The Nokia 3310 UK release is finally upon us and that means if you have been waiting since the phone’s announcement in February, today is your lucky day, well actually it might not be if you don’t act fast as many retailers have confirmed stock has already run out and no new stock is due until July. Both Carphone Warehouse and Vodafone are amongst the first companies to start selling the phone, although both Three and EE have confirmed they will not be stocking the device.
For those of you not in the know, the Nokia 3310 is a re-release of the well… Nokia 3310. It’s manufactured by a company called HMD. HMD have a license from Nokia that allows them to produce Nokia branded phones right until 2024. They have produced a few Nokia phones, mostly Android devices since being awarded this contract. The one phone that had everyone speaking though, was the remake of the classic Nokia 3310 (That industrial phone, with a battery life of like bazillions of years, seriously go to your drawer of stuff and you’ll probably find one with two blocks left, last used in 2005).
Nokia 3310 UK Release: Features
– Thin, light and durable
– Measures 115.6 x 51.0 x 12.8mm
– Weighs 79.6 grams
– 22-hour talk time
– One month battery life
– 2.4 inch curved colour display
– 2-megapixel camera with LED flash
– Four colour options: red, yellow, dark blue and grey
– Limited 2.5G internet capability
– Bluetooth, micro USB, and headphone jack connections
– MicroSD card support up to 32GB
– Revamped version of Snake will come pre-installed
While it may not be much to go insane about from the features above, the phone does seem to do well in reviews such as this one from Pocket-Lint. There are a few things such as the price and lack of real features that have reviewers unimpressed, but overall the general mood against the Nokia 3310 seems to be good.
It’s no secret that the phone isn’t a smartphone and therefore lacks any real thrills, but for people who just want a phone for texts, calling and a game of Snake here and there, the 3310 could be worth considering.
- Manfrotto Pixi Pano360 Review
- AMZdeal Neck And Shoulder Massager Review: Sit Down And Let It Do Its Thing
- Pangton Villa RGB TV Backlight Kit Review: My Old T.V Looks Awesome Again
- Ec Technology Bluetooth Headset Review
- Trinova Natural Shoe Deodoriser Review: An Infusion Of Tea Tree Oil, Mint And Thyme Oil To Make Shoes Smell Nicer