The Nerf Elite Alpha Trooper CS-12 is a couple of years old now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find it anywhere, in fact, I picked this one up from Argos as part of their 2 toys for £30 deal. It’s my first ever experience with a Nerf gun, as it was picked up from my son’s birthday, and well I have to say I’m quite impressed with what it has to offer.
Listed below are bestselling Nerf Elite Alpha Trooper CS-12 which satisfy both affordability and quality.
- Retaliator blaster can be built in 4 configurations and fires Elite Darts 90 feet
- Removable stock helps you steady your shot, or you can remove the stock with the flip of a switch
- Barrel Extension has top and bottom Tactical Rails so you can add most N-Strike accessories (sold separately)
- Enhance your mobility with the Stability Handle
- Blaster comes with stock, stability handle, barrel extension, 12-dart Quick Reload Clip, 12 Elite Darts and instructions
- Customize for battle ready action
- Includes an attachable stock and barrel extension to modify the blaster
- Comes with 12 Elite darts and a 12 dart clip
- Fires up to 90 feet (27 meters)
- Includes: blaster, stock, barrel extension, 12 dart clip, 12 darts, and instructions. Ages 8 and up
- Age range description: Kids
- Package Dimensions: 7.2 L x 50.7 H x 29.0 W (centimetres)
- Ner Elite Alpha Trooper Cs12
- Fires up to 75 feet!
- Customise for battle-ready action
- Includes an attachable stock and barrel extension to modify the blaster
- Comes with 12 elite darts and a 12-dart clip
- Fires up to 90 ft (27 m)
- Caution: Do not aim at eyes or face. To avoid injury: Use only darts designed for this product. Do not modify darts or dart blaster.
- Motorised stryfe blaster's acceleration trigger powers up the motor for blasting
- Quick reload clip holds six Elite darts and works with any clip system blaster
- One-handed blaster fires darts up to 90 ft
- Age 8+ years, the stryfe blaster has a compact size that allows for mobility on the battlefield and makes it a handy blaster to take along on any mission
- For the ultimate N-Strike player. Equip yourself with the Elite class of blasters for your courageous alongside your teammates or on your own for a covert secret operation. Hours of activity and fun!
- Elite Alpha Trooper CS-6 Mission Kit:Slam Fire handle lets you release a steady steam of foam darts, load one clip & store it in the folding stock, and offers rapid-fire blasting at targets up to 90-feet away
- Elite Strongarm Blaster: Slam Fire slide lets you rapid-fire all 6 included Elite foam darts, rotating barrel flips open for easy loading, and holds 6 Elite darts and fires darts up to 90 feet
- Elite Micro Triad EX-3 Blaster: Has mega power and fires foam darts up to 90 feet
- This set also includes a total of 57 blaster darts so you're ready for action.
- The Rapid strike CS-18 blaster holds 18 Elite Darts
- Acceleration Trigger powers up the motor for rapid firing
- Fires Elite darts up to 90feet.Colors may vary.Clip holds 18 darts and is see-through for instant firepower checks
- Elite Darts work with any N-Strike Elite blaster and most original N-Strike blasters (sold separately)
- Not using Hasbro Nerf branded darts might jam the gun.
- High capacity 25 dart drum: The Nerf Rampage blaster’s drum holds up to 25 darts and includes 25 official Nerf Elite foam darts giving you plenty of firepower for Nerf battles
- Slam fire action for rapid dart blasting: shoot a rapid fire dart Storm at targets with the toy blaster’s slam fire action feature as you hold down the trigger and slide the handle
- Hand powered blasting up to 90 feet (27 meters): you're in control as you prime and fire the Rampage Nerf blaster by hand; No batteries required and send darts flying up to 90 feet (27 meters)
- Includes 25 darts: includes 25 official Nerf Elite darts that are designed for distance, tested and approved for performance and quality, and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
Nerf guns aren’t just popular amongst children, they have a huge adult following too, with many adults taking to felids for what I imagine to be hours of fun shooting one another with foam bullets. It’s, for this reason, the Nerf gun in general interests me. It’s a toy, but it’s aimed at a wide range of different customers. As a first Nerf gun for a none ”Nerfer” I have to say it’s impressive.
The first thing to catch my eye was the packaging, yes that’s right, the packaging itself was enough to impress me. It’s detailed with images on the front and all of the sides. The back gives you a large detailed picture of the CS-12. The images around the box itself confirm the fact that Nerf guns are for both youngsters and elders, with a child modeling the CS-12 gun on the front and an adult modeling a range of Nerf accessories and a gun on the side. A good start, especially for people who think adults shouldn’t have fun.
Next up is the gun itself. It’s colored with the typical Nerf Elite color scheme consisting of blue, white, grey and orange. It’s rather sturdy in terms of its build quality too. The slam fire handle is well made and moves back and forth with ease, making loading the chamber a breeze.
In terms of comfort I have found it to be quite good for short periods of time, but when I hold it for too long, I often find it becomes quite uncomfortable to hold. This could be down to the weight of the gun or the fact I’m not used to holding something like this for long periods of time.
There are a few nifty little features located on this gun. At the bottom of the handle is a hole capable of storing an extra dart for a last-ditch attempt to claim victory. The slam handle has a bulge on the bottom to make it easier for smaller hands to pull back and forth on the handle. On the top is an access door, that can be used to make sure no darts are jammed in the chamber area (Magwell area if you want to be technical).
The included clip is able to hold up to 12 darts at a time (hence being called the alpha trooper CS-12). Loading the clip is quite simple as the darts simply stack on top of each other. It’s from here that the chamber in the gun loads the dart to be fired. Since it can hold up to 12 darts at once, you don’t have to stop and load the gun after each shot.
Loading the clip into the CS-12 is simple. You start by pulling the slam handle back until you hear a click and it locks into place. Next, you slide the loaded clip into the clip slot at the bottom and once this has locked into place, you pull the slam handle back to the front of the barrel. Now pull the trigger to fire a dart. To fire more simply repeat the pull back and forth of the slam handle between each shot. If you want to slam fire the darts, simply keep hold of the trigger as you pump the slam handle.
The range on offer with the CS-12 is up to 20 meters, which is fairly decent. Every time I use the CS-12, I have consistent results in terms of distance traveled by the dart. I also find the shooting to be very accurate. I can aim at a target and the dart will hit it with ease. I know if I was a Nerf playing adult, I would certainly want my tool to be as accurate as possible.
I have to say that my first experience with a Nerf gun has actually been a good one. The CS-12 is a good, well-made toy, that can be enjoyed by both adults and children alike. It’s gorgeous to look at and just as much fun to play with. My only gripe with it is that I just can’t hold it for too long without feeling uncomfortable, but apart from that, I have to say I am very impressed, oh and I forgot to mention, my son loves it too.
- Fully motorized with 50 dart drum: fire a massive, rapid fire Storm of 50 darts from this fully motorized blaster that packs a huge 50 dart drum (batteries required, not included)
- Includes 50 darts: The Nerf Elite Titan cs 50 toy blaster comes with 50 official Nerf Elite darts, enough to fully load the blaster 50 dart drum
- Spinning barrel and shoulder strap: The blaster has a barrel that spins and comes with a shoulder strap to carry this behemoth into battle
- Official Nerf Elite darts: official Nerf Elite darts are designed for distance, tested and approved for performance and quality, and constructed of foam with flexible, hollow tips
- Well made
- Decent shooting distance
- Easy to use
- Fun for adults as well
- Uncomfortable after long periods of use
Thank you for reading this Alpha Trooper
Last update on 2020-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Esynic T95 Android 5.1 Quad Core T.V Box Review
- Akinger Sport Earphones Review: Cool Earphones With Amazing Sound
- Arshiner Girls Waterproof Jacket Review: A Cute Little Raincoat
- Globenfeld Super Sport Metal Men’s Watch Review
- Ohuhu 4M Agility Ladder Speed Ladder Review: A Simple And Easy Way To Do Agility Training