Listed below are bestselling Powerflex Plus Nimbus Vacuum Cleaner which satisfy both affordability and quality.
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- SWIVEL STEERING FOR MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY. Makes cleaning around furniture and other obstacles easy.
- TRIPLE ACTION BRUSH ROLL. Loosens, lifts and removes embedded pet hair.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING WITH SCATTER-FREE TECHNOLOGY. Stop the scatter when tackling dry pet messes on hard surfaces.
- EDGE-TO-EDGE CLEANING. Tackle pet hair, dirt, and debris along edges and in corners.
- OnePass technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass
- Scatter free technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On board storage keeps specialized tools including the turbobrush tool, dusting brush, crevice tool, and extension wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs
- Large capacity, easy empty dirt tank empties with the press of a button
- [POWERSTEP PINNACLE]: Full length insoles, neutral arch support, maximum cushioning, high activity for moderate support.
- [FOOT PAIN PREVENTION AND RELIEF]: PowerStep Pinnacle insoles are ideal for pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, shin splints and other foot, ankle, knee, hip & back pain. As the #1 Podiatrist recommended brand, our mission and purpose at PowerStep is to create a more comfortable and happier life for our customers. ~ The PowerStep Pain Free Life
- [NEUTRAL ARCH SUPPORT | MAXIMUM CUSHIONING]: PowerStep Pinnacle insoles are full length insoles with built-in neutral arch support and dual-layer cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The PowerStep Pinnacle insole features the proven PowerStep arch shape which cradles the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
- [DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY USE]: PowerStep Pinnacle insoles are made to fit sized, meaning no trimming, you order your shoe size. Inserts are movable from shoe to shoe if necessary and can be worn in a variety of shoe types including; athletic; walking/running, work and some casual and dress shoes ~ PLEASE NOTE ~ First time PowerStep or orthotic insole users may need a transition period of wearing insoles only a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to all day support and stability.
- [PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA]: Your 100% satisfaction is our #1 concern, and all our products are backed by our 30-day money back guarantee.
- Quick release handle for effortless above floor cleaning. Attach the crevice tool or dusting brush to the end of the handle for cleaning upholstery, windows and other hard to reach places
- Powerful all floor suction extracts dirt and hair from hard floors and carpets ease. It’s 10.5” wide cleaning path gets the job done quickly
- Lightweight at only 7.7 pounds with its compact and featherweight design this vacuum can store in any space in your home and be carried anywhere
- Contains one washable filter which can be rinsed and left to dry for no maintenance costs
- Includes a crevice tool and dusting brush which snaps on the vacuum and are within reach at any time during cleaning
- Upgraded Cyclone System:The Eureka PowerSpeed is now upgraded with new cyclone technology to handle larger debris, smaller dirt and even microscopic dust.
- Powerful pick up: Penetrates deep into carpet to extract embedded dirt, dust, and debris.
- Lightweight: PowerSpeed does all the work while still remaining lightweight.
- 5 Height Settings: : The PowerSpeed works well on carpets, shag rug, and hard floors. Its wheels run smoothly on hardwood floors to prevent scratches or gouges.
- Multiple accessories included: A quick-release handle is connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, ceilings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
- [POWERSTEP ORIGINAL]: Full length insoles, neutral arch support, moderate cushioning, medium activity for moderate support.
- [FOOT PAIN PREVENTION AND RELIEF]: PowerStep Original insoles are ideal for pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, shin splints and other foot, ankle, knee, hip & back pain. As the #1 Podiatrist recommended brand, our mission and purpose at PowerStep is to create a more comfortable and happier life for our customers. ~ The PowerStep Pain Free Life
- [NEUTRAL ARCH SUPPORT | LOW PROFILE | MODERATE CUSHIONING]: Built-in neutral arch support and a dual-layer cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support in a low-profile design. With the proven PowerStep arch shape, Original insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
- [DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY USE]:PowerStep Original Insoles are made specifically for low profile shoes but can also be worn in a variety of shoe types including; athletic; walking/running, work and some casual and dress shoes. ~ PLEASE NOTE ~ First time PowerStep or orthotic insole users may need a transition period of wearing insoles only a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to all day support and stability.
- [PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA]: Your 100% Satisfaction is Our #1 Concern so All of Our Products are Backed by Our 30-day Guarantee.
- 🔥𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗨𝗣𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝟮𝟮𝗞𝗣𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: Syvio vacuum cleaner features a max. 22000pa powerful suction and an upgraded brushless high-speed motor, which can produce hurricane suction to easily eliminate dirt, debris, pets hair and particles.
- 🏆𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘-𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 & 𝗔𝗗𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗗: The stick vacuum can stand independent anytime, anywhere. With this unique free-standing feature, you can free your hands from sudden calls. Our vaccumm-cordless is designed following ergonomic ideas. Not only the ergonomic handle but also the adjustable length rod is more suitable for users of different heights.
- 🐱𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗦 & 𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗘: Syvio cordless vacuum comes with 3 useful brushes that you can assemble to clean different areas, such as hardwood floors, carpets, tables, sofas, cars and crevices in the corners. What's most important, the noise is as low as 68 dB under the low-speed mode, which is more acceptable for pets and babies in families.
- 💙𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 & 𝗛𝗘𝗣𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗧𝗘𝗥: Equipped with the 11 Led lights, the vacuum cleaner can light up all dust clearly in the dark, which is nowhere to hide. The high-quality HEPA filters make the efficiency up to 99.98% of the dust.
- 💪𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗢 𝟰𝟬𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗥𝗨𝗡 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 & 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗠: This pet cordless vacuum can keep up to 40 minutes max runtime at 10KPa suction. And with the 600ML dustbin, it can support the whole room cleaning. This vacuum is easy to remove, use and wash. For any failure, Syvio offers a 1-year refund or replacement guarantee.
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-clean carpets and tackle bare floors with multi-surface powerful suction.
- LIFT-AWAY FUNCTIONALITY: Detachable pod for cleaning under furniture or detach the nozzle to clean above the floor, on upholstery, furniture, stairs, and more.
- ANTI-ALLERGEN COMPLETE SEAL TECHNOLOGY: Works with a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner.
- PERFECT FOR PETS: Powerful pet hair pickup attachments like the upholstery tool make cleaning pet hair a breeze.
- SWIVEL STEERING: Easily maneuver your vacuum in and out of tight spaces, in corners, around furniture, and more.
- Powerful vacuum cleaner: The dynamic motor and brush roll can lift stubborn and heavy debris. Plus, the 12.6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- 10 pounds lightweight upright vacuum: The EurekaPowerSpeed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver. Designed for whole home clean.
- 5 height adjustment: It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc. Smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- 4.1L extra-large capacity: The extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying. Clean more, empty less.
- Multiple accessories included: A quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, celings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
- Lift-Away: Lift Away the detachable pod and easily clean, above-floor areas like stairs and furniture.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Powerful, lightweight, and versatile at only 14 lbs.
- Brushroll shutoff allows you to instantly switch from deep carpet cleaning to gentle bare floor cleaning.
- Swivel Steering for excellent control to maneuver around furniture.
Welcome to my Vax VRS109 Powerflex Plus Nimbus Vacuum Cleaner review. It’s pretty much common sense that a vacuum is a necessity and when it comes to vacuums there are a few big names out there and one of them is, of course, Vax who have become a household name in the world vacuum cleaning.
I have owned a few different Vax’s vacuum cleaners and the Vax VRS109 is actually one of the smallest ones I have owned by this company. It has a generous 2-liter dirt capacity, which is good enough to do one level in my house before needing to be emptied. It has an 8-meter long power cord which is long enough to reach from the top of my stairs to the bottom, enabling me to vacuum them in one easy go.
The included hose actually comes in two parts. As standard the first part of the hose is already connected to the vacuum, the second part is technically an extension but once connected it can be left and wrapped around the body of the vacuum cleaner.
While most vacuums have to be partly assembled by the users, this one has an ace up its sleeve that allows it to be simply packed into box fully assembled. This feature also makes it much easier to store. The feature I am talking about is the foldable handle which folds down to the back of vacuum making it much more compact and easier to store in places such as under the stairs.
Like many vacuums that come into this house, it has started to show signs of wear early, but these are pretty much brought on by the user. Such wear includes scuffs and marks from collisions with things like skirting boards. The build quality though is fantastic and there are no signs of poor build quality to report.
There are some design issues when it comes to maintaining the cleaner and emptying the dirt container. One major example is that the distance between the container and cyclone area at the top isn’t much and therefore big clumps of dirt can often get stuck tightly between the two and simply will not budge. This has an effect on the suction power meaning the vacuum doesn’t perform as well as it should. Removing these clumps of dirt involves taking out the cyclone area, which isn’t a hard job at all, but putting it back can be awkward. There’s a method for doing it, which once you get the hang of, it’s quite easy, but unfortunately there’a no instruction or guidelines on how to do it properly.
As with any vacuum, there are removable filters in place that should both be cleaned quite often to ensure maximum performance of the cleaner. These should also be replaced every so often. Since Vax’s is a well-known brand these are extremely easy to get hold of. The included manual shows where the filters are and how to access them and maintain them properly.
In a household that includes a dog and a young child, my carpets are quite often subjected to all sorts of messes from smushed in crisps to the lovely sight of dog hair everywhere. This means I often find myself using the vacuum at least two times a day, which is exactly how I have been using this one since it arrived.
With only a 900W motor this isn’t one of the most powerful cleaners you can buy, but this doesn’t make it bad or weak, in fact, I am mostly impressed by the motor in this cleaner. The Vax VRS109 does a fantastic job of picking up dirt from my front rooms low pile carpet, while the attachments and the hose are great for getting the dirt off of my couch with ease.
It can also be used for wooden/laminate flooring which is great as my house has quite a lot of laminate flooring. Included just for hard floors is an attachment that attaches to the dirt intake at the bottom of the cleaner. This ensures the intake is closer to the floor so that dirt can be picked up easily. While the cleaner does a good job of picking up dirt from laminate flooring, I do feel it could be better, I often find myself having to go over one area a few times before the dirt gets picked up.
Using the Vax VRS109 on my steps is really easy and since the main handle folds down it’s much easier to carry the cleaner in one hand using the stiff handle above the dirt container. My steps are often covered with dog hair so the attachments really come in handy, especially the one with rubber bristles which get deep into the carpet fibers to ensure dirt is easily lifted.
The Vax VRS109 is an impressive little vacuum cleaner. It looks good, has a nice compact size along with a foldable handle and does a wonderful job picking up dirt from my carpets. It is a bit and miss with wooden floors and the dirt tank is a bit thin which leads to easy blockages within the tank if a huge chunk of dirt is vacuumed up in one go.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2022-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Nexus 6P Review: The Swan Song Of The Nexus World Hits All The Right Notes A Truly Superb Performance
- Poweradd Virgo 10,000 MAh Power Bank Review
- 1byone Belt Drive Stereo Turntable Review: Could It Be Time To Get Out Your Vinyl Collection?
- Sandberg EsportsEquipment Twister Gaming Headset Review
- Sandberg EsportsEquipment Xterminator Gaming Mouse Review