Nintendo has today announced the two latest games to the 3DS Pokémon family, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. These two games are coming to the 3DS and 2DS systems on November 17th 2017. The games are said to feature a new storyline and new Pokémon. At the moment very little has been released in terms of information, but it’s expected we will hear more about the games next week at E3.
Also announced was a Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch. Unfortunately, it’s not the long-rumored Pokémon Stars. Instead, it’s a port of Pokken Tournament from the Nintendo Wii U. Pokken Tournament is an arcade fighting game that sees you working through a tournament structure defeating Pokémon in a method similar to the likes of Tekken or Street Fighter. Pokken Tournament DX is set to be released on September 22nd.
The news doesn’t stop there though because on the same date that Pokken Tournament is released, Game Boy Classics, Pokémon Gold and Silver will be released on the 3DS and 2DS consoles through the Virtual Console Store.
That’s certainly a lot of Pokémon news and I personally can’t wait to read more about Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I spent hours on Sun and am looking forward to putting more hours into the Ultra series.
- Langria 6 Tier Modern Shelving Set Review: A Way To Adapt Storage Without Taking Up Too Much Room
- Martell Woven Mens Belt Review: A Stylish Way To Keep Those Pants Up
- AMP X7 Portable Stereo Bluetooth Speaker Review
- IeGeek Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review: A Gaming Keyboard For Those On A Budget
- Xiberia V10 Gaming Headset Review: A Low Price Headset With A Lot Of Bang