According to a report by the Wall Street Journal Nintendo is planning to bring the 30-year-old Legend of Zelda franchise to smartphones. Apparently, a release date is scheduled for sometime after the release of Animal Crossing on smartphones, which itself is due to be released during the latter end of this year.
It comes as no surprise that Nintendo would be looking to bring one of its biggest franchises to the world of mobile, especially after the success of recent mobile releases, Super Mario Run and Fire Emblem Heroes. At this moment in time, it does remain unclear on what route Nintendo will take when it comes to payment. It could go down the one off payment route or the in-app purchases route.
The Legend of Zelda has given me some great gaming memories, so I’m really looking forward to seeing what Nintendo does with it, in the world of mobile gaming. In the meantime, you could always pick up a copy of The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild to give you your Zelda fix.
- AUVI Neckband Bluetooth Earphones Review: Good Earphones, With Room For Some Improvement
- Xiaomi Redmi 4a Smartphone Review: A Decent Budget Price Smartphone … From China?
- Best VR Headsets (Review) of February 2021
- Baseus Launches New Products Into U.K Market
- Mohoo 9 In 1 Electricians Waist Toolbelt Review: A Great Way To Keep Your Essential Tools By Your Side