Welcome to my Langforth Brush Holder Box review. This is an ideal gift if you or someone you know has a lot of makeup brushes and nowhere to store them.
Design and build quality:
- Free Pearls come along with this Metal Laced Brush Holder
- Brush Holder of 4 Sections Can Easily Separate Makeup Brushes for Different Use (Eye, Face, Lip, Eyebrow etc)
- 4 Sections Vintage Style Brush Holder Can Hold 30+ Makeup Brushes
- Makeup Brushes Organizer Dimension: 5.1''/13cm x4.8''/12.3cm x 5.1''/13cm ( L x H x W )
- Ideal Birthday Gift Christmas Gift Thanksgiving Gift Novelty Gift Wedding Registry Gift
The box has a typical square shape with equal edges all the way around. There are five compartments all together in total. Three of them are pull out drawers which are just the right size for makeup sponges, which my partner has plenty of in her collection. The other two compartments are accessed from a hinged lid that opens upwards and closes downwards obviously. These sections are for your brush collection and although at first, they don’t look like they will hold brushes, once you fill them with the included pearl beans, though, they are able to hold brushes in a steady upright position.
While the design looks nice there a few things that have got on my nerves a bit such as the drawers sitting loosely inside the drawer. This means that they are able to freely move left to right and create gaps between the drawer and tower edges, which creates a slightly tacky look to the box.
That issue aside the rest of the box looks really nice, I like how the lid of the brush holding section splits from the box itself using a carefully lined slope on each of the meeting edges. I also like the little handles on the lid and the three drawers which are each shaped like a triangle.
The build quality of the box is quite good and the clear premium acrylic plastic used both looks fantastic and feels very strong. Despite being wrapped in a cling film like wrap, I did instantly notice a small scratch on the side of the lid.
The small pink beans that go in the brush holding compartment are actually quite solid. They don’t even crush under pressure from being squashed together by two fingers, which shows that these are high-quality beans.
My partner has been using this for some of her brushes and some of her sponges. The box is a fantastic addition to her makeup table and while it has the issue of looking a bit tacky due to drawer gap, it actually isn’t overall too bad. It fits in well with her other premium acrylic makeup holders, which makes it look as if she has a set.
The box works as it should and the brushes do stand up quite well with the pink beans. It sometimes can take a few goes to get the brushes to stand up straight but it is possible with a bit of patience.
This is a decent box that would be a good gift for anyone who loves makeup and makeup accessories. It’s well made although it does have one or two small flaws, but I would still recommend it as a gift for yourself or someone you know.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Radha Beauty Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffuser Review
- Amazon Ice Smartphone To Debut Soon?
- Sandberg EsportsEquipment Warrior Gaming Chair Review: Comfort At A Maximum Level For Gaming
- Sandberg Waterproof Power Bank 6000 Review: Charge Through The Storm
- Curtzy Trio Of Wooden Hexagon Shaped Boxes Review