Today I am reviewing the Tenswall S15 Bicycle computer. A simple wireless computer that is able to give you readings on your speed and distance while out on a bike ride.
The s15 consists of three main parts, a small LCD display computer, a magnet sensor, and a magnet.The computer mounts onto the handles of your bike using a bracket which it can be removed from at any time, the magnet sensor clips onto your front fork using two cable ties (cables ties are included) and the magnet itself fits onto a spoke using two cylinders and a screw to secure them together.
Since this is a wireless kit you don’t have any wires to route along you bike frame, which means there’s no need to spoil your bike with trailing cables that don’t belong. It also means you don’t have to worry about any cables becoming damaged.
Since the parts are so small they also don’t stick out too much and cause an unsightly anomaly on your bike. Which means you can maintain your bikes gorgeous appearance.
The computer unit itself is a small device with an LCD screen and two user buttons. There’s not much else to it, but this actually makes using it so much easier as you don’t find yourself wondering what button does what.
The computer is fantastic in use, it works a charm and the screen is nice and clear, I love been able to see how fast I am going and even recording the distance travelled on a bike ride. Initial set-up requires that you calibrate the kit using your bike wheel and tire size. Once this is done you are very much ready to go and in all honesty, thanks to the included manual this was a very easy task to do. As I mentioned earlier navigating the computer was an easy task thanks to the two button control setup.
The readings seem really accurate, particularly the distance travelled which when done properly matches the distance recorded by the smartphone application I normally use. I can’t say for sure about the speed but I reckon by chance it is very accurate.
An easy to setup and very easy to use system. During each use, it seems very accurate and I have no issues to report at all.
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
- 18 FUNCTIONS BIKE COMPUTER: top/current/average Cadence, Speed, Heart Rate, distance, lighting, LCD back light, clock, calorie, auto wake-up/data storage, power saving etc;
- TWO-IN-ONE: BLE 4.0 digital wireless bicycle computer and LED headlight two in one, help record your cycling performance with added safety, and save your handlebar space;
- Waterproof IP65, 2.1’ big screen LCD display with sustained backlight;
- 2 LED Lighting Modes: High-Mid, max output 400 lumens;
- Super Long Battery Duration: 2800mAh built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery and Bluetooth Low Energy technology together bring you up to 2000 hours working time for 1 charge (headlight off).
Last update on 2021-05-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- IeGeek Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review: A Gaming Keyboard For Those On A Budget
- Bbloop Vintage Sewing Basket Review: An Excellent Gift For Anyone Who Enjoys Sewing
- Netflix No Longer Works With Rooted Android Devices
- Silicon Power Elite 32GB MicroSDXC UHS-1 Class 10 Card Review: At Under £10 This Really Is A Great Card
- Albrillo Mushroom Shaped Table Lamp Review: A Funky Looking Light