Welcome to my Oria Car Bluetooth FM transmitter review. This device is perfect for anyone who has a basic car radio that lacks Bluetooth connectivity. It connects to your car stereo through the magic of FM. From here you can transfer audio through Bluetooth, AUX or a MicroSD card to your car’s FM tuner.
- BLUETOOTH CAR KIT: Make hands-free calls from your bluetooth enabled smartphone
- FM TRANSMITTER ADAPTER: With remote control wirelessly stream music from the adapter to your vehicles FM stereo
- FAST CHARGING: The 10-watt 2.1Amp USB port on the 12V car charger quickly charges; Maintains volume and voice control
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Flexible neck allows you to position the LCD screen to your preferred view
- INCLUDED IN PACKAGE: (1) Remote control, (1) 3.5mm AUX cable; Comes with 3 year warranty
This device consists of display/control area that is mounted onto the top of a bendable arm, which itself is connected to a car cigarette lighter plug. On the end of this plug is a USB port that can be used to charge a mobile phone.
The display/control area has five buttons and a dial as well as a blue backlit display screen. This area looks rather cool and almost futuristic. It really does look good with the interior of a car.
The built quality is fantastic and the product feels well made. Each button presses down really well and there’s no stiffness at all in any of them.
Setup and in use:
Setting this up really isn’t that hard. First of all, plug the device into your car’s socket, once the ignition is turned on the device will automatically power up. Then adjust the frequency of the device to match that of an empty frequency on your car stereo. You are now connected. All you have to do now is connect a device, you could connect your AUX cable a MicroSD cable or a Bluetooth device. The Bluetooth mode is the only one that requires a bit of work, but none the less it’s not hard to do and it’s explained clearly in the manual how to do it.
When connected to a device and playing music through the stereo this really does work really well. There’re no signal issues as everything is in the same area which means no loss of audio and no audio jumping. The phone charger also works quite well and has charged my phone in just under two hours from flat.
This is a perfect device to have if you really love music and want to take your collection on the road with you. It’s easy to use and has a very stable connection.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-08-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Sandberg Powerbank 18200 Review: Affordable, Practical, Perfect
- GooQee 340ml Touchless Automatic Soap Dispenser Review
- BestFire 180ml Cool Bottle Mini Humidifier/Diffuser Review
- Xiaomi Redmi 4a Smartphone Review: A Decent Budget Price Smartphone … From China?
- Langria Heavy Duty Adjustable Clothing Rail Review