The Samsung WD80J6410AX freestanding washer dryer is an 8KG washer/dryer combo in Samsung’s top tier of home appliances. Priced at between £690 and £700, this really is a premium machine. For that price you get the following specs:
- Washing capacity: 8KG
- Drying Capacity: 6KG
- LED Display
- Spin Speed: 1400rpm
- Samsung EcoBubble technology
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- A wide range of programs for washing and drying
The Samsung wd80j6410ax freestanding washer dryer is 600mm in width, 850mm in height and 600mm in diameter. Meaning that it will fit under any kitchen counter or worktop with ease. I currently have it set up in a custom built utility room.
When it comes to designing beautiful looking products, Samsung is no stranger and the WD80j64AX is no exception. From back to front the machine is beautifully designed and gorgeous to look at. The simplistic design of the machine, really adds to just how stunning it is to look at. At the front, you have your detergent tray, a program selection knob, a few buttons and an amazing LED display panel. Below the control panel, you have a beautiful crystal blue door, that really stands out and adds more beauty to the design of this washer/dryer. In the bottom, right-hand corner is a small door panel covering up the coin trap pipe.
”The simplistic design of the machine, really adds to just how stunning it is to look at”
The Samsung WD80J6410AX comes with a wide range of program cycles (some of which can be custom set by the user) which are:
Baby Care- Useful for parents who have children with skin conditions such as Eczema. This wash cycle uses a range of different techniques to ensure detergent is fully removed from clothes.
- Rinse and Spin
- Outdoor Care
- Super Eco Wash
- Super Speed- Great for quick washes as it takes 59 minutes to complete.
- Eco Drum Clean- A chemical free way to clean the machine using only a spin cycle at 90 degrees and pure water.
- Deodorization- A way to clean and fragrance clothes quickly using only air
- 15 Minute quick wash
I haven’t yet used all of these cycles as we usually use the super speed cycle, which has cleaned our clothes better than any previous machine we have had. The dryer also performs well although it took me a little while to understand how to use it properly.
The Energy Efficiency rating of this machine is A, meaning that it sits very much at the top of the scale when it comes to using less power and saving money on electricity bills. I have certainly noticed a huge difference since switching from my old machines to this one in just how much money a load of washing and drying was costing in electric.
In everyday use since I was given the washing machine a month ago, the Samsung wd80j6410ax freestanding washer dryer has proven to be a reliable and brilliant Washer Dryer. Used in this house about three times a day it has managed to impress me every time. I will admit at first, especially if you are not used to fully digital machine, it is hard to get used to the controls and understanding how to work all the different programs, but over time, this will become a new skill to the user.
- Amazing choice of features
- Great at saving money on electricity bills
- Large drum
- Harder to understand if you have moved from a mechanical washing machine.
- IStorage DiskAshur DT² Desktop Hard Drive Review
- Top Race 12 Channel Remote Control Crane Review: A Fun Crane, That May Just Be A Great Christmas Present
- Karlsten Electronic Rodent Control Review
- Xiaomi Redmi 4a Smartphone Review: A Decent Budget Price Smartphone … From China?
- ECHTPower Professional Gaming Headset Review: A Wallet Friendly Gaming Headset