Welcome to my Langria Medium Back Mesh Office Chair review. This is one of Langria’s recently released office chairs. Instead of a padded back it makes use of mesh netting.
Setup and design:
Setting this chair up wasn’t too hard of a job at all. I had it all done in just under 30 minutes and the only tool I needed was an Allen key, which was already included with the chair. Everything went together as it should and once all the bolts were tightened the chair was very sturdy. The arms are actually some of the easiest arms I have ever installed on a chair as they are bolted onto the underside of the seat instead of the side and back.
Once up the chair actually, looks quite good for something that would be sat in an office all day. The mesh backing looks really cool and also provides some benefits such as better airflow to keep your back free from sweat. Since the arms don’t connect to the back of the chair they simply sit in the middle of the chair and are actually very comfortable.
The chair has five wheels that sit in a star-shaped leg base. The base isn’t too thick which actually makes it slide under my desk without any issues. As is normal with most office chairs this one sits on a gas lift that can be positioned at many heights for optimum head on monitor leveling. Also present is a synchro tilt mechanism that has a one position lock so you can have the chair slightly back if you wish.
This chair is one of the most comfortable office chairs I have used, it’s not quite on the same scale as my gaming chair but it’s still quite good. The seating area is made of a soft foam that covered in a mesh-like material. This soft foam moulds perfectly to the shape of my bottom, this means it’s really comfortable. The backrest is also surprisingly comfortable and in all honesty, I wasn’t expecting this as at first the mesh netting just looked like it was there for decoration, but I was wrong and it really is comfortable, it also keeps my back from sweating, which is a problem I often have with closed in chairs.
I do have one problem with this chair and that’s its size, it’s a bit small in comparison to other chairs,which means it can also be a tight fit if you’re a bit on the larger side. I have a large friend who decided to have a sit in this chair and he didn’t find it very comfortable, so this may be something to consider as this isn’t a big chair at all.
Overall: this is a great chair. It was easy to set up and is very comfortable, although it’s not very big.
This is a great chair. It was easy to set up and is very comfortable, although it’s not very big, which can be a problem for some people.
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
- SWIVEL, ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT MESH OFFICE CHAIR: 360 degree swivel, adjustable height mechanism, flip up armrest.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN OFFICE CHAIR: This office chair designed with human-oriented ergonomic construction, providing back support to reduce back pain caused by long time sitting.
- HIGH QUALITY OFFICE CHAIR: Our office chair is high quality, environmentally that comes from a responsible manufacturer.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIALS: American-made high density mesh, high resilience foam cushion, high quality gas lift cylinder. All materials are in good quality, durable, and not easy to deform.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Our office chair is easy to install. We offer installation instruction and video to help you.
Last update on 2021-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Sterline Sonic Pulse Rechargeable Toothbrush Review: A Good Toothbrush With Some Small Flaws
- Ancheer Kids Surfing Kick Scooter Review: A Stylish Well Made Scooter
- Huawei P Smart Review
- Suaoki Finger Pulse Oximeter Review: A Good Home Health Monitoring Device
- Augymer Two In One Bike And Headlight Review: A Good Lamp But It Gets Quite Warm