Welcome to my Oria Pet Grooming Kit review. This set has been designed to give your pet’s nails a finish fit for a royal Corgi. It contains a file, an electric grinder and a cutter.
- Built-in Li-ion Batttery. Rechargeable dog trimmer with built-in Li-ion battery is good for exceptional flexibility. It can also be used when charging so you don't have to worry that it will stop working and have half groomed dog.
- Safe and Sharp Blade. Upgrade stainless steel fixed blade and ceramic moving blade can provide excellent cutting performance. The blade sharp enough for a long time using. Detachable blades,easy to change and clean.
- Low vibration and ultra quiet design.The noise when working is only about 50 db, to help the pet feel at ease, not afraid cut hair any more.
- 6 guard combs(3mm/6mm/9mm/12mm/15mm/18mm). The adjustable clipping comb is applicable for clipping hair of different lengths; and the detachable guide combs make for quick, easy comb changes and increased versatility.
- Please Note: if your pets get long and thick hair, you need to use scissors cut shorter at first, otherwise the clippers may jam up and don't work properly.
The first thing to impress me about this set is that instead of an AA, triple AA or any other store-bought batteries, the grinder makes use of a built-in 350mAh rechargeable battery that from experience does last the promised 2.5 hours and does charge fully in about 3 hours.
The grinder is a tube-shaped device with a lid that sits on top when not in use to cover the grinding disc. There is an area for small animals to have their nails done and another area for larger animals. At the bottom of the device is a MicroUSB port for charging the built-in battery and lastly in the middle of the device is a slide switch that turns the grinder on and off. There is a bit of weight to the grinder but this is good as it means the grinder isn’t likely to easily drop out of your hands.
The file is a small handheld double-sided strip of metal with a blue rubber coated handle. One side of the file dips while the other side is raised, this makes it perfect for getting for getting at all angles of the pet’s nails.
The clippers are the typical type of pet clippers you would buy in a shop or find a professional groomer using. They have a safety catch to ensure they stay locked when not in use and a strong thick rubber handle for extra comfort. The clipper locks around the nail of the animal and with a simple push clips the nail from the bottom and top at the same time for quick and painless removal.
Since my dog is used to having his nails done, I really didn’t have to worry about him being scared of this set, as my previous set is pretty similar. I simply held his paw in my left hand and the tool I was using in the right hand and went doing the job I have done several times before. There was discomfort caused to my dog by any of the tools in this set. They all work quite well and the end result has always been fantastic. My dog’s nails are smooth and fine with no sharp edges at all.
This is a fantastic dog grooming kit that works really well. I am quite impressed with the built-in battery inside the grinder as this is something my previous set lacked. All the tools feel really well made and I can’t fault the kit at all.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-05-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Trinova Windshield Water Repellent Review
- Blusmart LED Party Glasses Review: No Help For Your Eye Sight, But Will Somewhat Make You Fun To Look At
- Edifier P265 Earbuds Review
- Langria Interlocking Plastic Wardrobe Cabinet Review: A Fantastic Cabinet That’s Fun To Put Together
- Ptah Tech Pocket Racing 2.0 Review: Toy Car Meets Software