The Nerf Elite Alpha Trooper CS-12 is a couple of years old now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find it anywhere, in fact, I picked this one up from Argos as part of their 2 toys for £30 deal. It’s my first ever experience with a Nerf gun, as it was picked up from my son’s birthday, and well I have to say I’m quite impressed with what it has to offer.
Listed below are bestselling Nerf Elite Alpha Trooper CS-12 which satisfy both affordability and quality.
- 1.Compatible with Nerf N-Strike Exclusive Elite Alpha Trooper CS-12
- 2.It can promote shooting range and dart speed.
- 3.This spring is only for Nerf Alpha Trooper, All parts are separate, and the product included small parts, you need to install and assemble your Alpha Trooper, Please be careful installing the parts to avoid damage to your Alpha Trooper!
- 4.100% New and high quality.
- 5. Nerf Alpha Trooper not included!
- Compatible for Alpha Trooper Elite CS-12
- Process: CNC, Material: Aluminum alloy,Package Included:1x Short Dart Upgrade Kit,1x Adaptor
- This kits modify your blaster to Stefan compatible blaster.improve power of the darts and accuracy.
- Suitable for people over 14 years old,because the installation of this product requires some disassembly capacity.
- Blaster not included.
- Nerf N-Strike Alpha Trooper CS-18 Dart Blaster
- N-Strike Elite blasters and Elite darts deliver the ultimate in blaster performance
- Mega series blasters feature Mega Whistler darts that scream through the air
- Defend against a zombie invasion with ZombieStrike blasters
- Ignite the night with FireVision sports gear that glows when thrown
- Raise your game with the Pro-Grip football and Nerfoop basketball set
- Retaliator blaster can be built in 4 configurations
- Fires Elite Darts 75 feet
- Removable stock helps you steady your shot
- Elite Darts work with all N-Strike Elite blasters and most original N-Strike blasters
- Compatible with Nerf N-Strike Exclusive Elite Alpha Trooper CS-12.
- 100% New and high quality.
- This spring is only for Nerf Blaster toy,All parts are separate,and the product included small parts, you need to install and assemble your blaster.
- Please be careful installing the parts to avoid damage to your Blaster.
- Blaster not included.
- 5KG Modification Upgrade spring For Alpha Trooper Elite CS-12
- 100% new brand and high quality
- Make your Alpha Trooper Elite CS-12 more powerful with this upgrade spring
- Please make sure the spring fit your Alpha Trooper Elite CS-12 before you place an order
- Blaster not included.
- Motorised Stryfe blaster's Acceleration Trigger powers up the motor for blasting
- Quick Reload clip holds 6 Elite darts and works with any Clip System blaster (sold separately)
- One-handed blaster fires darts up to 90 feet
Nerf guns aren’t just popular amongst children, they have a huge adult following too, with many adults taking to felids for what I imagine to be hours of fun shooting one another with foam bullets. It’s, for this reason, the Nerf gun in general interests me. It’s a toy, but it’s aimed at a wide range of different customers. As a first Nerf gun for a none ”Nerfer” I have to say it’s impressive.
The first thing to catch my eye was the packaging, yes that’s right, the packaging itself was enough to impress me. It’s detailed with images on the front and all of the sides. The back gives you a large detailed picture of the CS-12. The images around the box itself confirm the fact that Nerf guns are for both youngsters and elders, with a child modeling the CS-12 gun on the front and an adult modeling a range of Nerf accessories and a gun on the side. A good start, especially for people who think adults shouldn’t have fun.
Next up is the gun itself. It’s colored with the typical Nerf Elite color scheme consisting of blue, white, grey and orange. It’s rather sturdy in terms of its build quality too. The slam fire handle is well made and moves back and forth with ease, making loading the chamber a breeze.
In terms of comfort I have found it to be quite good for short periods of time, but when I hold it for too long, I often find it becomes quite uncomfortable to hold. This could be down to the weight of the gun or the fact I’m not used to holding something like this for long periods of time.
There are a few nifty little features located on this gun. At the bottom of the handle is a hole capable of storing an extra dart for a last-ditch attempt to claim victory. The slam handle has a bulge on the bottom to make it easier for smaller hands to pull back and forth on the handle. On the top is an access door, that can be used to make sure no darts are jammed in the chamber area (Magwell area if you want to be technical).
The included clip is able to hold up to 12 darts at a time (hence being called the alpha trooper CS-12). Loading the clip is quite simple as the darts simply stack on top of each other. It’s from here that the chamber in the gun loads the dart to be fired. Since it can hold up to 12 darts at once, you don’t have to stop and load the gun after each shot.
Loading the clip into the CS-12 is simple. You start by pulling the slam handle back until you hear a click and it locks into place. Next, you slide the loaded clip into the clip slot at the bottom and once this has locked into place, you pull the slam handle back to the front of the barrel. Now pull the trigger to fire a dart. To fire more simply repeat the pull back and forth of the slam handle between each shot. If you want to slam fire the darts, simply keep hold of the trigger as you pump the slam handle.
The range on offer with the CS-12 is up to 20 meters, which is fairly decent. Every time I use the CS-12, I have consistent results in terms of distance traveled by the dart. I also find the shooting to be very accurate. I can aim at a target and the dart will hit it with ease. I know if I was a Nerf playing adult, I would certainly want my tool to be as accurate as possible.
I have to say that my first experience with a Nerf gun has actually been a good one. The CS-12 is a good, well-made toy, that can be enjoyed by both adults and children alike. It’s gorgeous to look at and just as much fun to play with. My only gripe with it is that I just can’t hold it for too long without feeling uncomfortable, but apart from that, I have to say I am very impressed, oh and I forgot to mention, my son loves it too.
- Fully motorized with 50-dart drum: fire a massive, rapid-fire Storm of 50 darts from this fully motorized blaster that packs a huge 50-dart drum (batteries required, not included)
- Includes 50 darts: The Nerf Elite Titan cs-50 toy blaster comes with 50 official Nerf Elite darts, enough to fully load the blaster 50-dart drum
- Spinning barrel and shoulder strap: The blaster has a barrel that spins and comes with a shoulder strap to carry this behemoth into battle
- Official Nerf Elite darts: official Nerf Elite darts are designed for distance, tested and approved for performance and quality, and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
- Well made
- Decent shooting distance
- Easy to use
- Fun for adults as well
- Uncomfortable after long periods of use
Thank you for reading this Alpha Trooper
Last update on 2021-07-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API