Listed below are bestselling Powerflex Plus Nimbus Vacuum Cleaner which satisfy both affordability and quality.
- Shark APEX: featuring DuoClean, Powered Lift-Away, and self-cleaning brushroll technologies.
- DuoClean Technology: Dual brushroll system deep-cleans carpets and directly engages floors for a polished look.
- Self-Cleaning Brushroll Technology: The vacuum that deep-cleans now cleans itself. The self-cleaning brushroll delivers nonstop hair removal.
- Powered-Lift Away: the pod detaches to extend the reach of the cleaner head, including under furniture.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology: with a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner.
- Capacity - .88 Dry Quarts. Shark's original full-sized Powered Lift-Away. The canister detaches to deep-clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brushroll spinning.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- XL capacity with full-size performance.
- Fingertip controls allow you to easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet mode.
- Wattage: 1150 W
- HQRP® Outer Circular Filter and Two Post-Motor Filters and Circular Filter;
- Compatible with Original filter;
- 2 weeks DOA replacement warranty!
- Compatible With: Bissell CleanView Helix Vacuum 95P1, 82H1, 82H1H, 82H1M, 82H1R, 82H1T, Bissell CleanView II Bagless Vacuum 20Q9 (Base) 73G8 3574 Cleaner
- Clean and sanitize sealed hard floors without the use of harsh chemicals; Eliminates 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria with the natural power of steam
- Power through tough, sticky messes with the flip down easy scrubber
- Choose from high, medium, or low steam based on your cleaning needs with the smart set digital steam control
- Features swivel steering and a 23 foot power cord. Ready to use in 30 seconds
- Includes: (1) microfiber soft pad, (1) microfiber scrubby pad, (2) spring breeze fragrance discs, and a carpet glider. Power rating: 1500 watts. Power Source: Corded
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds
- Brush roll shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Hard floor hero attachment not included
- Bissell Style 7, 9, 10, 12, 16 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Belt.
- 1/2" WIDE
- 4 1/4" id
- 🙆Replacement part# 3031120, 32074, 2031093. Package include 3pcs
- 🙆Belt Replacement fits styles 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16. Belt Replacement fits styles 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16. This accessory Replacement for works with PowerGlide vacuums (35452, 3545, 3545D) and PowerGroom vacuums (98N4, 948N41, 98N41, 98N4S, 98N4W). Such as 9595, 9595A, 1240, 6596-X,20Q9, 82H1, 6584, 3576, VC-9550 etc. ( Please check the description)
- 🙆The drive belt is an important component of your vacuum, they keep the vacuum's rotating brush roll operating properly, improving the performance and overall longevity of your machine. You should replace your belt if broken or worn
- 🙆You should check your vacuum cleaner's rotating floor brush and drive belt regularly for wear or damage. If your vacuum is not cleaning as well as it had before or the brush roll has stopped turning, you may have to change the belt
- 🙆It is recommended you replace your belts every 3 to 6 months to keep your Bissell vacuum cleaning performance
- NO LOSS OF SUCTION: The Endura filter is equipped for powerful upright vacuum cleaner performance – it’s also easily accessible plus rinsable for quick maintenance when you need it
- EASY-EMPTY 1.5 LITRE DIRT CUP: Fewer, quicker, and easier trips to the trash, all with the touch of a button
- LIGHT WITH A BITE: This compact upright packs some serious multi floor cleaning power in a conveniently Lightweight design
- QUICK & EASY REACH: Power through dirt and pet hair with a wave of the extension wand for 10 feet of extra reach - which stores on the vacuum when you’re done. Cord Length: 20 Feet
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: A 2-in-1 dusting brush and crevice tool stores on-board for messes at a minute’s notice
- EASY TO USE: Lightweight & compact design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING: Good for pet messes, high traffic areas, and small spaces.Handle Material:Plastic
- FASTER DRYING: HeatForce for faster drying so you can get back on your carpets quickly
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER: Than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner
- BONUS TOOL & CLEANING SOLUTION INCLUDED: Comes with a Hoover Nozzle Cleanout Tool and a Hoover Trial Size Solution to help enhance your cleaning performance
- Vacuum and steam your hard floors at the same time.
- Sanitize floors using the natural power of steam, eliminating 99. 9% of germs and bacteria.
- Easy Touch Digital Controls to switch between vacuum, steam or both.
- Powerful, cyclonic vacuum helps capture dirt and debris.
- Includes: (1) microfiber soft pad, (1) microfiber scrubby pad and a detachable mop pad tray.
Welcome to my Vax VRS109 Powerflex Plus Nimbus Vacuum Cleaner review. It’s pretty much common sense that a vacuum is a necessity and when it comes to vacuums there are a few big names out there and one of them is, of course, Vax who have become a household name in the world vacuum cleaning.
I have owned a few different Vax’s vacuum cleaners and the Vax VRS109 is actually one of the smallest ones I have owned by this company. It has a generous 2-liter dirt capacity, which is good enough to do one level in my house before needing to be emptied. It has an 8-meter long power cord which is long enough to reach from the top of my stairs to the bottom, enabling me to vacuum them in one easy go.
The included hose actually comes in two parts. As standard the first part of the hose is already connected to the vacuum, the second part is technically an extension but once connected it can be left and wrapped around the body of the vacuum cleaner.
While most vacuums have to be partly assembled by the users, this one has an ace up its sleeve that allows it to be simply packed into box fully assembled. This feature also makes it much easier to store. The feature I am talking about is the foldable handle which folds down to the back of vacuum making it much more compact and easier to store in places such as under the stairs.
Like many vacuums that come into this house, it has started to show signs of wear early, but these are pretty much brought on by the user. Such wear includes scuffs and marks from collisions with things like skirting boards. The build quality though is fantastic and there are no signs of poor build quality to report.
There are some design issues when it comes to maintaining the cleaner and emptying the dirt container. One major example is that the distance between the container and cyclone area at the top isn’t much and therefore big clumps of dirt can often get stuck tightly between the two and simply will not budge. This has an effect on the suction power meaning the vacuum doesn’t perform as well as it should. Removing these clumps of dirt involves taking out the cyclone area, which isn’t a hard job at all, but putting it back can be awkward. There’s a method for doing it, which once you get the hang of, it’s quite easy, but unfortunately there’a no instruction or guidelines on how to do it properly.
As with any vacuum, there are removable filters in place that should both be cleaned quite often to ensure maximum performance of the cleaner. These should also be replaced every so often. Since Vax’s is a well-known brand these are extremely easy to get hold of. The included manual shows where the filters are and how to access them and maintain them properly.
In a household that includes a dog and a young child, my carpets are quite often subjected to all sorts of messes from smushed in crisps to the lovely sight of dog hair everywhere. This means I often find myself using the vacuum at least two times a day, which is exactly how I have been using this one since it arrived.
With only a 900W motor this isn’t one of the most powerful cleaners you can buy, but this doesn’t make it bad or weak, in fact, I am mostly impressed by the motor in this cleaner. The Vax VRS109 does a fantastic job of picking up dirt from my front rooms low pile carpet, while the attachments and the hose are great for getting the dirt off of my couch with ease.
It can also be used for wooden/laminate flooring which is great as my house has quite a lot of laminate flooring. Included just for hard floors is an attachment that attaches to the dirt intake at the bottom of the cleaner. This ensures the intake is closer to the floor so that dirt can be picked up easily. While the cleaner does a good job of picking up dirt from laminate flooring, I do feel it could be better, I often find myself having to go over one area a few times before the dirt gets picked up.
Using the Vax VRS109 on my steps is really easy and since the main handle folds down it’s much easier to carry the cleaner in one hand using the stiff handle above the dirt container. My steps are often covered with dog hair so the attachments really come in handy, especially the one with rubber bristles which get deep into the carpet fibers to ensure dirt is easily lifted.
The Vax VRS109 is an impressive little vacuum cleaner. It looks good, has a nice compact size along with a foldable handle and does a wonderful job picking up dirt from my carpets. It is a bit and miss with wooden floors and the dirt tank is a bit thin which leads to easy blockages within the tank if a huge chunk of dirt is vacuumed up in one go.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-06-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API