Listed below are bestselling Windshield Water Repellent which satisfy both affordability and quality.
- This product is easy to use
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in US
- 2 PACK
- Add to existing washer fluid
- Applies water beading technology
- Enhances driving visibility
- Helps prevent and remove sleet, snow, ice, bugs and road spray from sticking to glass
- Improves cleaning
- Fast and easy to use - just spray on and wipe away with no buffing required
- Cleans automotive glass streak-free
- Repels rain by causing water to bead up and roll away
- Helps prevent and remove sleet, snow, ice, bugs, and road spray from sticking to glass
- 23oz bottle
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Item Package Weight:0.249 kg
- Product Type:Auto Accessory
- Item Package Dimension:5.334 cm L X 5.715 cm W X 15.24 cmh
- RAIN, SLEET, SNOW: The elements are no match for the tough, dependable performance of the Invisible Glass Clean & Repel rain shield spray glass cleaner. It repels rain, sleet, and frost with ease while providing a streak-free shine.
- IMPROVE RESPONSE TIME: Driver reaction time improves by 25% in wet weather when Invisible Glass rain repellent and glass cleaner combines for an impressive shine and increased visibility.
- EASY DEBRIS REMOVAL: Cleans and repels in one easy step. Get rid of bug splatters and tough road grime while preventing rain, ice, and frost build up. Watch as the water just beads off your windshield and glass!
- MADE IN USA: Invisible Glass’s unique formula helps repel rain, sleet, and snow and is proudly made in the USA, so you can trust its superior quality and powerful formula that works, guaranteed!
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Love it or it’s free, guaranteed! Enjoy greater visibility while repelling the elements on a wet and rainy day. We stand behind our product and are confident you’ll love it!
- Rain repellent glass treatment.
- Glass is not easy to adhere to oil, bird excrement, insects, ice and snow Wait for dirt, easy to clean.
- Improves vision in the rain,Let you see clearly and drive safer.
- One applicator treats an average windshield,the operation is simple.
- Under normal use, the efficacy can be up to six months each time.
- Rain repellent glass treatment
- One applicator treats an average windshield
- Improves vision in the rain
- Visibility - Our coating is so slick debris blows right off with one swipe from your windshield wipers and it will leave a crystal clear view that improves overall visibility! Key Product Features
- Rain Repellent - The Si02 Technology uses hydrophobic properties to repel large amounts of Rain
- Helps Prevent Stone Chipping - The Liquid Glass Guard coating creates an invisible layer of durable glass to help prevent stone chips and cracks on your windshield!
- Snow/Ice/Frost - Liquid Glass Guard will repel heavy amounts of Frost, Ice and Snow. Our product will help you defrost your windshield faster!
- Bug Removal - Our product allows bugs to be removed with ease. The surface will be so slick bugs will wipe of with a sponge and water. With no hard scrubbing!
- Up to 9 months protection. Instead of using silicone based formula, this product works on a molecular level. Nano particles sticks deeply in the glass, which ensures LONGER LASTING effect and harder resistance to environmental factors.
- Also perfect for motorcycle helmet visors or other automotive glass
- Higher safety on the road. Remove the need of using windshield wipers when you’re going above 40 mph. Your exterior windscreen gets hydrophobic properties, that causes water drops to bead up and fall off giving you a crystal clear view during harsh weather conditions
- "Easy to clean effect” properties.
- Coating is completely invisible. Does not change the glass color.
Welcome to my Trinova Windshield Water Repellent review. Cleaning windshields and other car windows can be a bit of time-consuming task, particularly when it comes to dried water spots. The product aims to prevent these spots from forming in the first place.
Ease of application:
The product itself isn’t too hard to apply. There are four steps in the application process which are listed on the back of the bottle. The first step is simply removing all residue, dirt and if you had one before, the previous repellent from the window. The next step is to apply the liquid to the car’s windows in a circular motion, ensuring you cover every bit of the exterior glass. The third step is allowing the liquid to dry for 1 to 2 minutes for each window done. The final step is wiping the windows over with a clean, dry cloth. The process took me no longer than five minutes.
The repellant does a wonderful job of beading the drops of rain and essentially making them roll off the windows, but unfortunately, as other reviewers have pointed out, that when using the car wipers in rain, smears appear on the film that end up making visibility even worse. This means what while getting rid of the rain issue causing the visibility issue, you end up replacing it with a similar issue that basically renders it useless for windshields and boot windows. It’s not too bad on the side windows, though, so if you are to use this, I would say don’t use it on your car’s windshield.
While the product is great at beading the rainwater and making it roll off the windows, it just replaces that fixed issue with another broken one, which is by far worse. The repellant is ok for side windows, though, but to be honest, since it’s called windshield repellant, I wouldn’t recommend it.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-03-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API