Today I am reviewing the HUHD 2.4GHz Wireless Gaming Headset. This is a headset that can be used on games consoles and PC’s. For my review, I have used a PC. It’s wireless meaning it can be used without worrying about dragging a wire behind.
Listed below are bestselling HUHD which satisfy both affordability and quality.
- The use of protein soft high elasticity ear pad, without pain or pressure for long time use.
- 2.4G wireless technology transmission, faster than Bluetooth to achieve lossless HI-FI sound quality.
- Premium Xbox One True Wireless Headset,Enjoy a hassle-free set up with the wireless adapter, Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life for long lasting gaming.
- The flexible and detachable microphone can be adjusted to fit your comfort level at any angle. 180 degree microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity, with a flip-up mute function.
- Work with Xbox ONE/Xbox Series X/S
- Designed only for Headset Model HW-S8U, HW-N9U
- Nickle plated 3.5mm Plug
- Bendable design, Durable Slicon Material
- Used for gaming headphone
- LOWER LATENCY & REAL-TIME TRANSMISSION - Compared with Bluetooth, 2.4GHz technology provides uncompressed audio and lower latency wireless connection on Switch, PS5, PS4 and PC, which helps you distinguish the tone and direction more clearly when playing games. Max transmission distance 10m/33 feet.
- 1100mAh RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - Use the included USB cable to charge it for about 4-5 hours, this wireless game headphone can work continuously for up to 13 hours. Ultra-long battery life make it ideal for playing even longest gaming sessions.
- OUTSTANDING SOUND EXPERIENCE - Thanks to the built-in 40mm high sensitivity audio driver, this wireless headset delivers crystal clear vocal team communications. Easily adjust the volume or mute the mic when you are in games. In addition, the microphone is removable that it can be detachable when not in use.
- ULTRA-COMFORT & ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND - This large over-ear wireless gaming headset is constructed with soft memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband to provide long lasting comfort and help keep you focused on gaming. Adjustable headband provides a snug fit that conforms to your head.
- SIMPLE TO USE & COMPATIBILITY - Plug and play, just simply plug the USB-C dongle into the Switch and turn on the headset to use. Type-C to USB cable compatible with PC,PS5, PS4,Switch,Computer, Laptop.
- Designed for gaming, the 2.4g connection Works wirelessly with the PS4,PC,Nintendo switch Console via USB transmitter.
- Good sound quality- 7.1 Sound Sound and strong Bass Sound
- Experience unbeatable comfort during long gaming sessions with plush memory foam PU earpads.
- 180 degree microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity, with a flip-up mute function.
- The latest programs are available for use on Nintendo switch.
- Toggle the virtual 7.1 surround sound,With clear sound and operating strong bass,get immersed in your games and audio entertainment with the high-quality sound.
- Rotating earmuffs fit different head shapes, premium memory foam and soft, pliable leatherette deliver legendary comfort.
- Durable aluminum frame headband.Enjoy a hassle-free set up with the wireless adapter, Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life for long lasting gaming.
- Detachable noise-cancelling microphone design very convenient to adjust angle of the microphone.Listen in on your own voice to keep you from getting too loud and to make sure you sound clear over voice chat.
- Compatible with Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PC, Mac, Computer, Laptops, Nintendo Switch.
- 4D Vibration Driver- When the bass is lower than 30HZ, The ear can feel the real vibration effect. enhance the immersive gaming experience.
- Adjustable Vibration Intensity- The headset can adjust the intensity of vibration at will, Immerse yourself in your games with adjustable vibration intensity.
- 2.4G Wireless Technology- With advanced lossless digital audio transmission gives you incredible high fidelity sound and connection strength with up to 10 meters range
- Wireless/Wired Connection - Wireless Connection with PS4 PS5 PC Switch--Wired compatibility via 3.5mm cable with Xbox One,Switch and mobile devices.
- Soft Memory Sponges Earpads- Premium passive noise-canceling leatherette or soft, breathable velour for supreme comfort.
- [Cable-free experience]-Digital wireless technology allows you to operate the headphones at a distance of 19-32 ft. (6-10m) meters from the USB transmitter- allowing you freedom to move around without Cable while play games.
- [Heavy-Duty Battery That Lasts]--Enjoy you and your friends, lying on a couch with your headphones on, playing for hours, non-stop- wouldn’t be great! Now you can make this dream come true, as thanks to our device’s built-in high volume lithium battery, you can use these headphones for 8 hours!
- [High Quality Stereo Sound]--40MM Graphene Speaker,which make your day a Breeze- Sound quality that will save your peace of mind.
- [User-friendly design]-Maximum comfort is guaranteed thanks to the lightweight design and soft ear cups are perfect for long time gaming-mic mute anytime- style !
- Designed only for Headset Model HW-S8U, HW-N9U
- Plug and Play
- Open Ear Headphone Safe and Comfortable:Great for people who don't want anything to cover their ears. This open-ear headset can deliver sound through your cheekbones to your cochleas.Open ear design allows you to hear their surroundings as well as the music they enjoy.Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Waterproof and Sweatproof Sport Headphone: IPX 6 waterproof Nano-coating efficiently protects Sport headphones from sweat and ensure more guaranteed life span.Ergonomic design for comfortable wearing make sure you do sport freely never worry about falling out.
- Ultra-Lightweight&Comfortable: The Bluetooth headset only 19g, ultra lightweight like nothing. It's very convenient carrying to go, and you will not feel uncomfortable even after prolonged wearing.
- Wireless Earbuds with Long Battery Life:140mAh super endurance, high quality Li-polymer battery supports 6 hours of continuous music play, 6 hours of continuous phone call and 120 hours of standby.It also has built-in microphone and Bluetooth 5.0, free you hands to answer phone calls with good sound quality. It only takes 1.5 hours to charge (charge the headphones with DC 5V USB adapter,adapter higher than DC 5V will cause damage to the Bluetooth headphones).
- One-key control: Only one button for multi-functional control. Press and hold for 2 seconds to enter the pairing state. In the power-on state, press and hold for 3 seconds to turn off the headset. The headset will turn off when the red light flashes, and the phone will be answered with one key. To call, double-tap to reject the call. Click play/click to stop the music, long press for one second to "enter siri".
- Wireless Gaming Headset With 2.4 GHz connection,delay is less than 20ms,providing deep & strong bass, and a wide range of clear accurate sound, creates matchless listening experience.
- Made of soft memory protein earmuff it's comfortable memory foam ear pads can also be helpful for long-term wearing.These over-ear gaming headsets are designed for long-term comfort.
- An adjustable noise-canceling boom microphone blocks outside noise while you speak, use in gaming, movies or music entertainment.
- Weights only 80g,The wireless headset is designed to be worn Over-Ear, not only good for reducing head pressure but also suitable for various head shapes. allow for long gaming sessions without fatigue.
- Extra USB and Type-C port for easy use,allows the headset compatible with Nintendo Switch PS5, PS4, PC.
The design of these, in my opinion, is slightly off putting, don’t get me wrong, they look nice, but they are very much plastic that basically gives them a cheap overall finish, even the chrome trim around the earcups is plastic and in my opinion chrome and plastic do not mix together. I will, however, admit they are quite comfortable thanks to thick padding around the earcups and a thick padding on the inside of the headband.
These headphones also lack a folding ability, which means storing them efficiently is a pain. It also means if you feel like carrying them around for whatever reason, you will have problems.
The left earcup is bare of any buttons or ports while the right is home to several, which are as follows:
- Charging port
- Aux out port for game controllers
- Microphone port for the detachable microphone
- Power button
- Pairing/microphone mute button
- Volume dial
- Microphone volume dial
There’s also a small box unit that acts as a wireless transmitter and receiver for the headphones. This unit connects to your console or PC using either the included MicroUSB cable or the included Optical cable. My PC lacks optical output so for me I had to use the MicroUSB port. The box is also made of plastic like the headphones and is fairly light.
The detachable microphone is essentially a flexible arm that can be folded inwards or outwards, if you try to fold it upwards or downwards it just flicks back to the center. It uses a typical 3.5 mm male connection to connect to the 3.5 mm female port of the headphones.
Since these are wireless they need some sort of wire-free power option and in this day and age, that is known as a battery. This headset has a battery that is capable of product up to 12 hours of playback from a single charge, of course, this is dependant on several factors such as volume used. I have managed to get roughly 12 hours with a low volume and about 9 with high volume so there’s a difference there.
At first, for some reason setup was a pain in for me, I had done as the manual said and had the transmitter box connected to my PC and the headphones powered on, but the set was still not showing up in audio devices on Windows 10. After a bit of time messing about I finally got it to work, even though my wired headsets show up straight away.
The audio produced by these headphones is actually quite good, audio is clear and crisp and is presented quite well, however I did notice some slight tinny-ness to the audio which is a slight disappointment.
The microphone is not as good as it could be, I often had times where people couldn’t hear me very well or the microphone was producing a crackling noise. When it did work it was ok, but not for long enough periods of time.
In all honesty, I can’t possibly recommend this for any serious gamer out there, but it you just want to listen to music then it’s an ok headset, otherwise I’m not a fan of it. It looks nice but feels cheap thanks to the plastic construction. The overall audio quality is fantastic but I did experience some tinny-ness is certain songs.
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Thank you for reading this HUHD
Last update on 2023-12-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Sandberg EsportsEquipment Cyclone Headset Review: An Affordable 7.1 Surround Sound Headset
- Aviva Yoga 5mm Non Slip Yoga Mat Review 2023
- Sandberg Streamer USB Microphone Kit Review
- Jetery Laser Distance Measure Review
- Blusmart LED Party Glasses Review: No Help For Your Eye Sight, But Will Somewhat Make You Fun To Look At