The PlayStation Plus December Games Lineup has been officially announced and I’m here to tell you what games are available free for the PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
- ABOUT THE GAME: This game features a variety of questions covering topics from all facets of life, Lineup is a light-hearted party game that will inspire conversations and laughter. If you're a fan of Cut, you'll love Lineup.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: The game comes with 224 double-sided question cards (448 questions) + 8 answer cards + 8 guess boards + 8 dry erase markers & a game rule sheet.
- HOW TO PLAY: Ask the group a question, ranging from lighthearted to absurd. Then, guess how the other players’ answers will line up. Put your friends in the right order to score the most points. At the end of the game, the most accurate predictor wins.
- SOCIAL PARTY GAME: The base game has some mildly spicy content, but we consider the content family-friendly for teens and up. (Nothing more inappropriate than, say, a Simpsons episode). Ages 14+ | 4-8 Players | 30-45 Minutes
- MADE BY CUT: Based on our hit YouTube series with over 2 billion views (and counting!). Our goal is to bring people together, one awkward conversation at a time. Are you a good judge of human nature? It's your turn to find out!
- Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Simple, solid, and timeless. Each block is three times as long as its width, and one fifth as thick as its length 1.5×2.5×7.5 cm (0.59 in×0.98 in×3.0 in)
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck. Challenge yourself or play with friends
- Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash
- FOUR SHEET LINEUP CARDS: fill out the team lineup card once - keep the main copy for your team and hand out the three extra carbon copies to the umpire, opposing team and official scorekeeper
- GOOD FOR 30 GAMES: one lineup card book comes with 30 lineup sheets (120 total including carbon copies) that’s good for 30 games
- PROTECTIVE FLIP BOOK DESIGN: thick outer shell makes it easy to write on the main paper copy - easily flip the front cover behind the four sheets for ease of filling out your baseball/softball roster one time
- 16 PLAYER LINEUP CARD: track starters, substitutes, pitcher changes and field position with our 16 player roster lineup design - Perfect size (8” x 4.5” x 0.5”) to fit in the front umpire pocket or back pant pocket
- BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL LINEUPS: Great for any baseball or softball leagues - little league, middle school, high school, slow pitch, fast pitch, etc.
- RULE THE GRID 4 THE WIN: With this classic Connect 4 game, featuring a sleek modern style, players go head-to-head as they try to get 4 of the same color discs in a row to win
- EXCITING STRATEGY GAME: Challenge a friend to rule the grid! Strategy drives the competition in this Connect 4 board game. Line 'em up, block opponents, and be the first to get 4 in a row to win
- MODERN STYLE & COOL COLORS: The Connect 4 Classic Grid kids game takes the popular game one step further with a sleek style and cool colors to keep players glued to the grid
- 3 WAYS TO PLAY: Choose classic Connect 4 gameplay, the free-for-all Connect 4 Frenzy variation, or a third option that lets players drop a disc or eject one from the bottom with the pop-out feature
- EASY, FAST, AND FUN GAME FOR FAMILIES: Easy to learn and simple to set up, the Connect 4 Classic Grid family game for 2 players is a fast-playing favorite
- HILARIOUS SETUP—In Relative Insanity, you read a setup card aloud, like “When my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurted out…”
- PERFECT PUNCHLINES—Then everyone else chooses one of their punchline cards to finish the phrase, like maybe “You are not the father!” or “I just vomited a little bit in my mouth.”
- FUNNIEST REIGNS SUPREME—The reader picks the one they think is the funniest, and that player gets a point!
- ALWAYS A LAUGH—It’s a different hilarious game each time you play!
- FUN PARTY GAME—For 4 to 12 players, ages 14 to adult.
- UNO is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play!
- In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!"
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
- Super Size: 5½" X 8½"
- 35 four-sheet line-up cards per pack
- Spacious writing area
- Four part carbonless, for your team, for the official, for the opponent, and for the umpire
- Fits Glover's Line-up card holder perfectly
- Wes Montgomery (Actor)
- English (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
- ANSWER TRIVIA FROM THE HIT PODCAST: Prove you know your stuff by answering trivia questions inspired by episodes of the hugely popular podcast Stuff You Should Know
- INCLUDES 600 TRIVIA QUESTIONS: Get ready for weird, fascinating, and unbelievable trivia. Each question is inspired by topics from different episodes of the Stuff You Should Know podcast.
- FEATURES 6 FASCINATING CATEGORIES: History; Pop Culture; Myths, Legends, and Conspiracies; Science and Tech; Humans; and SYSK Selects, a mix of topics hand-picked by podcast hosts, Josh and Chuck
- GAME FOR 3-6 PLAYERS: If you're a fan of the Stuff You Should Know podcast or just curious about the world, this trivia game's for you. Get ready for fun facts about food to flies, to hiccups and more
- BOARD GAME FOR ADULTS AND TEENS: This Trivial Pursuit: Stuff You Should Know Edition Game is great for teens and adults ages 16 and up
- QUICK GAME OF SMART QUESTIONS - Divide yourselves up in teams, or play one on one, ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!
- STRATEGIZE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY - Make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
- AWARD WINNING FUN FOR THE FAMILY - Winner Of The 2022 National Parenting Product Awards (NAPPA) and the 2022 Parents' Picks Awards. This is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up!
- PERFECT GIFT - Makes the perfect gift for boys, girls, parents, adults, friends, families as well as any board game or card game lover.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE - Includes 50 Game Cards, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. The box size is portable & travel friendly. Your child can become an instant champion by playing at game nights, gatherings, birthday parties, play dates, road trips, plane trips, outdoors, and more!
PS4 PlayStation Plus December Games Lineup
Thanks to the marvelous invention of cross-play the PS4 will this month get four games, with two of them available to play across the PS range of consoles. Here is the PS4 PlayStation Plus December Games Lineup.
Colour Guardians- Playable on PS4 and PS Vita with Cross-Play: A colorful yet challenging side-scrolling platform game that’s described on its website as ”Easy to learn and difficult to master”.
Invisible Inc: A turn-based tactics and stealth game that takes the player through many covert missions where they have to strategically work there through each level. Think of it as a spy based version of Final Fantasy Tactics if you like.
Stories: Path of destinies: An action RPG that takes the player on a third person adventure as Reynardo, an anthropomorphic fox. You work your way through the game like any typical RPG, by fighting, unlocking new skills and creating weapons.
Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops- Playable on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita with Cross-Play: A shooter video game where you literally control tiny troopers through a barrage of gunfire, explosions and more explosions.
There are two games for anyone still using a PS3 this December and as I mentioned above in the PS4 section, one of them is Cross-Play with the PS4 and the PS Vita.
- Hypervoid: A colorful 3D space shooter games that is a throwback in ways to the space shooters of yester-year.
- Tiny Troopers: Joint-Ops- Playable on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita with Cross-Play.
PS Vita Lineup
Now onto the final console of the three, the PS Vita, which has three games to play this month.
- Tiny Troopers: Joint-Ops- Playable on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita with Cross-Play.
- Colour Guardians- Playable on PS4 and PS Vita with Cross-Play.
- VVVVVV: An oddly named 2Dpuzzle game, which has an odd name but scored very well with critics on its release in 2010.
So there you have it, the official PlayStation Plus December Games Lineup, which goes live on Tuesday 6th December 2016. So now’s the time to get downloading any of the games you may have missed from November. Here’s a link just to remind you of what is available in the November lineup.
Last update on 2023-01-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API