Today I am reviewing the VicTsing 1.3L Teardrop shaped Essential Oil Diffuser.
I have reviewed many diffusers all of different shapes and sizes and all with different features, but out of every single one of them so far, this one stands out the most for one main reason and that’s the water tank. All the other diffusers I have reviewed have a simple bowl section for the water and oil, this one, however, uses a tank that you fill with the liquid and then the tank drips the liquid through to the bowl instead. This actually means it can store more water at a time than most of the others I have used.
It’s also one of the nicest designs of diffuser I have seen in a while. As you can tell by the title of this review, it’s shaped like a teardrop. The top section which is also the water tank takes on the form of the beginning of the teardrop while the base section which is also the water bowl finishes it off nicely.
Located on the bowl section is a button that turns the LED light system on and off as well as a dial which controls the mist level. I actually really like this dial as it gives me more control over the level of mist present, all my other diffusers with mist control just use a button that selects between only two levels of mist. Also present is a small LED which tells you the current power status of the unit.
At the very top of the unit is a removable spout that can be turned 360 degrees to give you control over the directions the diffuser blow the vapour off into.
Also unlike other diffusers I have used, this one comes with a built-in plug instead of the typical adapter, this isn’t an issue but just another thing that’s different and makes this feel a bit more unique.
Ok, I must admit I’m slightly confused with this diffuser as it has an oil tray in the bottom, now as simple as it may be the instructions don’t explain how to actually put the oil into the diffuser, do you use the tray? Or do you just put the oil in the water tank and allow the diffuser to work as a normal diffuser? I must admit I still don’t know as none of my other diffusers use a tray. I have tried both methods and in all honesty, the traditional method of mixing the water and the oil together seemed to work better. I do think I’m supposed to use the tray but in all honesty, some instructions in regards to the oil would have been nice.
Thanks to the mist dial on this unit, you have plenty of levels to of mist to use, you can have it low and work your way around the dial to get a huge blow of mist. Thanks to the spout that can be rotated 360 degrees you also get control over what direction the mist is being pushed in.
The light feature is another really nice feature to have, however unlike most others there’s no option to have it set to a fixed colour, it’s either going to be turned off or cycling through the seven colours.
A fantastic diffuser that looks good and works well, however, the one issue I have is that the instructions don’t explain where to put the oil for proper use.
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
- MINI HANDHELD DESIGN. This essential oil diffuser boasts of small and exquisite size. Without occupying much space, it easily gets a place on any table while reading/working/sleeping. The small size diffuser may be more suitable for your children or baby.
- WHISPER-QUIET AND AUTO-OFF. Adopted ultrasonic technology, this aroma diffuser is ultra quiet when working. This essential oil diffuser will turn off automatically when water runs out for your safety. Perfect for bedroom, living room, office, spa, yoga.
- 7 LIGHTS AND 15 MODES. 7 soothing colors and each color has 2 light options (dim and bright). You can cycle it through 14 colors, or set it to one fixed color, so you totally will get 15 lighting modes to meet your different needs.
- 3 TIMER FUNCTION. 1 hour, 3 hours, and continuous. You could set 1H for Yoga, 3H for reading and ON for sleeping. Select a suitable timer mode and create a calming and relaxing environment.
- A DECORATIVE PIECE. This essential oil diffuser with stylish wood grain finish matches any décor at your office or home perfectly, a lovely unit with fragrance (if you add several drops of oils into it) making your life beautiful and healthy.
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- BestFire Ultra Lightweight Thin Unisex Card Case Wallet Review: An Unusual But Cool Wallet
- Bamett Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Brush Review: Not As Good As I Would Have Liked
- Gearbest Jumper Laptop Sale
- Aukey Aglaia Aromatherapy Essential Oils Diffuser Review
- Dazhong Portable Wireless Microphone With Built-In Speaker Review