Top Race Remote Control Self Balancing Robot Review
- A building and stacking test of skill, how many ways can you find to link the robots together while keeping them balanced?
- Create an almost endless number of shapes and designs as you find different ways to put them together
- Uniquely designed so they can connect in multiple ways, it's a test of creativity, imagination, skill and balance
- Contains 9 wooden robots, all with a durable, non-toxic finish
- For ages 3+
- Tumbller is a newly design for Arduino project of robotic car kit which has multiple fascinating functions like IR control, auto-follow, obstacle avoidance, bouncing mode and glowing in different LED colors and also you can control it with your mobile phone using our new ELEGOO BLE TOOL APP.
- Tumbller comes with a well-designed tutorial with illustrations, which shows you how to assemble the kit step by step and how to play with all the interesting functions.
- Arduino-Compatible: You can modify the default codes and upload your own program using Arduino IDE and work with the reserved pins to add more sensors.
- STEM kit for everyone: Tumbller is easy to assemble and suitable for kids to have some hands-on experiences and learn basic programming knowledge. Professional robotic hobbyists can also enjoy it by customizing and adding more functions onto this kit.
- Package and Warranty：All parts and components are well protected in each box and contained in the outer package. We offer 1-year quality guarantee for Tumbller so you can buy it with confidence.
- This is an assembled smart robot car, which saves you a lot of trouble,of course.If you want to program it, we provide you with the source code, you can further compile this auto balance car.Open source code is PID Angle fusion and balance algorithm.After our debugging carefully,we ensure that every vehicle can be used normally.
- This robot adopts antiskid tires, aluminum alloy chassis, high-power motors and high-precision AB incremental hall encoder，and control the switch of the balance system automatically by posture recognition.
- It can be controlled by App remote controller by Android mobile. App supports multiple functions:changing control method at any time,such as buttons, gravity and rocker; viewing and debugging the current PID parameters of the vehicle directly; displaying waveform of acceleration, gyroscope and voltage simultaneously.
- Yahboom balance robot car is the latest design of Maker products.Double wheel balance system can keep balance when it carries 4.4Ib heavy objects.
- RTR robot with directly charge system, you can play with it any time.Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org,we will solve all the doubts about the product for you.
- 1. Designed based on OSOYOO Basic Board for Arduino, the self-balancing robot car kit is a fun and educational Arduino learning kit.
- 2. High-precision motor with hall encoder, make it more superior, more powerful, safer.
- 3. A perfect choice of master knowledge of PID (Proportion Integral Differential ) for beginner, children, students and so on.
- 4. Controller - OSOYOO Basic Board for Arduino; 3-axis Accelerometer Gyroscope Sensor - MPU6050; Motor Driver - TB6612
- 5. Powered by three 18650 rechargeable batteries(This kit does NOT contain batteries and you need to prepare yourself), please known that the battery box can only fit 65mm 18650 batteries. User Manual: http://osoyoo.com/?p=18819
- Meet Turbo Dave, your own personal Minion!
- Over 140+ original sounds and phrases from the Despicable Me franchise
- Reacts to shakes, pokes, bops, claps and hand gestures
- Bonus app features 6 additional games: Fart Blaster battles, STEM coding and more
- Use your smart device as a remote control and drive Turbo Dave around
- GestureSense allows your WowWee robot to respond to gesture-based interactions like swipes, claps, touch and more.
- BLE allows your WowWee product to seamlessly connect to and interact with your smart devices.
- Sound detection system allows your WowWee robot to react to noises in its environment.
- Free app provides control and/or enhanced gameplay on your smart device.
- Turn on MiP. He should light up and make a sound.
- BUILD AND TRANSFORM A ROBOT - The 14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot kit allows your future engineer to build a robot and transform it to 14 different robot modes, with unique movements and designs. The robot can be changed from a running beetle, to a rowing boat, to a walking crab, or even to a zombie-chaser.
- CHALLENGE AND EDUCATE - Curious learners will be challenged with building and interacting with the 14 different robot designs and functions. Boys and girls will learn about solar energy and robotics from the comfort of their home or classroom- while having tons of fun. This kit includes educational instructions and two levels of complexity for the robot builds.
- POWERED BY THE SUN - With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind robotics and renewable energy resources. Fortunately, this product is powered by the sun, so there are no batteries required. The robot moves in the direct sunlight and allows kids to create and use their infinite imagination.
- WORKS ON LAND OR IN WATER - The robot has modes that work in both the land or in water. Some modes will walk or crawl and others will float or swim. Explore mechanics and science on your tabletop, floor, pool or bathtub. Switch up your environment keeps this toy interesting for your child or student.
- S.T.E.M. LEARNING - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics; rather than teach the four methods as separate and individual subjects, STEM consolidates them into an interconnected learning standard based on real-world applications. Each Build-Your-Own Robot Kit is a working model that demonstrates STEM concepts for ages 10 and up.
- Playful robot friend who loves to play with you, be silly, move around, spin, and most of all tip
- Easy remote control with 5 play modes, Motions via single motor
- Knows when there is something on his right or left hand, and leans to side accordingly
- Drive him around with his remote controller, or place him on his included cylinder and watch him balance as he cruises around
- Can move forward, backwards, spin; Also, inside the cylinder are multiple robotic parts!
- This kit provides a fun, hands-on approach to learning about robotics
- The mini build up series features snap fit parts and screws
- Use the included remote control to drive your creation forward or spin it around
- Batteries: tx - 1 x CR2032 button cell (included); RX - 2 x AAA (not included)
- 【Ideal Gifts for Boys and Girls】--Smart Robot Toy, Best gift for boys and girls. Buy this robot to be a partner with kids. The robot is a best choice for boys and girls’ birthday gift, Christmas gift, and so on. Keep kids engaged and entertained and offers a fun and educational way to play
- 【12 Modes Multi and Comprehensive Functions】--Patrol and obstacle avoidance, singing, dancing, Speaking, sliding, walking, turning, learning good habits, science education, auto display, programming. You can programming 50 modes consecutive simultaneous actions. like: walk forward, backward, turn left, turn right, display, etc.
- 【Amazing Interactive and Educational Robot Toy】-- The Robot is equipped with illuminating LED eyes, engaging sounds and music. Robot will teach kids Popular Science, Songs and English. It’s not only a toy for kids, but also an interesting educational tool. Kids will learn knowledge when they play. This robot will be a good playmate for kids, they will not feel alone
- 【Four-Directional Movement Modes and Flexible Joints】--High-quality bottom skating wheels help the robot walking and sliding with the four-directional driving mode, forward, backward, turn right, turn left. The smart robot has flexible multi-joints in shoulders, it bows and moves thumbs
- 【High Quality Service】--We stand by our smart robot with our outstanding customer service, if you ever have a problem, don't hesitate to contact us.
Welcome to my Top Race Remote Control Self Balancing Robot review. This is a small but rather cool little RC robot, that has the ability to balance on its own and can even carry things on a neat little tray.
Design and build quality:
The design of this RC robot is rather cool, it actually looks like some kind of servant robot as it has a cool tray that can sit on its hands and be used to hold things as it moves about.
It has two large size wheels mounted in a way that allows them to balance the robot so it doesn’t just fall over. It reminds of when you use to see people standing in those so-called hoverboards that didn’t actually hover, instead they used wheels. There’s a single button that lights up different colors on the front of this robot, this can be used to switch the mode of the robot, while the light is used to show you what mode the robot is in.
Around the back of the robot is a battery compartment that holds three AAA batteries. Luckily three rechargeable AAA batteries come included and they can be charged while in the robot thanks to the included charging cable. As for keeping the robot stood up during charging time a small stand is included.
The included remote is rather basic, but it functions as it should. It has an analog stick for making the robot go backward and forward as well as turning it around in a circle. There’s also a singular button that changes the mode of the robot. There’s a switch on the back that turns it on and off. The remote is powered by two AA batteries, of which you will have to provide yourself. The remote is actually very easy.
The build quality of this robot is fantastic. It’s well made and is quite durable as I have learned from accidentally hitting walls and having the robot falling over. It has always come out unscathed.
My son is still too young to fully understand this robot and to be honest, it does seem too far advanced for a young child, hence why it’s for slightly older children. So I have been playing with it instead and to be honest it really is quite good. I’m not 100% perfect with it and it does take some times to get used to but once I got the basics of it, I was moving it about with ease. It actually balances quite well and very rarely falls over unless the battery is almost flat or you crash it into something.
It has five different modes which are as follows:
Drive mode- This is the basic mode that allows you to move the robot forwards and backward as well turning it around in a circular direction.
Boxing mode- This mode allows you to set the robot to box with another of the same robot.
Balance mode- This is the mode where the robot balances items on its tray. Such items can include cans of pop or a remote.
Gesture mode- You can control this robot using just your hand movement. This is possible thanks to sensors in its eyes.
Dancing mode- This mode is so awesome. The robot plays music and dances to it. Which you’ll see towards the end of my video.
All of these modes are fantastic and I really love the way the robot dances in dance mode. Gesture mode is really good although it can sometimes be a bit hit and miss getting the robot to do the action connected to the hand movement you are doing. Instructions for hand movements are found in the manual.
This is fantastic remote control robot that is so much fun to play with. I love that it can balance things on its neat tray and that it even dances. It has a few little issues but nothing major.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API