Throughout all the excitement of the Moto Z2 Play leak, one thing stood out to readers around the world. That thing was the noticeable decrease in battery capacity when compared to last year’s Moto Z Play.
Listed below are bestselling Moto Z Play review which satisfy both affordability and quality.
The original Moto Z Play was heavily praised for its fantastic battery life. Just check out what Daniel Bader of Android Central has to say in this Moto Z Play review (half way down the review). So when the Moto Z2 Play leak occurred, people were a bit shocked to see the mention of less powerful 3000mAh battery. Fans of the Moto line were probably hoping this information wasn’t correct, but if the following Tweet reply by a Lenovo representative is anything to go by, the information in the leak could, unfortunately, be correct.
@AnbhuleAnant Hi Anant. Moto Z2 Play has Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Auxen_Lenovo
— Lenovo (@lenovo) May 20, 2017
According to the original leak, Lenovo was looking to prioritize a thinner frame over a larger battery, which is a bit of a shame as it would seem some people would prefer the larger battery over the thinner frame.
It is believed that Motorola and Lenovo plan on unveiling the phone on June 8th, 2017, so it won’t be too long before we get the official word on this device, but given that the Lenovo representative on Twitter has said this, it’s very likely to be true. Stay tuned for more news on the Moto Z2 Play leak.
Last update on 2021-03-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- NUOLUX Kids Painting Apron Review: A Cheap Apron To Keep Those Expensive Clothes Free Of Paint
- CHGeek Heavy Duty Two Port Car Charger Review: It Could One Day Save Your Life
- Betterhill Electric Nail Manicure Drill Review: An Almost Professional Way To Do Your Nails
- Ziofen In Ear Earphones Review: A Refreshing Break From Bluetooth Earphones
- Top Race Interlocking Blocks F15 Fighter Jet Model Review: A Brilliant Representation Of The Real Thing