Best Selling Momoho Power Bank Review
- Ultra-Powerful Two-Way Charging: Equipped with the latest Power Delivery 3.1 and bi-directional technology to quickly recharge the portable charger or get a 140W ultra-powerful charge.
- High Capacity: Featuring a 24,000mAh battery capacity, juice up an iPhone 13 almost 5 times or a 2021 iPad Pro 12.9" 1.3 times.
- Smart Digital Display: Easy-to-read digital display shows the output and input power and estimated time for the portable charger to fully recharge.
- What You Get: Anker 737 Power Bank (PowerCore 24K), welcome guide, 140W USB-C to USB-C cable, 24-month stress-free warranty, and friendly customer service.
- Built in lightning connector: Just plug into your iphone & charge, never bother with charging cable again.
- Ultra-Compact: Size of a lipstick, as a mini emergency portable charger for iphones (only 78g weight, like an egg).
- Upgraded Capacity: 3350mAh is big enough to add almost 1.2 charge to an iPhone 8, or about 0.95 charge to an iPhone X.
- Support Pass -Through Function: Charge your iphone while recharging the power bank.
- What You Get: 1 X Power bank,1 X USB C Cable, 1 X Manual.
- 【2023 Upgraded USB-C Output】Two 10000mAh battery packs not only for portable charging but also around the home. Allowing you to charge mobile devices without having to be tethered to a plug socket. Now USB-C charging is available, makes it easier to charge an iPhone or Android phones with USB-C cord. (Lightning cord is not included)
- 【Dual Output & Input】Each also has 2 USB output ports that detect all the connected devices and efficiently distributes the current output up to 5V 2.4A. The USB C and Micro USB ports can fully refill the battery itself in 5 hrs at 5V 2.0A.
- 【Reliable Li-polymer Cell】Thanks to the Li-polymer battery pack, the charger is much safer than any Li-ion charger. Also, it's lighter and slimer that you can easily carry it around, even on airplanes.
- 【Small & Slim】It feels incredibly compact for a 10000mAh power bank, weighing just 218g and only 14mm thick. Grippy design is easy to hold, easy to toss into a bag and incredibly portable.
- 【What You Get】2 * Miady 10000mAh USB Portable Charger (White & Black); 2 * USB Cable (Lightning cord is not included); 1 * User Manual. We provide 24*7 friendly customer support and also back our products for 18 months.
- 25600mAh Large Capacity: With a massive 25600mAh capacity, the Shargeek storm 2 power bank can provide iPhone(18W) up to 7 charges, MacBook(45W) up to 1.2 charges, iPad(30W) up to 2.5 charges, Go Pro/DSLR up to 15 charges, powering for days, but it only needs 90 minutes to be fully recharged.
- Intelligence IPS Screen: The portable phone charger's on-display power management system visualizes the battery life, output distribution, running temp, and DC voltage adjustment in a clear, concise, and intuitive way, showing you the whole process of charging.
- World's First See-Through Power Bank: The see-through and transparent design reveals STORM 2 portable battery's sophisticated internal structure including equipped battery, circuit layout, displaying itself from the inside-out.
- 100W PD Fast Charging：The portable laptop charger is featured with a PD 100W USB C port, which enables it fast charges MacBook Pro 16" from 0% to 50% in 41 minutes with a 100W USB C cable(included) and charger, 2X faster than the original charger, saving more time for you.
- Universal Compatibility: Equipped with 2*USB C port,1*USB port, and 1* adjustable DC port, the Shargeek laptop power bank is compatible with laptops, phones, switch, drones, cameras, and more devices with a DC port, meeting all your charging needs.
- Portable Chargers are very compact ,they are not only for portable charging but also around the home making it a favorite for travel.You could benefit from these battery packs When you go out.Allowing you charge mobile devices without having to be tethered to a plug socket. You could get more convenience and happiness from these high-quality power banks.
- Power Bank has 15000 mAh ultra-high capacity can give you an excellent battery life experience. Keep Your phone running all day.Without extra worry about low phone battery.
- Portable Charger with 5V 3.1A 2 USB Output ports ,which can fast charge 2 devices at the same time.You can share with your companions to get rid of worries about the remaining battery power of your phone. The USB C and Micro USB input ports can fully refill the battery itself in 4-5 hrs at 5V 2.0A.(Note: Type-C port can only input, does not support output)
- Power bank bulit-in Intelliegent Controlling IC can automatically identify and is universally compatible with all products, It switches the corresponding current and voltage to charge the device. Also IC can convert fluctuating current into stable current, It can effectively prevent your power bank overcharge, overvoltage, overcurrent and short circuit.Bring you the safe using experience.
- Power bank uses the safe high-density lithium polymer battery module, which is more compact and has a larger battery capacity, It exceeds the traditional Lithium ion battery on safety.The safety of customers is most concerned about ,Customer satisfaction is our greatest motivation. We sincerely hope that this shopping experience will bring you good memory.
- 【2022 New 60W PD Version】This well-rececived large power bank is now back with 2 high-speed USB-C PD ports to refresh your portable charging experience. USB-C (1) port can transfer up to 60W power to your laptop while USB-C (2) port can keep your phones charged at a maximum speed of Max. 27W on the go.
- 【Massive Capacity】Packed with a enormous capacity of 72000mAh/266Wh as well as battery management system, this portable charger can pump out enough power to multiple devices simultaneously and securely at a high power conversion rate up to 90%. (Note: not TSA-approved, not allowed on a plane)
- 【Off-Grid Power for CPAP】The high-performing DC 12V/5A (150W max.) cigarette lighter port is ready to boost most CPAP machines on the market with a CPAP adapter (PURCHASED SEPARATELY), including Philips Dreamstation, Resmed Airsense/Aircurve 10, and Resmed S9. Please turn OFF the heater & the humidifier for extended runtime.
- 【Faster Recharging】Recharge the battery pack at full-speed via a solar panel with the two-way DC port in 3-4 hours, and the two-way USB-C (1) port in 5-6 hours. Please note that the USB-C (1) port and the DC port CANNOT be used at the same time.
- 【10W Wireless Charging】Align your smartphone to the charging pad to get rid of cords jumbled in your bag. The smart indicator allows you to keep taps on real-time charging status effortlessly. DOES NOT support wireless earbuds, smartwatches, and other low-power devices.
- SPEED UP YOUR RECHARGEABILITY: It takes only 2 hours to recharge 80% battery of the power station through the wall outlet and 60W PD USB-C port simultaneously. You can also recharge your power station with an AC adapator when at home, through the car outlet during a road trip or simply use a Jackery SolarSaga 100.
- SAFE & STEADY POWER SUPPLY: Armed with a 293Wh lithium-ion battery pack, the Explorer 300 features 2 Pure Sine Wave AC outlets that deliver stable and safe 300W power. The portable power station weighs only 7.1 pounds. You can simply rest assured in outdoor off-grid activities.
- POWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS: Featuring 2* AC outlet, 1* PD 60W USB-C port (input/output supported) , 1* fast charge 3.0 port, 1*USB-A port and 1* DC car port, the power station can recharge itself and charge (up to) 6 devices (e.g.Drones, Macbook, Cameras, etc.) at the same time to satisfy your outdoor needs.
- GREEN POWER SUPPLY: The power station is compatible with the Jackery SolarSaga 100 solar panel. The integrated MPPT controller enables the solar generator set to operate at its max power point, so that it speeds up the battery recharge, making them ideal portable power kits for tent camping, overland journey and etc.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 300 Portable Power Station , 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide
- 【Power Hub For All Your Smart Devices】From laptops to cameras, drones, and smartphones, Omnicharge can keep all your devices charged up. Compact and functional.
- 【Extensive Features】All-In-One power solution with high powered AC, USB-C PD for laptops, Wireless charging, QC 3.0 USB-A, Adjustable DC power, pass-through charging and solar charging.
- 【High Powered, Fast Charging】70wh (20000mah) battery capacity. Charge safe and fast with high charging efficiency. 100 watt AC and DC, 60 watt USB-C PD, powers most smart devices including MacBook Pro and Surface Pro.
- 【Carry Less, Power More】Carry one cable to charge your laptop using USB-C or DC output while charging your Qi-compatible smartphone wirelessly, leave your bulky chargers at home
- 【Accessories】The Omni 20+ includes a USB charging cable and a USB-C charging cable. NOT INCLUDED: Fast charger and DC cables for DJI Drones, Surface, and other PC laptops sold separately.
- Colossal Cell Capacity: 26,800mAh of power charges most phones over 6 times, tablets at least 2 times, and any other USB device multiple times.
- Charge 3 Devices at Once: 3 USB output ports together with Anker's PowerIQ and Voltage Boost technology ensure charging for three devices simultaneously (not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Recharge with Dual 20W Micro USB: A full recharge of the power bank takes just over 6 hours while using both input ports (wall charger not included).
- What You Get: Anker 337 Power Bank (PowerCore 26K), 2× Micro USB cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month, friendly customer service. (USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone/ iPad sold separately).
- 【65W High Power】Substantial 65W PD output means it can charge your laptop "in a pinch" by USB-C. It supports all quick charge technologies, utilizing the PD technology to quick charge devices and itself.
- 【Colossal Capacity】A 20,000mAh battery bank can power your iPhone 13 Pro Max from 0% to full 2. 5 times, Galaxy S20 Ultra 2. 5 times and MacBook Pro 13'' 0.9 times. It’s perfect for your travel and business trip.
- 【Simultaneous 3-Device Charge 】Equipped with one 65W PD USB-C port and two 30W QC USB-A port to ensure you can charge your laptop and phone at top speeds simultaneously. (Note: Simultaneous charging may affect charging speed.)
- 【Ingenious Design】Numerical LED charge indicator, not guessing or flashing LEDs, you can monitor the battery level any time. Besides, the aluminum alloy housing helps dissipate heat during the charging process, plus overcharge protection to provide a safety experience for you and your devices.
- 【60W Recharge 】Achieve peak performance with a strapping 65W PD charging adapter – fully recharge the power bank in 2 hours, 3X faster than 20W input power bank（Charger Not Included).
Welcome Momoho 5000mAh Power Bank review. Have you ever had your phone run out of battery at the silliest times because you forgot to charge it ? Or perhaps you’ve been playing too much Pokémon Go and your battery has drained ? Either way, you’ll probably find yourself better off investing in a power bank like this one.
I have many different power banks and some of them look nice and some of them just look like plain slabs. This one looks like a plain slab, well in black anyway, there are other colors which might be nicer in person. That said the main purpose of this isn’t to look good, it’s to give your mobile some juice when it runs out power at the most awkward of times.
At the top of the power bank is a built-in cable that can be sued to plug the power bank directly into a device’s microUSB port. Down the left-hand side is a normal USB port for plugging a device into via a separate cable. This, of course, means two devices can be charged at once, although to be honest this seems pointless considering this only has a 5000mAh capacity and that’s before we take power consumption and other factors into mind. To be honest this most likely has a user total of between 3500mAh and 4000mAh and most phones nowadays have batteries that would take most of that power. That said at least if you have a device that uses a USB Type-C port or a Lightning port, you can still plug it into this power bank.
Down the right-hand side is a microUSB port, this is for connecting the power bank to a power source to charge the built-in 5000mAh battery. Talking of charging the built-in battery, a full charge takes about 4 hours which is about normal.
On the top edge of the power bank are a power button and four LED lights which are used to give you a rough idea of how much battery power is left in the power bank. It’s very easy to operate and takes no time to learn at all. Although I must say the manual I received with mine seems to belong to a different model.
The power bank has a rubber coating which in all honesty feels awful and marks quite easily, that said it doesn’t seem to peel easily, so that’s good.
I’ll just say it now if you need to charge devices simultaneously this is not the power bank for you. It simply doesn’t have a large enough capacity to fully charge more than one phone. If you need to charge more than one phone I’d go for a power bank starting at 10000mAh.
The phone I have used this with a Moto G 2015 model that has a 2470mAh battery. Despite the fact this is sold as a 5ooomAh power bank it needs to be noted that not all of the capacity is available to the device plugged in, power is needed to keep the charger on and power those LED lights so, in the end, there’s roughly between 3500mAh and 4000mAh left for the connected device. For me, this meant my Moto G 2015 was able to get 1 full charge and one-quarter charge from this. Not bad, but not good either. In a time when phone batteries are getting bigger, things like these need to be sold with at least 8000mAh just to give at least two full two charges to a device.
Charging time is about normal for my Moto G when connected to this so I have no issues there. I’ll also point out that the device has smart IC technology which allows it to identify the current needed to safely and efficiently charge any connected device.
In this day and age, there are so many great power banks. This isn’t one of them. It is, however, good for phones with small battery capacities, but in this day and age where the whole family has a phone and most phones have between 3000mAh to 4000mAh battery capacities, this is a very weak contender. I would recommend it to anyone with a budget phone, but if you are a family or just a person with a top of the end phone, something else would be better.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
- [Thin but Powerful, Fast Charge 3 Devices Simultaneously] - Pocket Size 0.3" x 2.7" x 5.2", Light Weight only 0.23 lbs. It's compact size is perfect for every day use. It can be put into pocket easily.
- [Fast Charge] - 2.1A Maximum output for fast charge.
- [200% Extended Battery Life] - With this battery bank, you no longer have to worry about your battery life throughout the day and night! This power bank charges most phones 2 times.
- [Ultra Safety] - Intelligent Control Circuit which protects your devices from over-charging, over-current, over-voltage, short circuit and more, ensures your safe and stable charging. This device is also certificated by FCC, CE, CCC, Rohs.
- [Warranty] - 1 Year Attom Tech Warranty. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Last update on 2023-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API