Welcome to my NUOLUX Merry Christmas Bunting Banner review. Like it or hate it, it’s almost that time of the year, when you should be thinking about the big day. Not only do you need presents you need decorations too, so you might as well make a start.
- Large Size: 9.8 x 1.5 feet. Big enough, it will make a huge hit
- NO ASSEMBLE NEEDED: The banner has Lace on the each corners for hanging, so you needn’t spend time to assemble. You can directly hang it on the wall, between trees, bamboo fence, walled, use it as tablecloth, or other special occasions
- High Quality: The banner has printed Christmas tree, snowflake, reindeer car. It is made from polyester which is waterproof, lightweight, no spelling error, and no missing letters. It’s easily to storage suitable for indoor outdoor, durable and reusable
- Suitable Many Occasions: Big enough for church, apartment, garage door, big room, house roof, bar, business place, store display window, home decoration, photo prop, family member photo background, backdrop, etc.
- Fast Amazon logistics and 100% refund service. If you have any questions with products, you can have a 100% refund
This is a rather simple, yet nice looking Christmas banner. It has red and green letters, a red ribbon for hanging them up and lastly a white snowflake. The material used for the letters and the snowflake is a thick felt, while the ribbon is as expected made of ribbon material.
There are fourteen letters altogether that make up the words ‘Merry Christmas’ the letters alternate in colour so that the assembled product has a red letter followed by a green letter followed by another red letter, which is the pattern the colours follow. The words are separated by a single snowflake in the middle.
The ribbon is approximately 2.8 metres long, which means the whole decoration takes up a large amount of my side wall. This isn’t a problem as we love wall decorations in my house.
Some assembly is required and while this isn’t a major issue it does take up a few minutes which could be used putting up other decorations. That said it isn’t that hard to assemble, simply line up the letters in order so they go red, green, red, green and ensure the snowflake is placed in the middle of the two words. Now thread the bow so it feeds in and out of the holes on each letter. The metal stopper on each end of the cable ensures the ribbon stays in the letters when in use.
The quality of this banner is really good, there’s nothing I can complain about. Each letter is well made and well-shaped. The ribbon is nice and strong with metal clips at each of the ends. It holds well on the wall with either blutack or pins.
This is a good banner with a traditional look and great quality in terms of design. It does require time to assemble it, but it is pretty easy to do. It will be really nice to see it up this Christmas.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2022-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API