Welcome to my OULII Foot Compression Socks review. These socks have been designed to relieve your feet from pains including those of a condition known as Plantar Fascistic. I personally don’t have this condition although I do use compressions socks a lot for other foot-related pain.
- MULTICOLOR COMBO - You get a color combination of your choice. Perfect for a whole week without daily wash. You are getting an amazing offer to keep your feet stay with optimal compression all the time (See the 7th image for the Size Chart)! High quality stitched & Easy to get on even though they are compression socks!
- COMPRESSION IS PROVEN to allow you to move faster, react quicker and use less energy. Targeted compression zones provide varying levels of support from moderate to extra firm. Unique color design, add a touch of color to your ordinary life.
- COMFORTABLE MATERIAL AND CAREFUL CONSTRUCTION - CHARMKING knee high compression socks' material are upgraded with nylon percentage from 40% to 85%, Delivers 360-degree stretch for greater flexibility and durability. Breathable high performance fabric keeps an optimal temperature. We are confident that you will choose it!
- GREAT GIFT IDEA - If you are struggling with a gift idea to a loved one or a casual friend, this is will reduce your anxiety without even you wearing them. Great gift choice for joggers, athletes, workout fanatics, office workers, ok...can we just say whoever use their leg extensively.
- SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE - Finest product and service around, or your MONEY BACK! A veritable necessity for anyone working long-hours standing on their feet, or those heavily invested in athletics and a fitness lifestyle. Feel safe to put this item into your Cart! Feel free to enjoy your fascinating life with it!
Design and build quality:
The first thing I will say about these is the pattern is weird and awful, these are socks you will definitely want fully hidden. They have an almost medical look to them, in other words, they look like something your doctor would prescribe.
The other problem is these are more like ankle socks in terms of size, this means they rise up to the ankle area and not much further. For some, this may be ok but for me, it makes them a bit uncomfortable, that’s not to say they work though.
The build quality is actually quite good. The socks are made of a strong elasticated material, which allows them to stretch just enough to fit over many sizes and shape of feet. The quality really is quite premium on these socks.
I do a lot of walking and running in my spare time, so my feet are often aching and in pain by the end of the day, but with these socks on, they feel much better, I still get a few aches though with them on so they obviously don’t work 100%. They do work enough, though, although it would be nice to have them working fully to relieve the pain.
After a long day, they can be a bit filthy, but they can be simply thrown in a washing machine and cleaned as you would expect.
These compression socks aren’t very pretty, but they are well made. The also work well but could be better in my opinion.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API