Are Perfect For Small Electrical Items
- Bamett Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Brush Review: Not As Good As I Would Have Liked
- AMP X7 Portable Stereo Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Metakoo Storm RC Car Review: A Fast And Furious All Terrain RC Car