The PlayStation Plus December Games Lineup has been officially announced and I’m here to tell you what games are available free for the PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- Dgm (Publisher)
- [LATEST & GREATEST 3D SYSTEM]: Our Pandora Treasure 3D Arcade Console is built on the latest 3D system. Return to the fun of your favorite classic arcade machines, or experience the latest in modern 3D gaming.
- [FULL HD 1280x720 RESOLUTION]: Fully compatible with all HD TV/Monitor screens and Projectors. Full HD 720P via HDMI or VGA: video resolution is 50% greater vertically and nearly 80% greater horizontally than previous 480P Pandora’s Box versions. Built in to our newest Retro Arcade Console, this state-of-the-art technology delivers a breath-taking, high-quality video and audio experience.
- [CUSTOMERIED BUTTONS]: In order to give the users a better game experience, we have introduced this custom function. Players can adjust the button definition order for what they want.In addition, 3D Pandora also supports multiplayer online games,up to four people at a time.Meanwhile 3D Pandora box also supports connecting PS4/PS3.
- [Wide Compatible & Customized Buttons]: Support VGA & HDMI & USB Output, Suitable for TV/PC/PS3/Xbox 360/Screen/Monitor/Projector and so on. Just Plug & Play Only! In order to give the users a better gaming experience, we have introduced this custom function. Players can adjust the button definition/order for what they want.
- [SLEEK, ERGONOMIC DESIGN]: Acrylic panel and ultra slim all-metal chassis with colorful light, these fashion design make this box become a attractive gift. Built-in speaker could adapt to more use of the scene, making this machine more
- For 2-8 players
- 30-45 minute playing time
- Over 270 cards
- Mind-reading party game
- Contains 6 dice & 54 cards plus instructions
- 2 or more players
- Age 9 to Adult
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING - Build relationships and trust through interactive exercises and thought-provoking questions. Get to know friends and family in an real an authentic way. Reconnect and discover more about those you care about.
- COMMUNICATION AID - 60 questions color coded by depth of question. Dive deeper than the superficial layer and understand those around you. Great for corporate and causal workplaces. Learn how to interact with your peers on another level.
- TEAM ENGAGEMENT - Provides a fast-paced, fun way to move beyond “ice breaking” to real connections that makes trainings or classes more fun and productive. 20 green cards (light), and 20 blue cards (deeper), 20 purple cards (self-reflection)
- ACTIVITIES - Includes a link for 10+ activity descriptions and video tutorials. Turn any meeting into a fun and interactive way to strengthen bonds between friends, family, and coworkers. Great for parties and get-togethers.
- FEATURED ON TEDX - See We! Connect Cards in action at TEDx. Witness an 800 person icebraker challenge and learn how to have genuine interaction with strangers and people you just met. Use what you learn with friends and family.
- Fast-paced, fun math card game loved by teachers, families, kids, and grown-ups alike. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or home school learning game.
- Teachers' Choice Award winner. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!"
- Great brain game training to improve creative mental math skills. Practice multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, and square roots.
- Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded.
- Perfect for 2 - 6 players, ages 9 - 109. Takes just 15 minutes to play. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, too. Proudly made in the USA.
- JOIN THE FUN - Discover the award-winning puzzle game that has amassed a following of parents, teachers and children around the world for 25 years. Use simple visual clues to place nine geometric shapes into a grid and find the unique solution to each puzzle.
- PROMOTES QUICK AND CREATIVE THINKING - Promotes observation, dexterity, logical thinking and creativity. Players advance at their own pace, improving their logic thinking skills as they progress.
- PROGRESSIVE GAME - Meta-Forms puzzles are divided into 6 color-coded levels of difficulty. The puzzles are easy enough for young children to start playing and acquiring solid reasoning and logic skills.
- SEAL OF EXCELLENCE WITH MULTIPLE AWARDS - Creative Child Magazine in USA, for the year 2010. Prime Pick by Dr. Toy in USA for the year 2009. Recommended by Consumer Guide in year 2009. Spiel Gut Awardee in Germany, for the year 2008.
- GAME INCLUDES - 1 playing board, 9 geometrical pieces, 3 shapes x 3 colors, and 1 booklet that includes 80 puzzles and their solutions.
- FOUR SHEET LINEUP CARDS: fill out the team lineup card once - keep the main copy for your team and hand out the three extra carbon copies to the umpire, opposing team and official scorekeeper
- GOOD FOR 30 GAMES: one lineup card book comes with 30 lineup sheets (120 total including carbon copies) that’s good for 30 games
- PROTECTIVE FLIP BOOK DESIGN: thick outer shell makes it easy to write on the main paper copy - easily flip the front cover behind the four sheets for ease of filling out your baseball/softball roster one time
- 16 PLAYER LINEUP CARD: track starters, substitutes, pitcher changes and field position with our 16 player roster lineup design - Perfect size (8” x 4.5” x 0.5”) to fit in the front umpire pocket or back pant pocket
- BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL LINEUPS: Great for any baseball or softball leagues - little league, middle school, high school, slow pitch, fast pitch, etc.
- Game of Shapes and Number
- 2-4 Player - Tile Placement
- Officially Licensed
- WARNING: Each time you finish a game you may be tempted to frame the masterpiece!
- Seven games within this book
- 2,3,4 players | Ages 8+ | 15-60 Minutes Playing Time
PS4 PlayStation Plus December Games Lineup
Thanks to the marvelous invention of cross-play the PS4 will this month get four games, with two of them available to play across the PS range of consoles. Here is the PS4 PlayStation Plus December Games Lineup.
Colour Guardians- Playable on PS4 and PS Vita with Cross-Play: A colorful yet challenging side-scrolling platform game that’s described on its website as ”Easy to learn and difficult to master”.
Invisible Inc: A turn-based tactics and stealth game that takes the player through many covert missions where they have to strategically work there through each level. Think of it as a spy based version of Final Fantasy Tactics if you like.
Stories: Path of destinies: An action RPG that takes the player on a third person adventure as Reynardo, an anthropomorphic fox. You work your way through the game like any typical RPG, by fighting, unlocking new skills and creating weapons.
Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops- Playable on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita with Cross-Play: A shooter video game where you literally control tiny troopers through a barrage of gunfire, explosions and more explosions.
There are two games for anyone still using a PS3 this December and as I mentioned above in the PS4 section, one of them is Cross-Play with the PS4 and the PS Vita.
- Hypervoid: A colorful 3D space shooter games that is a throwback in ways to the space shooters of yester-year.
- Tiny Troopers: Joint-Ops- Playable on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita with Cross-Play.
PS Vita Lineup
Now onto the final console of the three, the PS Vita, which has three games to play this month.
- Tiny Troopers: Joint-Ops- Playable on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita with Cross-Play.
- Colour Guardians- Playable on PS4 and PS Vita with Cross-Play.
- VVVVVV: An oddly named 2Dpuzzle game, which has an odd name but scored very well with critics on its release in 2010.
So there you have it, the official PlayStation Plus December Games Lineup, which goes live on Tuesday 6th December 2016. So now’s the time to get downloading any of the games you may have missed from November. Here’s a link just to remind you of what is available in the November lineup.
Last update on 2020-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API