Struggling to find a decent Remote controlled Rock Crawler for Christmas this year ? Well, then this might be a review worth reading for you. It’s not a top of the range RC car, but at its low price, it isn’t too bad.
- The first ever Axial 1/6 scale chassis design based on the proven SCX10 III
- Metal gear transmission comes configured for two speeds with high and low gears
- Includes AR90 “Standard” axles with a Heavy-Duty Spool
- Durable three-link front and four-link rear suspension setup provides optimal handling
- High-traction, 7" tall BFGoodrich KM3 tires mounted on Black Rhino Primm 3-piece beadlock wheels
- BRUSHED MOTOR - Using a configuration of wound wire coils, the engine of this RC crawler acts as a 2-pole electromagnet for the high-powered 2-speed transmission (high/low)
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - These RC trucks for adults come with a 7.2V 6S 1800 mAh NiMh rechargeable battery for long-lasting use and legendary fun!
- OFF ROAD FUN - Steer with ease! Whether you're cruising on sand, concrete, rocks, or anything in between, this remote control car for adults is built to withstand it.
- MANEUVERABILITY - Our RC cars for adults come with a remote control that is easy to use, easier to hold, and comes with 2 speed modes for optimum handling at up to 328 feet.
- SET INCLUDES - This remote control monster truck set comes with (1) rechargeable battery, (1) battery charger, (1) battery connector, and (1) remote control.
- ULTIMATE TRAIL DRIVING EXPERIENCE – TC8 Marksman features XR247 axles, 1.5mm thick c-channel rails, digital servo, and proven suspension setup for outstanding performance. Its precision gearing provides loads of power and more than enough wheel speed to make it over stubborn obstacles.
- WELL-BALANCED TC8 1:8 SCALE CHASSIS – It uses an oversized TC8 chassis platform, developed around 2.2" wheels with adaptability in mind. It features a front-mounted motor, centrally-mounted divorced transfer case and a battery tray for an excellent weight distribution over rough surfaces.
- HIGH-QUALITY BRUSHED ELECTRONICS – With the HobbyWing 80A ESC and Holmes Hobbies 13T 550 brushed motor, it is a highly capable trail crawler. This combination is reliable, super smooth, and has incredibly accurate low end throttle control for the most technical trails. It comes with 2.4Ghz radio control.
- SCRAPE AWAY PAINT SYSTEM – The crawler is painted with different color quality paint on the inside and outside of the body shell. As the outer green layer of paint is scraped away when grinding through rocky canyons, a rusty metal looking color is revealed beneath. This adds even more realism and excitement.
- A FUN GIFT FOR KIDS OF ALL AGES – With its exceptionally exciting features, our TC8 Marksman makes a great gift for kids, adults, or any trail crawler fan. It will let them enjoy a quality fun time with their friends and family.
- Aluminum Chassis, 4-link suspension, aluminum Capped oil filled shocks, bead lock wheels, centrally mounted motor, shaft driven, locked diffs, ball bearings throughout.
- Selectable upper shock positions, adjustable ride height, tunable suspension.
- Large aggressive tires, scale body, good articulation.
- 54T RC540 brushed motor, waterproof Crawler 40A ESC, high Torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & ready to run - includes 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH battery, & NiMH charger - requires 4-AA batteries for transmitter
- Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Adjustable wheel base, Adjustable toe angle, Tunable shocks, Selectable shock positions
- Gigantic size dwarfs the average rock crawler, Realistic looking crawler tires, Detailed body w/ many scale accessories, Licensed ADDICTIVE DESERT DESIGNS accessories
- Dual 42T RC550 Brushed Electric Motors, Waterproof 40A ESC, Dual waterproof high torque steering servos, 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system
- Package Dimensions: 17" L x 9.5" W x 9" H
- All-New LCXU Single Speed Transmission, includes a full set of ball bearings and all-metal internal gears for strength and durability.
- Stiff SCX10 III steel C-channel chassis reduces frame flexing and increases suspension movement precision.
- New High-clearance licensed Demello Off Road bumpers
- Licensed Black Rhino wheels provide scale looks.
- Licensed Falken Wildpeak tires increase ground clearance over rough surfaces and grip on slippery trails.
- Toyota 4WD Model Car: From the period-correct lights and functioning indicators to vents on the vehicle body, the Land Cruiser was designed to static-model standards. Even the interior is painstakingly recreated in 1:18 scale. Aluminum rails provide a rigid platform while a multilink geometry chassis design allows for maximum axle articulation. Power is delivered from the super high-torque gearbox to ultra grippy beadlock tires via nylon driveshafts. Climbing angle reaches 42
- Excellent Operability: The 3-channel 2.4G frequency provides a quick-responsive control, allow you to race alongside with other vehicles without any interference. With high torque over-sized 050 brushed motor and 2 in 1 20A ESC Receiver, our rc trucks offroad waterproof come fully assembled, ready to run straight out of the box. It reaches speeds of up to 5km/h Max, can be easily controlled within a range up to 80 meters.
- All Terrain Offroad Truck Waterproof: With bright LED lights that driving unobstructed even at night. Splash waterproof electronic components make a all-terrain vehicle out of this truck. No worries to run this remote control cars on grassland , sands, and bumpy grounds. Versatility makes the off road truck adaptable to just about any situation or driving style.
- 30 Minutes Running Time: It is equipped a 7.4V 380mAh rechargeable battery and 8.4V USB charger, you can enjoy a 30 minute driving pleasure, depending on the operation. Besides, the user-friendly design enables you to set it up and start easily, functional hood design allows you to complete battery replacement just in a few seconds.
- 【1/24 POWER WAGON RC Car】:As the first product of the FCX24 series, the car body is the POWER WAGON in 1949, which appeared in the form of a mud off-road truck. Unlike the SCX24, we are more cost-effective in terms of the configuration of the whole vehicle.
- 【Three Colors Available】: Beautifully painted hard plastic car shell, there are red, yellow and blue colors to choose from. While providing a personalized story background stickers, or even DIY your personal vehicle.
- 【Compact Two Speed Transmission】:Compact two speed transmission has been patented design makes it ahead of other models only one speed. Using the CH3 shift on the remote control, you can go up to 8 km/h and experience high speed breakthroughs, small jumps, and even angling for fun. While differential (option parts) to meet the needs of professional RC players when using high-speed cornering.
- 【24 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings】: Most brands will choose bushings as a replacement for all or part of the bearings in order to reduce the price. FCX24 chooses to pre-install the whole car with a total of 24 bearings, which does not need to be disassembled and re-upgraded, saving time and effort, and addresses the concern once for all.
- 【Rapid Car Body Separation】:The separation of the shell from the chassis is the difficulty of the climbing car, the unique shell quick release structure, you just need to press and hold the two buttons connected and to separate them.
- 3-Link front and 4-link rear suspension provides optimal handling.
- Two LED lights are included in the front bumper for night driving.
- Realistic steel frame rails add strength.
- True, full-time 4-wheel-drive.
- Comes with ESC, motor, and servo already installed.
- 🚗【Proportional teering】Designed with a 1:16 Scale, Remote Control Truck is like a real racing off-road car. With 2.4GHz transmitter strength, its strong transmitter power means no signal interference if multiple players race at the same time. Amazed by its proportional steering, make it different from any other offroad rc truck
- 🚗【A Maximum Speed of 20km/h】RC Crawlers is powered by a 2 wheel drive motor system that can push the buggy car to a maximum speed of 20km/h. With four options-forward, backward, left and right-it is easy to operate. Both children and adults can master operations easily
- 🚗【High Performance】Motor with overheat protection, combined with a 7.4V 500mAh in-car battery pack with charge protection, you can enjoy the fun of driving for about 25+ Mins a time with this remote control car
- 🚗【Conquer All Terrains】 The front and rear 4 wheel drive provide powerful torque-speed that allows the car to climb rocky and uneven surfaces. This All-terrain off-road car has no problem running on sand, Rock or concrete road, carpet, tiles, mud, pavements, grass, etc
- 🚗【Best Gift for Kids】The Remote Control Car is the best choice for your kids to race with friends and share happy times with family, being a hit on the birthday, Christmas, and other holiday parties! Two-Month refund and One-Year free exchange. We are always available to support your needs or concerns
Is this Remote Controlled Rock Crawler built to last ?
Well, I certainly can say it seems to be very well made. It has been used for a lot of off-road driving madness and has so far come out unscathed. It does have a few marks and scuffs, but these were expected.
In terms of design, it’s rather basic and comes nowhere near the likes of the much more expensive Metakoo Storm RC car that I own. It’s missing things like the removable fiber body and fancy looking motors and fancy looking suspension systems. Its design is based on that of a beach buggy, so it looks awesome, it even has a cockpit area that includes two seats and a steering wheel etc.
At the front and rear ends, the wheels are mounted with an extra bouncy suspension system that really makes this remote controlled rock crawler quite the off-road buggy. The system allows the suspension to the tilt the car sideways, forwards and backward for the ultimate landings over big jumps.
The shell of the car consists of plastic with panels made of thinner but strong plastic running around the outside of it. This material is excellent as it has good properties which make it survive even the worst of head on wall crashes and mid-air flip overs, of which I have had a few.
This car comes with a rechargeable battery that takes between 4 and 5 hours to charge (6 hours for the first charge). Unfortunately, a full charge only lasts 30 minutes, which isn’t all that long when you consider it takes 5 hours to fully charge the battery.
Normally with RC car’s I often find they come with a generic controller, which is usually black and bland, but this remote controlled rock crawler comes with a rather nice looking controller that is finished with a green and black color scheme, that really does make it feel like the car and the remote control are made for each other. The controller is powered by three AA batteries, although none of these come included so you will have to provide your own.
The driving experience
While most basic RC cars are built for smooth surfaces and get boring very quickly, this one is built for small off-road tracks such as the private walkway at the side of my house, which consists of trees, a rough ground full of mud, stones and sticks. This makes this area the perfect place to play with this remote controlled rock crawler.
The car is amazing on this track. It’s fun, fast and responsive, which is all anyone really wants from a remote controlled rock crawler. It handles the bumps and rough ground really well, which makes it so much fun. There even a slightly raised bump in the ground that gives it some awesome air time. It lands with quite a bounce thanks to the amazing suspension system on both sets of wheels.
It also performs well on smooth surfaces, but lets face it that’s a boring use of such a fun product. Simply put this is built for having serious fun and to use it on a smooth surface is just a waste of what it has to offer.
With only a few little flaws I can certainly recommend this for anyone who wants a cheap but extremely fun off-road remote controlled vehicle. It’s well made and very fast, the only downsides are that the design isn’t the best and the battery isn’t that good.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2023-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- ECHTPower LED Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review: A Cheap But Cool Looking Keyboard
- ? Best Gaming Monitor Under $300 in 2023
- Xtava Pro Satin Infrared Hair Straighteners Review: Stylish And Almost Flawless
- Sandberg PowerBack 3000 Review – Charge The Power Of Solar
- Lizimandu Ultra Slim Samsung Galaxy S7 Wallet Case Review: A Nice Case With A Few Small Issues