The Limitless Equipment Mark 1 Survival Kit is the perfect item If you’re the kind of person who loves to spend a weekend away in the deepest parts of the woods, such as I am. The kit contains several things which could come in handy in an emergency.
Limitless Equipment mark 1 survival kit contents
The Limitless Equipment mark 1 survival kit is packed full of some survival essentials and even some not so essential things such as a stick of chewing gum and a condom just in case you get a bit hot under the collar in the forest, of course, a true survivalist could also use these two things to somehow get himself or herself out of a dangerous situation, although to be honest I can’t think of anything else, but then again I’m no true survivalist.
The full contents of the kit are as follows:
- A metal time that has the Limitless Equipment logo on it. This has room for every other bit of the kit despite its compact appearance.
- One whistle with removable fire starting metal edge. I have given this a go and am happy to report it starts fires with ease when used with a stone.
- One water resistant red LED light that is lovely and bright.
- Two mini chemical lights, which I haven’t tested yet as I don’t want to waste them.
- One 2meter long Tacti-glow survival firecord that’s capable of holding up to 550ibs.
- One wire steel saw, which I have tested in a small bit of wood and found it to be good enough, although it could be a bit better.
- One sheet of waterproof paper.
- One small pencil.
- 1meter of copper snare wire.
- One sewing kit with threads, a threader, a needle and some buttons.
- Two safety pins.
- One number 10 scalpel for those kinds of emergencies.
- Two ranger bands. One small and one large.
- One water carrier.
- Two NATO Oasis water purification tablets.
- One sachet of sugar for a cup of tea or just for building energy and morale.
- 2gm of petroleum jelly to add to tinder for an extended flame.
- One alcohol swab for disinfecting open wounds.
- One gauze pad for covering open wounds.
- Size 10 fish-hook, pre-tied to nylon.
- Four number 4 none toxic split shots.
- 8meter long 6ib fishing line.
- One rubber maggot with natural color for fish bait.
- One tampon.
- Two stock cubes.
- Two sachets of salt.
- One 20cm square of tin foil for cooking or signaling.
- 1meter long dental floss.
- One compass.
As you can see from the list, the Limitless Equipment mark 1 survival kit has been designed with almost all things in mind, from the inclusion of sugar for energy to the inclusion of a fishing line for catching some dinner. While some of the included items may seem a bit strange, it’s important to remember certain things such as a small tampon can be used for more than their desired purpose.
Limitless equipment mark 1 survival kit quality
Although I haven’t yet opened everything in this kit, I must admit I am happy with the quality of the stuff in here that I have seen. For example, the included firecord feels tough as you would expect and the included sugar is Tate Lyle, while everything else also feels well made and looks it as well.
This survival kit is packed with plenty of different things that could one day help you survive a disaster. It’s full of several essentials that all seem to be very well made. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do a few days of camping.
Check it out here
Please note the following link is an affiliate link. If you choose to order after clicking this link, Amazon will pay me a small commission which in turn is used towards the cost of running this site.