Welcome to my Xiberia T19 Surround Sound Gaming Headset Review. The T19’s aren’t a budget gaming headset and neither are they a top of the range headset, but they are a premium headset that comes with a great price, which at the time of this review is £55.99, which gets you an amazing gaming headset.
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- Sound Built for Immersive Gaming: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers
- All-day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable Noise Cancelling Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-line Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
- Custom-tuned HyperX 7.1 Surround Sound
- Bass adjustment sliders
- HyperX dual chamber drivers
- Game and chat balance
- Signature HyperX comfort
- Logitech G gaming headset for Windows 7 and later delivers the advanced audio performance normally found in high end audiophile headphones, Custom Sound Profiles settings require Logitech Gaming Software
- Patent pending Pro G drivers and DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround Sound accurately recreate the in game environmental effects and positional audio that game designers intended you to hear
- Pro grade wireless audio with advanced lossless digital audio transmission gives you incredible high fidelity sound and connection strength with up to 15 meters range
- High performance PC gaming headset made with the latest materials and manufacturing techniques is designed to be a durable yet lightweight headset you can wear for hours
- Rechargeable, replaceable battery with 15 hour battery life provides extended power you can rely on for non- stop gaming sessions
- Designed for comfort: Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming
- Supreme audio quality: Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Hear in-game details better and get the in-game advantage on your opponents
- 7.1 virtual surround sound: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio
- Passive noise cancellation: The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in the game
- Built to last: The solid, durable aluminum frame is built to withstand the blows of daily use
- Based on the award-winning PRO Gaming Headset design, the PRO X Wireless headset features high-quality materials, advanced communications, precision audio and total wireless freedom.
- High performance PRO X gaming headset with Lightspeed wireless technology, up to 20+ hours of battery life and up to 15 m of 2.4 GHz wireless range.
- Next generation DTS Headphone: X 2.0 7.1 surround sound channel with object-based surround sound for greater positional and distance awareness of objects in-game.
- Advanced PRO-G 50 millimeter drivers deliver clear and precise sound imaging with improved bass response. Hear footsteps and environmental cues with clarity to give you the competitive advantage in game.
- Soft memory foam earpads with your choice of premium passive noise-canceling leatherette or soft, breathable velour for supreme comfort.
- 7.1 Surround Sound & 50mm Speaker Driver- 7.1 virtual surround sound reproduces gaming actions and provides immersive gaming experience. VANKYO gaming headset features 50 mm driver with 40% extra sound effect than other gaming headphones, which makes you sense voice of directions, footsteps and every detail clearly in games for a better gaming experience.
- Ergonomic Design & Premium Material- Vankyo gaming headsets designed double padded headbands not only good for reducing head pressure but also suitable for various head shapes. Ears are completely covered by soft and breathable earmuffs that isolate noises effectively and allow for long gaming sessions without fatigue.
- Multiple Platform Compatibility- Unique 2 in 1 split cables design (equipped with both USB port and 3.5 mm audio jack) makes this gaming headphone widely compatible with Xbox One, PS4 controller, PC, Nintendo Switch.
- Noise Canceling Microphone & In-Line Controller- VANKYO gaming headphones provide high-end noise cancellation. Flexible and sensible microphone can be adjusted to any angles you want and enables you to chat with your teammates with crystal clarity. You could adjust volume or turn on/off your mic by easy-to-operate controller to coordinate with every scene of your game.
- Durable Feature & Professional Service- Vankyo PC gaming headset is equipped with durable nylon braided cables, leatherette joints and premium metal, which can support you with every game battle.
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound (only available on Windows 10 64-bit)
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- Lightweight Design with Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Noise Isolating Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- Rines, Clayton M. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 86 Pages - 11/25/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 40 mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound when used for PC gaming only (download code slip inside the box)
- Designed for All-Day Comfort: The lightest Kraken headset ever at 250 grams, around 40% lighter than the competition
- Bendable Noise Cancelling Microphone: A cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-Headset Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch on the headset for quick and convenient adjustments
- 【Super Real Gaming Experience】ONIKUMA K5 Pro gaming headset maximizes the clarity of sound with 7.1 Surround technology. High-grade 60mm driver with neodymium magnets delivers clean clear bass. Just take your gaming experience to a higher level!
- 【Great Wide Compatibility】Onikuma gaming headset works on Windows PC, Mac OS PC, iOS device, Android device,PS5, PS4, PS3, PS vita, Xbox 360 and Xbox One(adapter not included)
- 【Built-in Mic and Fingertip Control】 ONIKUMA gaming headset is adjustable and flexible to pick up sound in 360 degree. It equipped with strong cords and joints and features long-lasting durability with USB Mute & Volume Control.
- 【Lightweight and Comfort Design】Crafted for long gaming sessions. Our PS4 Headset innovates in shape and breathable material for play-all-night comfort! Padded softly, the over-ear ergonomic ear cup is thicker and bigger to isolate ambient noise.
- 【100% Reliable After-service 】Every ONIKUMA gaming headphones comes with 7x24rs after-service and 30 days no reason return. If you have any problem about our gaming headphones, please directly contact ONIKUMA customer service team. We promise to provide your a satisfied solution.
This is not something I always talk about, as most packaging is fairly basic and not worth writing about. The packaging with this headset though is stunning. Instead of a typical cardboard box, this one comes with a gorgeous leather effect box, that is coated from top to bottom in a brown color faux leather material, the only cardboard used here is the slip on product description card. Upon on opening the box, you will be greeted by the headset which itself looks stunning. Also included in the box is a manual, a warranty card and a pouch to carry the headset in.
The box shows that the company has really gone all out to make this headset scream ‘smart’ from the instant you first grab the box. It’s a very nice touch and what I love most about it is that you don’t get this sort of commitment from most of the manufacturers of headsets in this price range and even some from the more expensive ranges.
Design and comfort:
With a strong stainless steel finish and red glowing LED rings, this headset really does have a premium look and finish to it, which just destroys the design of many other headsets I have used in this price bracket.
The outer band is constructed from a touch and very thick stainless steel that feels very sturdy in hand. Below the top part of this band is a leather headband that has the Xiberia branding stamped into it. The headband is very comfortable. even during long periods of use.
Each earcup has a thick leather padding that is extremely comfortable, while also been large enough to sit on my ears with no issues at all. On the outside of each earcup is a LED light ring that glows red, these can be turned on or off by using a dedicated button on the in-line control box. The left earcup is home to the detachable microphone, which can be bent into many positions and even moved closer to your mouth. The microphone is easy to remove and reconnect. It can also be turned on and off from a dedicated microphone button located on the in-line control box. the microphone has a small red LED ring, this turns on to tell you the microphone is active and turns off again when you deactivate the microphone.
This headset doesn’t have the normal manual head adjustment you find on other headsets, instead, it has an automatic adjustment method that works as soon as you place the headset on your head. This works using two lots of metal wire that are connected to the headband from the outer band. This is so much more convenient as it has allowed me to place the headset on without having to waste time adjusting it first, this means you can jump on your PC and straight into the action without having to mess around. It also ensures that the best level of comfort can be found as quick as possible.
At two meters long the cable isn’t as long as other gaming headsets I won, which are typically 3 meters long. This is a slight issue for me as my PC sits under my desk. The headset I was using before had a 3-meter cable, which allowed me to have the cable running up behind the desk while using the headset and when not in use I could place it next to my monitor on a dedicated stand. Unfortunately with the T19’s I have had to have them sat beneath the desktop on a hook while having the cable run up from the PC and under the desk, this means the cable gets in the way a lot and when not in use I have to tuck it away behind the PC so that I don,t catch the cable with my chair wheels. This won’t be an issue for everyone and to be honest, it’s not a major issue for me, but it is an irritation.
Slightly down the cable is a plastic control box, which admittedly compared to the rest of the headset feels a bit cheap, but none the less it works and does it job. It has a volume dial, a button for the microphone, a button for the LED light rings and lastly a button that activates and deactivates the vibration mode, which is used to enhance the bass produced.
The cable is coated with a thick rubber tubing that is decorated with red crossing lines over a black background. This isn’t like the usual rubber tubing used on headsets as this feels much stronger and a lot more durable.
Since the cable has a USB end, you aren’t able to use the T19’s on devices such as smartphones, so if that’s what you plan on getting these for you will have to look elsewhere.
Audio and microphone quality:
The T19’s are plug and play, which means they can be used instantly as there’s no need to install any software. There is software available if you need it, which can be downloaded from here. I chose to download the software, although I was able to use the headset right away.
The first thing I always do when using any type of audio equipment is see what’s it’s like with music. That was no exception for the T19’s and I instantly fired up YouTube and started listening to songs. I was blown away instantly. The audio is clear and crisp with no issues at all. The bass is brillaint and the levels are great. Overall the audio is brilliant, so good, I didn’t think it could get any better, that was until I pressed the vibration button on the in-line control box. This instantly created an extra level of bass that blew my mind and had me dancing along while sat in my PC chair.
The next test involved some gaming on a popular FPS game. The audio produced was brilliant the first time around and still is now. I was able to hear other players sneaking up behind me and avoid their attempts on my virtual life. The surround sound feature really came in handy for me here and is a feature I now often wonder how I managed without.
The microphone works a charm. I have used it for gaming and Skyping. Both of which it handled really well. My contacts were able to hear me quite well. The microphone got my voice out clearly with no static noises or other issues.
The T19’s are a very impressive gaming headset. The presentation was the first thing to blow me away, followed by the headset itself of course. The audio produced by the T19’s is brilliant and gets even better when you push that vibration button. The microphone works a charm and lastly the design is fantastic. These feel solid and look really nice.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-05-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API