Listed below are bestselling Wireless Weather Station which satisfy both affordability and quality.
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Adjustable backlight.Sensor dimension: 1.57 L x 0.79 W x 5.12 H inches
- Self setting accurate atomic time and date with automatic daylight savings time reset (on/off optional)
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values
- Temperature alerts (indoor/outdoor). Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power; Requires 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Reception & low battery indicators. Indoor humidity range: 19 percentage to 97 percentage RH. Temperatures below - 20°F (-28.8°C) require Lithium batteries in the outdoor sensor.Forecast tendency indicator.Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Real-Time Weather Ticker for Hyperlocal Home Weather Forecasting
- Share Your Data Through My AcuRite App and Connect to Weather Underground
- Monitor Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Direction and Rainfall Totals
- Set Alerts to Always Know Environmental Conditions in Your Home
- American Based Company in Lake Geneva, WI, USA
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Enhanced Wi-Fi connectability option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world's largest personal weather station network
- Pole Mount and 3 x AAA batteries not included
- Accurately Measure Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Rain Fall
- Includes Weather Ticker for Real-Time Home Weather Updates
- Monitor Indoor and Outdoor Conditions with Remote Sensor
- Easy to Setup and Use
- Company Based in Lake Geneva, WI, USA - Since 1943
- 🌤🌡 EXACT MEASUREMENTS : Easily call up information on temperature and more. The weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. The weather station measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction. In addition, there is the wireless rain gauge, min / max records, wind chill and dew point alarm (high & low), weather forecast based on air pressure, calendar and moon phases.
- 🌤🌡 CLEAR COLOR DISPLAY : The large colour display is easy to read. The data can also be easily seen from many different angles. Even if you look a little sideways, all the data can still be read and you can see all the important functions and information. The information areas are separated and organised in different ways. The high-quality LCD display is continuously illuminated and can be set up at almost any location and is extremely space-saving.
- 🌤🌡 RADIO / TRANSMISSION : All data are transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. The display base station can be conveniently placed on a table in any room, at home, in a child's room, basement, warehouse or greenhouse, etc. It's compact and light.
- 🌤🌡 5-in-1 OUTDOOR SENSOR : The 5-in-1 outdoor sensor consists of rain funnel, solar panel and transmission module, wind vane and high-speed anemometer, and transmits current information about temperature, humidity, air pressure, wind speed and wind direction, as well as the amount of precipitation and UV radiation and much more. Assembly is easy, please use the instructions provided.
- 🌤🌡 SCOPE OF DELIVERY : - Base station (display) with stand - Outdoor sensor / multi-sensor with mounting material - Operation manual Batteries are not included in delivery
- High-precision 5-in-1 wireless weather sensor accurately measures the temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain
- Monitor temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain from the illuminated color display , Indoor Humidity Range - 16 to 98percent Relative Humidity
- PC Connect feature enables you to connect the display to a Windows computer via USB, allowing you to remotely view your weather through the internet on a smartphone, tablet, or computer (using the complimentary software, a browser, and/or the My AcuRite app for iOS and Android devices)
- CSV Data Logging 12 minute updates, PC Connect to My AcuRite 18 second updates, Weather Underground Rapid Fire updates, wind speed 18 second updates, wind direction 36 second updates, temperature and humidity 36 second updates
- Set up programmable weather alarms for temperature, humidity, wind, rain, dew point, heat index and storm alerts, as well as email and text alerts to notify you when conditions change or your presets are reached. Wireless Signal: 433 MHz. Temperature range -40 to 70 degrees celsius
- Illuminated color weather display with adjustable intensity settings and programmable auto-dimming feature
- Dynamic advanced forecast icons with foliage changes seasonally
- Comprehensive weather information; including: WIND (Speed/Direction/History); RAIN (Current to Rainfall Total); TEMP (outdoor with humidity); Heat Index and Dew Point
- Use as StandAlone weather station or Connect by Wi-Fi for bonus features
- EXPAND your system by adding sensors, or even displays, around your Home. Easy setup and Viewable in your free La Crosse View app. For more details, please visit our La Crosse Technology website
- Includes Color Weather Station Display, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, power adapter, and instruction manual
- Barometer and moon phase depiction in info center
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard
- Wireless range for the sensor, up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Company Based in Lake Geneva, WI, USA - Since 1943
- ❥LCD COLOR DISPLAY:DOVEET Home weather station adopts 7.5'' digital clock large display, it can be plugged in or run with batteries, temperature and humidity monitor backlight will always stay on when plugged in and the backlight can be adjustable with 3 levels
- ❥MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Indoor outdoor thermometer wireless with smooth touch buttons on screen, you can view the calendar, temperature, humidity,barometric pressure, alarm clocks, and moon phase at a glance and then click the"setting" to change temperature display switched to either "C" or "F", temperature and humidity monitor for the customer to Convenience use in daily life
- ❥ACCURATE&SENSITIVE SENSER: Weather stations wireless with an outdoor wireless remote sensor powered by 2AAA batteries (not included), humidity sensor range up to 328ft(100M), the outdoor sensor should be hung in a higher position, such as under the eaves, or hung on a tree, the main unit is best to place on the desktop so that the signal will be transmitted more smoothly
- ❥ELEGANT DESIGN: Weather stations wireless indoor outdoor has 2 installation methods, back holes for hanging on the wall, also you could just put the wireless weather station on the table or desk for standing, attractive color display make this the perfect weather station and clock for your home or office
- ❥WHAT'S INCLUDED:1×Wireless weather station;1×Indoor outdoor multiple sensor;1×Plug-in adapter;1×Manual,DOVEET priority is your satisfaction It is our greatest desire and pleasure to offer you our Full Presence and Best Support - If you have any questions about our product,Please feel free to contact our customer service,we will reply within 24 hours
Welcome to my Oria Wireless Weather Station review. This is a two-part weather station that consists of an outside display/transmitter and an indoor display. It can show you the temperature, the time, the humidity and what it thinks the weather is doing at that moment in time.
The set consists of two parts. The first part is a small rectangular transmitter that has a small display on it. This display shows the current outdoor temperature and humidity. This part is powered by 3 AA batteries, these don’t come included. I have opted to use rechargeable batteries instead as they allow me to save more money in the long run.
The second part is the in-home display which is just a bit smaller than a standard sized tablet computer. This is made from plastic and sort of looks like a digital photo display minus the color screen of course. The screen size is just over 5 inches and uses the black text you see normally used on digital clocks. At some angles, the screen can receive a glare from light sources which makes it hard to read. There’s also a blue backlight present which can be activated by pressing a button on top of the display. This button is marked snooze/light and yes that means it can be used as an alarm clock too. The screen displays the time, day/date, Inside temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity and lastly the weather
Present on the back of the display is 6 buttons that are used for setting the display up and pairing it with the outside transmitter. Below these buttons is a stand and next to that is the battery compartment. The display is powered by three AA batteries. Again these aren’t included and I have decided to use rechargeable batteries. I wish this had a plug output though as it would save so much hassle and allow the batteries to be used for backup purposes only. The issue is that every time you have to remove the batteries the display resets which means you have to re set it all up.
Both the transmitter and the display work together with the transmitter being placed outside and the display being placed inside. Since the connection between the two is wireless you should ensure there’s not too much in the way of the display and the receiver. My display is in my front room while the receiver is on the rear kitchen window and I get a 100% stable connection with no issues at all.
Setup and in use:
Setting the station up is a relatively easy job. The manual is clear and gives good guidance on how to do it. As I mentioned earlier though any time you remove the batteries from the display, the setup has to be re-done.
In terms of accuracy, this seems fairly accurate although the weather display isn’t always right, for example as I type this the display is showing rain, but it’s not raining at all. I’m not sure how the station guesses what the weather is doing so don’t really know if this is an accuracy issue. The outside temperature is displayed on the inside display exactly as it is outside on the outside transmitter and the reading is pretty much the same as my traditional outside thermometer. The clock works well and is in sync with my normal clocks. The date changes as the clock hits midnight and the inside temperature reading is also the same as what my branded thermometer says.
I am very happy with this weather station kit. It works really well and the only issues I have are that it doesn’t have any way to plug it into mains to enable the battery to be there as backup only and the part that guesses the weather is rather inaccurate and confusing.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-05-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API