The Sandberg Bluetooth earbuds are a truly wireless option in the world of Bluetooth headsets. This means there’s no cable linking the two earpieces at all, in fact, the only cable they come with a USB charging cable and even then this doesn’t plug directly into the earbuds, instead it plugs into a 2-in-1 dock that charges both earbuds at once and can also be used to give a mobile phone a boost of battery when it most needs it.
- [Hi-fi stereo sound quality] TOZO T10 Earbuds' 8mm large size speaker driver (the drive area is 1.77 times than the normal drive area) delivers powerful bass( lowest 16Hz), mellow midrange, and clear treble(up to 20kHz). Reproducing your music vividly.
- [TWS & BLUETOOTH 5.0] Features with the advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology, TOZO T10 Earbuds support HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP, which provides instant pairing and stable transmission without interruptions.
- [One step pairing] Simply take 2 headsets out from the charging case, and they will connect each other automatically and then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds.
- [IPX8 waterproof] Earbuds and charging case inner Nano-coating makes it possible to waterproof for 1 meters deep for 30 minutes. Waterproof and sweatproof lastest technology can effectively prevent from the damage of the splash by sweat and raindrops.
- [Charge on the go] Playtime lasts for over 6 hours from single charge and total 30 hours with charging case. Enjoy fast charging, to fully charge the rechargerable case only 1.5 hours via fast charge USB-C cable or less than 2 hours via wireless charger. Providing convenient charging way with no strings attached.
Sandberg Bluetooth earbuds specifications
The following list is taken directly from the Sandberg product page for the Sandberg Bluetooth earbuds.
Sandberg Bluetooth earbuds and powerbank design
I’ll start this part of the review off with the design of the Sandberg Bluetooth earbuds themselves. The earbuds are quite small, so small in fact that they are smaller in circumference than a 5p sterling piece. This does mean they have the opportunity to easily go missing, luckily Sandberg thought ahead and has provided a carry pouch that is big enough to hold the dock/power bank in and the beautiful part is that the earbuds stay put in the dock with the help of strong magnets, which means they don’t fall out.
The earbuds have a simple yet decent design that consists of a silver-colored body capped off with a black top that is also home to a power button. Since these are truly wireless, each earbud has its own power switch and battery, so both are identical in terms of appearance. The ear tip ends sit straight in the ear, instead of at an angle. At first, I was a bit cautious about this, as I usually have better luck keeping angled tips in my ears than I do keeping straight tips in. Since there’s no cable connecting the two, in this case, the earbuds have stayed in with ease as there’s nothing to tug on them.
As for the power bank/charging dock, it’s actually a pretty stunning device in terms of styling. It has a silver all-metal exterior body and a mid-section that movies in and out. To charge the buds simply push the mid-section from the bottom of the device and place each earbud tip down in the allotted earbud holders and to charge the power bank or give a mobile device a boost of power, simply push it down so the two ports are easily accessible at the bottom of the dock/power bank.
With a battery capacity of 2100mAh, this isn’t going to be fully charging your device anytime soon, but it will come in handy as a battery boosting pack for your mobile while on the go. Of course, though, its main purpose is charging the two earbuds when not in use. Talking of the earbuds, each one has a 50mAh battery built-in. Unfortunately, this is where a downside comes into it. These earbuds only offer a usage time of 3 hours per charge, which is a slight disappointment when compared to the 8 hours plus offered by ‘wired’ Bluetooth earphones.
Sandberg Bluetooth earbuds setup and signal reliability
The initial setup of these is relatively quick and easy and apart from one extra step, is very similar to normal Bluetooth earphones with a wire. The extra step is simply holding down the button on each earbud simultaneously for 6 seconds until the red and blue light on each earbud begins to flash. Then the rest is pretty much a case of turning on your device’s Bluetooth and connecting to the device named’SandbergBuds’. It took me about 30 seconds to have it all setup and ready to go.
The signal reliability is pretty decent, although sometimes there can be a bit of jump in the connection between the two earphones, which causes the slave earpiece to go quiet for a second or so. This is an issue I have also experienced with another pair of truly wireless earphones I own, although on the Sandberg’s the problem isn’t as bad. the signal between the phone and master earpiece is 100% spot on with no issues at all.
Sandberg Bluetooth earbuds audio performance
Well, I can gladly say the audio created by these is actually rather good. It’s clear and the bass packs a powerful punch. I ‘m able to clearly hear every beat and lyric, which is you have ever used cheap earphones, you’ll know is not always possible. As a personal audio device, these earbuds really are some of the best wireless ones I have used when it comes to the audio quality. I listen to so many different genres of music and I found that these handled each one really well as the earphones were able to adapt to meet the demands of each one.
The Sandberg Bluetooth earbuds are a fantastic set of truly wireless earphones that offer fantastic audio as well as a stunning design. The dock charger is fantastic and I love that it doubles as a phone battery booster as well. The one or two downsides are a bit of an annoyance, but the good points far outweigh the bad points of this product. Overall it’s a solid attempt by Sandberg and I personally look forward to what they have up their sleeves for their next truly wireless earphones.
Last update on 2021-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- BestFace 3D VR All In One Virtual Reality Headset Review
- Silicon Power Blaze B30 32GB USB Flash Drive Review: A Fast And Beautiful Flash Drive
- Edifier M1390BT Speaker Review
- Trinova Natural Shoe Deodoriser Review: An Infusion Of Tea Tree Oil, Mint And Thyme Oil To Make Shoes Smell Nicer
- Sandberg Bluetooth Earbuds And Powerbank Review