Top Race Remote Control Self Balancing Robot Review
- Tumbller is a newly design for Arduino project of robotic car kit which has multiple fascinating functions like IR control, auto-follow, obstacle avoidance, bouncing mode and glowing in different LED colors and also you can control it with your mobile phone using our new ELEGOO BLE TOOL APP.
- Tumbller comes with a well-designed tutorial with illustrations, which shows you how to assemble the kit step by step and how to play with all the interesting functions.
- Arduino-Compatible: You can modify the default codes and upload your own program using Arduino IDE and work with the reserved pins to add more sensors.
- STEM kit for everyone: Tumbller is easy to assemble and suitable for kids to have some hands-on experiences and learn basic programming knowledge. Professional robotic hobbyists can also enjoy it by customizing and adding more functions onto this kit.
- Package and Warranty：All parts and components are well protected in each box and contained in the outer package. We offer 1-year quality guarantee for Tumbller so you can buy it with confidence.
- NOVEL STACKING TOY: Unlike the traditional building blocks, every block is a stand-alone structure, each different in color and appearance, making stacking game more challenging so that kids can complete the building process in a whole new way.
- SKILLS DEVELOPING: The blocks have many flat cut surfaces so they can be stacked and kids can stack different shapes of blocks to the highest. Unlike regular building blocks, this balancing and stacking game is a better way to stimulate a child's sense of challenge and develop their hands-on skills, promote creativity, resilience and persistence and to strengthen fine motor skills, visual-spatial skills, color recognition and thus training logical thinking.
- PERFECT FAMILY GAME: When kids enjoy it on their own, it is a great toy to improve their patience and develop independent thinking and logical reasoning skills. When children and parents are engrossed in the game together, it becomes a great interactive game that promotes their bonding.
- SAFE MATERIAL: Robot balance building blocks are made of high quality wood and coated with eco-friendly paint. It is natural, safe, non-toxic and exquisitely crafted. Hand-polishing process ensures a smooth, burr-free surface for kid’s better play.
- IDEAL GIFT OPTION: The toy has lots of fun to keep your kids engrossed for hours! It is perfect for all occasions: parties, birthdays, holidays, Christmas and more. It can be played with by more than one kids, thus increasing interaction between them.
- This is an assembled smart robot car, which saves you a lot of trouble,of course.If you want to program it, we provide you with the source code, you can further compile this auto balance car.Open source code is PID Angle fusion and balance algorithm.After our debugging carefully,we ensure that every vehicle can be used normally.
- This robot adopts antiskid tires, aluminum alloy chassis, high-power motors and high-precision AB incremental hall encoder，and control the switch of the balance system automatically by posture recognition.
- It can be controlled by App remote controller by Android mobile. App supports multiple functions:changing control method at any time,such as buttons, gravity and rocker; viewing and debugging the current PID parameters of the vehicle directly; displaying waveform of acceleration, gyroscope and voltage simultaneously.
- Yahboom balance robot car is the latest design of Maker products.Double wheel balance system can keep balance when it carries 4.4Ib heavy objects.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Stacey DePass, Camden Angelis, Jake Beale (Actors)
- Phillip Stamp (Director) - One Animation (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- NEW! Arcade Games
- NEW! Brain Train Games
- Multiplayer Games!
- Drive in RC Mode
- Play, Unlock, and Level Up!
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Anderle, Michael (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 235 Pages - 11/25/2015 (Publication Date) - LMBPN Publishing (Publisher)
- BALANCE TOY---- Put in on a stable table, it will swing happily. Need 4PC*AA batteries, excluded. You need to prepare batteries.
- MATERIAL---Silver steel.base is plastic . Size: 135*108*200mm/5.34*4.25*7.87in. Please measure the size with ruler instead of image the size in mind.
- SWING TIME---The toy continue in perpetual motion until the batteries run out. There is no ON/OFF switch. Only OFF after take batteries out or run out. Need 4PC*AA batteries, EXLCUDED.
- AMAZING CONVERSATION PIECES ON YOUR DESK---- It’s a classic desk accessory is art-in-motion.This cool desk toy will be a good icebreaker when you lay it in your office desk or your home desk. Use it to waste time, relieve stress, tune out boring coworkers, or schooling youngsters in physics.
- MULTIPLE PURPOSES---- It is a amazing and fantastic product at this gift,it can be a great gift to your families or friends. It also can be used for teaching purpose. Many of our customers comes from school, colleague,etc. Easy to install and uninstall. Video link:
- Mendoza-Mendoza, Julio Alberto (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 467 Pages - 02/04/2020 (Publication Date) - Apress (Publisher)
- This DC motor features large moment of force, low rate, and low noise.
- The motor is made of metal gear, wear-resisting, avoid tooth breaking, so with long serving life.
- This motor is adopted of pure copper wire coil, with low heat and low loss.
- This gear motor adopts seal form structure, have good dustproof effect
- Widely used in Electronic locks, DIY toy cars, little robots, tracking cars, balancing cars and so on
Welcome to my Top Race Remote Control Self Balancing Robot review. This is a small but rather cool little RC robot, that has the ability to balance on its own and can even carry things on a neat little tray.
Design and build quality:
The design of this RC robot is rather cool, it actually looks like some kind of servant robot as it has a cool tray that can sit on its hands and be used to hold things as it moves about.
It has two large size wheels mounted in a way that allows them to balance the robot so it doesn’t just fall over. It reminds of when you use to see people standing in those so-called hoverboards that didn’t actually hover, instead they used wheels. There’s a single button that lights up different colors on the front of this robot, this can be used to switch the mode of the robot, while the light is used to show you what mode the robot is in.
Around the back of the robot is a battery compartment that holds three AAA batteries. Luckily three rechargeable AAA batteries come included and they can be charged while in the robot thanks to the included charging cable. As for keeping the robot stood up during charging time a small stand is included.
The included remote is rather basic, but it functions as it should. It has an analog stick for making the robot go backward and forward as well as turning it around in a circle. There’s also a singular button that changes the mode of the robot. There’s a switch on the back that turns it on and off. The remote is powered by two AA batteries, of which you will have to provide yourself. The remote is actually very easy.
The build quality of this robot is fantastic. It’s well made and is quite durable as I have learned from accidentally hitting walls and having the robot falling over. It has always come out unscathed.
My son is still too young to fully understand this robot and to be honest, it does seem too far advanced for a young child, hence why it’s for slightly older children. So I have been playing with it instead and to be honest it really is quite good. I’m not 100% perfect with it and it does take some times to get used to but once I got the basics of it, I was moving it about with ease. It actually balances quite well and very rarely falls over unless the battery is almost flat or you crash it into something.
It has five different modes which are as follows:
Drive mode- This is the basic mode that allows you to move the robot forwards and backward as well turning it around in a circular direction.
Boxing mode- This mode allows you to set the robot to box with another of the same robot.
Balance mode- This is the mode where the robot balances items on its tray. Such items can include cans of pop or a remote.
Gesture mode- You can control this robot using just your hand movement. This is possible thanks to sensors in its eyes.
Dancing mode- This mode is so awesome. The robot plays music and dances to it. Which you’ll see towards the end of my video.
All of these modes are fantastic and I really love the way the robot dances in dance mode. Gesture mode is really good although it can sometimes be a bit hit and miss getting the robot to do the action connected to the hand movement you are doing. Instructions for hand movements are found in the manual.
This is fantastic remote control robot that is so much fun to play with. I love that it can balance things on its neat tray and that it even dances. It has a few little issues but nothing major.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-05-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Cookey XXX Large Picnic Blanket Review: A Picnic Blanket As Big As A Double Bed
- Xtava Pro Satin Infrared Hair Straighteners Review: Stylish And Almost Flawless
- Radha Beauty 120ml Essential Oil Diffuser Review
- Albrillo Mushroom Shaped Table Lamp Review: A Funky Looking Light
- AMZdeal Neck And Shoulder Massager Review: Sit Down And Let It Do Its Thing