Welcome to my Laila London Organic Rose Bath and Body Gift set review. This is a brilliant gift set perfect for any women in your life, whether she’s your partner, your daughter, your niece, your aunt, your sister or your granny.
While the cardboard box feels a bit un-gift like, the presentation on the inside is ok , well with the exception of the styrofoam noodles which are annoying and the fact that one bottle is wrapped in a white foam instead of the pink paper most of the others are wrapped in. Ok, admittedly the presentation could be a lot better. The cardboard box is bad enough but the lack of consistency when it comes to the pink paper is disappointing.
The ingredients and in use:
There are four main items in this gift set all of which are free from synthetic preservatives, colorings, and additives. The items are as follows:
- Rose body Oil- This comes in a see-through bottle with a pipette style applicator to ensure each drop isn’t wasteful. What I really like about this is that you can see the petals of real roses just floating in the oil. This oil is brilliant at reducing the signs of aging and other things like stretch marks. My partner has used it a few times and her stretch marks have gone down significantly.
- Rose Coconut Lip and Body Butter- This comes in a small circular metal dish container.It is perfect for hydrating skin and lips. Both me and my partner have used it and the results have been great.
- Rose Coconut Body Scrub- This comes in a plastic see-through bag. It has a weird sand like consistency to it. This is great for skin issues such as eczema, acne, and cellulite. My partner has been using this herself for an acne breakout and as of now, her breakout has almost gone.
- Rose Water Mist- This comes in a see-through bottle with a pump spray dispenser. It great for cleaning the neck and face and can also be left on the skin to hydrate it. My partner has been using it as a daily cleaner and it works well.
Each of these has no nasty things like additives in it. A majority of the ingredients in each one are organic, which is a huge bonus and point scorer for me. This means you are less likely to have nasty skin irritation or develop life-long conditions from the use of the product.
This is a cool little gift set that contains a few different organic rose products, which all work really well. The presentation could be a lot better in all honesty, though as overall it is rather poor.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
- Forfar XXX Foldable Picnic Blanket Review: It’s So Big It Takes Up Most Of My Kitchen Floor
- Logitech M590 Silent Wireless Mouse Review of 2020
- NUOLUX Kids Painting Apron Review: A Cheap Apron To Keep Those Expensive Clothes Free Of Paint
- BestFace 3D VR All In One Virtual Reality Headset Review
- AMZdeal Neck And Shoulder Massager Review: Sit Down And Let It Do Its Thing