Top Race Remote Control Self Balancing Robot Review
- Tumbller is a newly design for Arduino project of robotic car kit which has multiple fascinating functions like IR control, auto-follow, obstacle avoidance, bouncing mode and glowing in different LED colors and also you can control it with your mobile phone using our new ELEGOO BLE TOOL APP.
- Tumbller comes with a well-designed tutorial with illustrations, which shows you how to assemble the kit step by step and how to play with all the interesting functions.
- Arduino-Compatible: You can modify the default codes and upload your own program using Arduino IDE and work with the reserved pins to add more sensors.
- STEM kit for everyone: Tumbller is easy to assemble and suitable for kids to have some hands-on experiences and learn basic programming knowledge. Professional robotic hobbyists can also enjoy it by customizing and adding more functions onto this kit.
- Package and Warranty：All parts and components are well protected in each box and contained in the outer package. We offer 1-year quality guarantee for Tumbller so you can buy it with confidence.
- Cute Design: The wooden robot balancing stacking toy have 12 different character models of robot, each robot plays a role, every role has different clothes and look. 2 wooden plates will increase more interest and challenge about this upgrade version.
- Quality Assurance: Smooth five corners, children do not bump when playing, the risk of touching sharp objects, safe and secure. Non-toxic, completely safe & eco-friendly wood do help for your child to study while playing the game.
- Educational & Entertaining: During the game, the robot toys exercise children's fine operation ability, hand-eye coordination ability, develops imagination ability, creates new ways of playing, exercises children's balance perception and patience, and can also guide children in the stacking process.
- How to Play: Connect 12 robot blocks in different ways and maintain balance. Firstly, you need to find out the support point and interlock each other hand in hands, leg in legs or hand in legs, stacking them while keep them in balance, building the tower and trying not to let it come tumbling down.
- Great Gifts for Kids: This education wooden toys make the perfect and affordable gift for kids. As well as being fun and educational.
- Hardcover Book
- Henze, Bernd (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 215 Pages - 11/04/2021 (Publication Date) - Springer (Publisher)
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Stacey DePass, Camden Angelis, Jake Beale (Actors)
- Phillip Stamp (Director) - One Animation (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Drive - Drive MiP around with either single or dual joystick control.
- Record - Create funny videos of MiP having fun to share with friends.
- Battle: Last MiP Standing - Challenge other MiPs head to head and see who is the Last MiP Standing.
- Cans - Feed MiP different Canisters and see how its mood changes and does quirky routines.
- Dance - Play your favorite song from iTunes and have MiP Dance away to it.
- Feel the Pull - Instantly attach your smartphone to DJI OM 4 and enjoy perfect filming on the go. The magnetic phone clamp and ring holder enable you to effortlessly capture whenever inspiration strikes.
- 3-Axis Stabilization - Never post a shaky video again. Even with an external lens added, DJI OM 4’s powerful 3-axis motor keeps your smartphone steady and your video smooth.
- Reimagine What's Possible - Innovative features like DynamicZoom use advanced algorithms, so all you have to do is tap and walk. Try out the mind-boggling “Hitchcock effect,” a creative zoom shot that delivers a Hollywood feel with minimal effort.
- Go Hands-free - Gesture Control makes taking a selfie or a group photo with OM 4 simple. Snapping a pic or starting a video has never been this convenient. Operating Temperature : 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- ActiveTrack 3.0 - Following subjects is a walk in the park. This upgraded version recognizes adults, children, and pets with higher accuracy. You can even fine-tune your image composition with the joystick.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Drayden, Nicky (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 250 Pages - 06/02/2020 (Publication Date) - Scholastic Inc. (Publisher)
- Extended wireless range up to 15m (50ft) through the 2.4 GHz wireless signal.
- Console specific USB transmitter for easy cross-platform compatibility.
- Built-in battery provides more than 15 hours of battery life and can be recharged through the USB-C port.
- Quick and easy mute functionality with the flip-to-mute microphone.
- Choice of different equalizer settings by switching between the 3 different EQ presets.
- 【𝟒 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐞 】This Robot named Carle can be controlled by remote controller, phone app, and also support voice command and gravity sensor, which suits for different age and will also enrich your child's mind with the different interactive challenges.
- 【𝟏𝟎𝟐 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 】The app control supports 58 various actions and can add up to 102 times of actions in one program, which greatly develop kids‘ creativities, patience,concentration and logical sense. It will be good choice of your kids learning exploration.
- 【𝟗 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟒𝟖 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬】Carle has 9 flexible joinit motors which ensure the robot can complete a series of complex actions smoothly, also its LED face can express different feeling with 48 emoji, it is a great model to teach your kids the world of robot.
- 【𝟏𝟔 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞】Its large size （15.8x11x4.7 inch）and exquisite package makes it an outstanding gift for kids on birthday and holiday, and the robot with FCC and CPC certificate are very safe. It will become your kids' Robotic Friend right after they received it.
- 【𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞】Carle can demostrate dance, gymnastics for fun, and he can sing 10songs and tell 4 stories, you can also use him as a bluetooth speaker to play unlimited stories and songs after connecting the cellphone. Kids can enjoy hours of educational fun with Carle.
Welcome to my Top Race Remote Control Self Balancing Robot review. This is a small but rather cool little RC robot, that has the ability to balance on its own and can even carry things on a neat little tray.
Design and build quality:
The design of this RC robot is rather cool, it actually looks like some kind of servant robot as it has a cool tray that can sit on its hands and be used to hold things as it moves about.
It has two large size wheels mounted in a way that allows them to balance the robot so it doesn’t just fall over. It reminds of when you use to see people standing in those so-called hoverboards that didn’t actually hover, instead they used wheels. There’s a single button that lights up different colors on the front of this robot, this can be used to switch the mode of the robot, while the light is used to show you what mode the robot is in.
Around the back of the robot is a battery compartment that holds three AAA batteries. Luckily three rechargeable AAA batteries come included and they can be charged while in the robot thanks to the included charging cable. As for keeping the robot stood up during charging time a small stand is included.
The included remote is rather basic, but it functions as it should. It has an analog stick for making the robot go backward and forward as well as turning it around in a circle. There’s also a singular button that changes the mode of the robot. There’s a switch on the back that turns it on and off. The remote is powered by two AA batteries, of which you will have to provide yourself. The remote is actually very easy.
The build quality of this robot is fantastic. It’s well made and is quite durable as I have learned from accidentally hitting walls and having the robot falling over. It has always come out unscathed.
My son is still too young to fully understand this robot and to be honest, it does seem too far advanced for a young child, hence why it’s for slightly older children. So I have been playing with it instead and to be honest it really is quite good. I’m not 100% perfect with it and it does take some times to get used to but once I got the basics of it, I was moving it about with ease. It actually balances quite well and very rarely falls over unless the battery is almost flat or you crash it into something.
It has five different modes which are as follows:
Drive mode- This is the basic mode that allows you to move the robot forwards and backward as well turning it around in a circular direction.
Boxing mode- This mode allows you to set the robot to box with another of the same robot.
Balance mode- This is the mode where the robot balances items on its tray. Such items can include cans of pop or a remote.
Gesture mode- You can control this robot using just your hand movement. This is possible thanks to sensors in its eyes.
Dancing mode- This mode is so awesome. The robot plays music and dances to it. Which you’ll see towards the end of my video.
All of these modes are fantastic and I really love the way the robot dances in dance mode. Gesture mode is really good although it can sometimes be a bit hit and miss getting the robot to do the action connected to the hand movement you are doing. Instructions for hand movements are found in the manual.
This is fantastic remote control robot that is so much fun to play with. I love that it can balance things on its neat tray and that it even dances. It has a few little issues but nothing major.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API