Welcome to my Pushingbest Rechargeable Pet Grooming Clippers review. These clippers are designed for household pets such as dogs, cats and rabbits. They are wireless which means you don’t have to mess around with any plugs.
Design and build quality:
The clippers are shaped like a typical pair you would find in a hair salon, with the only real differences being the size and the lack of a fixed power cable. The color scheme is blue and white, with the blue being mostly sandwiched between the white. At the bottom of the clippers is a two pin port, which is where the plug goes to charge the built-in battery. The battery takes about 1 hour 30 minutes to charge and lasts for about 2 hours before needing to be recharged. Since I have a large dog this two hours seems to go nowhere, but for those of you with small dogs, this could last a few sessions before needing to be recharged.
The clippers have an on/ off button, a set of two arrows that light up to give you an idea of how much battery is left and a switch that allows you to switch between different trim heights for the ceramic cutter.
There are two cutters on here. One is fixed and made of titanium, while the other can be adjusted to different heights and is made from ceramic. Also included are four plastic removable blades, all of different heights. There’s a 3mm blade, a 6mm blade, a 9mm blade and a 12mm blade. These blades simply clip on to the clippers and can be easily taken off.
The build quality is pretty good. There does seem to be creaking from the plastic case though, which is noticeable if you push down on it. It’s not a major issue, but it does make think it’s not a 100% solid product and I certainly wouldn’t want to accidentally drop it.
I own a rather large dog, who has loads of fur, so much so that you make a blanket from it. Luckily he has been shaved a few months ago and his fur was still short enough for an easy quick go over with this set of clippers. I did have to stop a few times because the clippers got full of fur quite quickly. They picked his fur up with ease and thankfully caused him no discomfort, he managed to sit calmly as I did it. A few minutes later we were finished and he was happy still.
I am very impressed he took so well to these, but bu I do think that was because he has been shaved before. These definitely caused him no discomfort and for that I am happy.
This set of clippers is fantastic. It’s my second ever set designed for animals and out of the two I own, I would definitely say this is the best set. All the attachments, the ceramic cutter and the rechargeable battery make this a worthy purchase.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
- Built-in Li-ion Batttery. Rechargeable dog trimmer with built-in Li-ion battery is good for exceptional flexibility. It can also be used when charging so you don't have to worry that it will stop working and have half groomed dog.
- Safe and Sharp Blade. Upgrade stainless steel fixed blade and ceramic moving blade can provide excellent cutting performance. The blade sharp enough for a long time using. Detachable blades,easy to change and clean.
- Low vibration and ultra quiet design.The noise when working is only about 50 db, to help the pet feel at ease, not afraid cut hair any more.
- 6 guard combs(3mm/6mm/9mm/12mm/15mm/18mm). The adjustable clipping comb is applicable for clipping hair of different lengths; and the detachable guide combs make for quick, easy comb changes and increased versatility.
- Please Note: if your pets get long and thick hair, you need to use scissors cut shorter at first, otherwise the clippers may jam up and don't work properly.
Last update on 2023-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Silicon Power Blaze B30 32GB USB Flash Drive Review: A Fast And Beautiful Flash Drive
- AUVI Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Review: Good Earphones, With Room For Some Improvement
- Universal Bike Mount Phone Holder Review
- Conambo Active Noise Canceling Headphones Review
- Sandberg Waterproof Bluetooth Sports Earphones Review