Top Race Remote Control Self Balancing Robot Review
- Tumbller is a newly design for Arduino project of robotic car kit which has multiple fascinating functions like IR control, auto-follow, obstacle avoidance, bouncing mode and glowing in different LED colors and also you can control it with your mobile phone using our new ELEGOO BLE TOOL APP.
- Tumbller comes with a well-designed tutorial with illustrations, which shows you how to assemble the kit step by step and how to play with all the interesting functions.
- Arduino-Compatible: You can modify the default codes and upload your own program using Arduino IDE and work with the reserved pins to add more sensors.
- STEM kit for everyone: Tumbller is easy to assemble and suitable for kids to have some hands-on experiences and learn basic programming knowledge. Professional robotic hobbyists can also enjoy it by customizing and adding more functions onto this kit.
- Package and Warranty：All parts and components are well protected in each box and contained in the outer package. We offer 1-year quality guarantee for Tumbller so you can buy it with confidence.
- ➤ Nice Gifts for Kids - This wonderful toys for kids features the eye-catching color and right size to be very suitable for toddler’s tinny hand, and the toy is easy to carry when you are travel, and the toy can be a birthdays gift, Children’s Day present, Christmas souvenirs or rewards etc.(This toy is only suitable for children over 36 months. Please used it accompanied by adults.)
- ➤ Educational Toys - This stacking toy can be stacked in different shapes.When kids put the hercules blocks together while keeping the them balanced, and that can improve child’s fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, problem solving skills and independent thinking.
- ➤ Lovely Design - This classic stacking toys include 12 colorful smiling Hercules. Children can stack different shapes and colors at will according to different expressions. They are interlocked with each other, stacking them while maintaining balance, and it makes your child Having fun in playing
- ➤ High Quality Materials - The toys is made of safe material, 100% safe solid wood pieces and water paint without toxic, smooth five corners, children do not bump when playing, the risk of touching sharp objects, safe and secure.
- ➤ Balance Block Game - This toys still can be an entertainment toys for you and your kids. Parents can teach their children to use the toy for fun and participate in the game, and they can enjoy the fun time together.You can also develop your own unique stacking method with your child.
- A building and stacking test of skill, how many ways can you find to link the robots together while keeping them balanced?
- Create an almost endless number of shapes and designs as you find different ways to put them together
- Uniquely designed so they can connect in multiple ways, it's a test of creativity, imagination, skill and balance
- Contains 9 wooden robots, all with a durable, non-toxic finish
- For ages 3+
- This is an assembled smart robot car, which saves you a lot of trouble,of course.If you want to program it, we provide you with the source code, you can further compile this auto balance car.Open source code is PID Angle fusion and balance algorithm.After our debugging carefully,we ensure that every vehicle can be used normally.
- This robot adopts antiskid tires, aluminum alloy chassis, high-power motors and high-precision AB incremental hall encoder，and control the switch of the balance system automatically by posture recognition.
- It can be controlled by App remote controller by Android mobile. App supports multiple functions:changing control method at any time,such as buttons, gravity and rocker; viewing and debugging the current PID parameters of the vehicle directly; displaying waveform of acceleration, gyroscope and voltage simultaneously.
- Yahboom balance robot car is the latest design of Maker products.Double wheel balance system can keep balance when it carries 4.4Ib heavy objects.
- 1. Designed based on OSOYOO Basic Board for Arduino, the self-balancing robot car kit is a fun and educational Arduino learning kit.
- 2. High-precision motor with hall encoder, make it more superior, more powerful, safer.
- 3. A perfect choice of master knowledge of PID (Proportion Integral Differential ) for beginner, children, students and so on.
- 4. Controller - OSOYOO Basic Board for Arduino; 3-axis Accelerometer Gyroscope Sensor - MPU6050; Motor Driver - TB6612
- GestureSense allows your WowWee robot to respond to gesture-based interactions like swipes, claps, touch and more.
- BLE allows your WowWee product to seamlessly connect to and interact with your smart devices.
- Sound detection system allows your WowWee robot to react to noises in its environment.
- Free app provides control and/or enhanced gameplay on your smart device.
- Turn on MiP. He should light up and make a sound.
- Meet Turbo Dave, your own personal Minion!
- Over 140+ original sounds and phrases from the Despicable Me franchise
- Reacts to shakes, pokes, bops, claps and hand gestures
- Bonus app features 6 additional games: Fart Blaster battles, STEM coding and more
- Use your smart device as a remote control and drive Turbo Dave around
- HIGH QUALITY----Made of metals, stainless steel, brass, has a smooth surface, will not rusty and fade, always looks as good as new. Sizes: 7.87 in (w)* 5.11 in (H) . Please measure the size with ruler instead of image the size in mind.
- UNIQUE SHAPE---- The robot design with Memo Clip, can be used to clip photo, business card, message card. In order to easy package, memo clip package separately. You will need to a little DIY 5seconds works to install the Memo Clip to the robot hand. The overall shape is interesting
- FREE GIFTS---- 5pcs FREE memo cards include in the package. Can be used to write messages or notes
- SWING TIME---- The toy continue in perpetual motion for ONLY 2-3 minutes due to the resistance of the air and friction.
- MULTIPLE PURPOSES----It's a classic desk accessory is art-in-motion. This cool desk toy will be a good icebreaker when you lay it in your office desk or your home desk. Use it to waste time, relieve stress, tune out boring coworkers, or schooling youngsters in physics.
- PRODUCT INTRODUCTION: This wooden robot building blocks toys come with 12 different character models of robot, every robot was born with a role, every role have different clothes and look. There are more than 16 support points on every model and thousands of playing methods with 12 blocks. 2 wooden plates will increase more interest and challenge about this upgrade version.
- WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE: Wonderful toys for kids, eye-catching color and right size for toddler’s tinny hand, easy to carry when you are travel and really perfect as a birthdays gift. Connect the Hercules blocks together, in the same time keeping the Hercules balanced, which will improve kids' fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, problem solving skills, patience, concentration and independent thinking.
- HOW TO PLAY: This classic block stacking game is simple, easy to learn. Firstly, you need to find out the support point and interlock each other hand in hands, leg in legs or hand in legs, stacking them while keep them in balance, building the tower and trying not to let it come tumbling down. Use the plate will get more layer. Throw a ball to hit well arranged hercules, they will fall down like domino.
- MATERIAL AND CRAFTWORK: This stacking toys are made of environmental, high quality and non-toxic wood material, sturdy, durable and good tactile feeling. Painted with food-grade water paint, no fading, green and healthy. The edges of the stacking blocks are smooth and won't hurt the baby's skin. What’s more, the stacking block has smooth edges, fits nicely into their small hands.
- KIND REMINDER: Children must use it under the adult’s tutelage. Don’t throw the toy away to each other. Don’t keep the toy in the mouth to prevent children devour small parts in the toy. Don’t use it if there is any quality problem. Choking hazard-small parts, not for children under 3 years old.
- BALANCE TOY---- Put in on a stable table, it will swing happily. Need 4PC*AA batteries, excluded. You need to prepare batteries.
- MATERIAL---Silver steel.base is plastic . Size: 135*108*200mm/5.34*4.25*7.87in. Please measure the size with ruler instead of image the size in mind.
- SWING TIME---The toy continue in perpetual motion until the batteries run out. There is no ON/OFF switch. Only OFF after take batteries out or run out. Need 4PC*AA batteries, EXLCUDED.
- AMAZING CONVERSATION PIECES ON YOUR DESK---- It’s a classic desk accessory is art-in-motion.This cool desk toy will be a good icebreaker when you lay it in your office desk or your home desk. Use it to waste time, relieve stress, tune out boring coworkers, or schooling youngsters in physics.
- MULTIPLE PURPOSES---- It is a amazing and fantastic product at this gift,it can be a great gift to your families or friends. It also can be used for teaching purpose. Many of our customers comes from school, colleague,etc. Easy to install and uninstall. Video link:
Welcome to my Top Race Remote Control Self Balancing Robot review. This is a small but rather cool little RC robot, that has the ability to balance on its own and can even carry things on a neat little tray.
Design and build quality:
The design of this RC robot is rather cool, it actually looks like some kind of servant robot as it has a cool tray that can sit on its hands and be used to hold things as it moves about.
It has two large size wheels mounted in a way that allows them to balance the robot so it doesn’t just fall over. It reminds of when you use to see people standing in those so-called hoverboards that didn’t actually hover, instead they used wheels. There’s a single button that lights up different colors on the front of this robot, this can be used to switch the mode of the robot, while the light is used to show you what mode the robot is in.
Around the back of the robot is a battery compartment that holds three AAA batteries. Luckily three rechargeable AAA batteries come included and they can be charged while in the robot thanks to the included charging cable. As for keeping the robot stood up during charging time a small stand is included.
The included remote is rather basic, but it functions as it should. It has an analog stick for making the robot go backward and forward as well as turning it around in a circle. There’s also a singular button that changes the mode of the robot. There’s a switch on the back that turns it on and off. The remote is powered by two AA batteries, of which you will have to provide yourself. The remote is actually very easy.
The build quality of this robot is fantastic. It’s well made and is quite durable as I have learned from accidentally hitting walls and having the robot falling over. It has always come out unscathed.
My son is still too young to fully understand this robot and to be honest, it does seem too far advanced for a young child, hence why it’s for slightly older children. So I have been playing with it instead and to be honest it really is quite good. I’m not 100% perfect with it and it does take some times to get used to but once I got the basics of it, I was moving it about with ease. It actually balances quite well and very rarely falls over unless the battery is almost flat or you crash it into something.
It has five different modes which are as follows:
Drive mode- This is the basic mode that allows you to move the robot forwards and backward as well turning it around in a circular direction.
Boxing mode- This mode allows you to set the robot to box with another of the same robot.
Balance mode- This is the mode where the robot balances items on its tray. Such items can include cans of pop or a remote.
Gesture mode- You can control this robot using just your hand movement. This is possible thanks to sensors in its eyes.
Dancing mode- This mode is so awesome. The robot plays music and dances to it. Which you’ll see towards the end of my video.
All of these modes are fantastic and I really love the way the robot dances in dance mode. Gesture mode is really good although it can sometimes be a bit hit and miss getting the robot to do the action connected to the hand movement you are doing. Instructions for hand movements are found in the manual.
This is fantastic remote control robot that is so much fun to play with. I love that it can balance things on its neat tray and that it even dances. It has a few little issues but nothing major.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API