Welcome to my Novamass 100ml Essential Oil Diffuser review. Essential oils have become really popular over the past years. They offer a cleaner and much healthier way to give a room a lovely scent. There are many ways to use Essential Oils such as incense sticks and tea candle burners, these methods have been used for a while, but quite recently electrical diffusers have become more and more popular. You can get them in many shapes, sizes and styles.
- 【Upgraded 200ml Capacity 】Humidifier have 200 ml water capacity that mist lasts much longer. Oil diffuser fills your space with a lovely fragrance perfect for masking stubborn smoking and pet odors.
- 【Safety and Low Noise】Waterless auto shut off and this diffuser oils fragrance is made from BPA-free materials, it is 100% non-toxic and safe for babies.Deep Sleep ≤ 20dB, run steady and noiselessly, give you a quiet and comfortable environment.
- 【LONG SERVICE LIFE】Intermittent Mist(30 seconds on/30 seconds off), Continuous Mist. Working Time: 3 hours in continuous mode, 6 hours in intermittent mode.
- 【BPA FREE】Our oil diffuser is built to stand the test of time and made from high-quality BPA free plastic providing a safe mist for you and your family to enjoy.
- 【2 Independent Packages】You will receive 2 diffuser that you can use it in different rooms or send the aroma diffusers to your beloved ones as gift.Perfect for bedroom, study, office, living room, bathroom, yoga, SPA, conference room, baby room.Is the best gift choice!
Design and build quality:
This Novamass diffuser is one of the smallest you can buy, with a capacity of 100ml of liquid it works continuously for up to 4 hours. This is about normal for such a small diffuser, the larger one can give up to 10 hours.
Like most other diffusers this comes in two parts, a removable lid for the top and a bottom base that houses all of the electronics as well as the water bowl. Once combined together these two parts create a circular pyramid design. Since it’s a small diffuser it’s not very intrusive of its environment, which means it looks fantastic sat in the center of sideboard or fireplace. I currently use mine on the fireplace.
As well as letting out a lovely scent, this diffuser also has a wonderful LED light display that has seven different colors and two modes. There’s a static light mode that allows you to choose one of the colors and leave it on for the duration the diffuser is on for and a cycle mode that cycles through all seven colors at a steady pace. My favorite mode is the cycle mode as I love to watch the diffuser as it calmly cycles through each color.
Operating the diffuser is simple as it only has two buttons. A mist light button and a mist button. These buttons are used to turn the diffuser on and of course select between the light modes and two level of mist.
The overall build quality is really good. It’s basically what I expected. It’s well made and there are no issues to report.
Using this diffuser is quite easy. To fill it up simply take off the lid and them using the provided measuring jug, measure out 100ml of water before pouring it into the reservoir and now place two to three drops of essential oil/oils into the water. Replace the lid and switch the mains power on. Use the light button to select your light mode and the mist button to switch between the two levels of mist.
In use, it works just as well as it should. I must admit I don’t notice very much different in the two levels of mist, but everything else s fantastic. The light display is brilliant and really does help to create a lovely atmosphere that is calm and relaxing. The scent is obviously dependent on the oils you sue but the diffuser does a wonderful of pushing out the scent to create a lovely smell.
I am very happy with this diffuser. It’s got a nice design that isn’t intrusive and enables it to sit nicely on my fireplace. It’s very easy to operate and really does help to create a nice calm environment.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Kmoso High Precision Active Stylus Pen Review: Is It Worth Almost £30?
- AMATOLIFE Optical USB Gaming Mouse Review: Cheap But Is There Any Wow Factor?
- BackCares Memory Foam Back Cushion Review: Comfort For Any Chair
- Littleduckling Unisex Canvas Belt Review: A Cheap Belt, But Is It Any Good ?
- Monstercube Hammer Earphones Review: Cheap Price Meets Premium Design