The Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven is a built-in appliance that sits within a built up housing (not included as this is part of your kitchen cabinets). It’s fan assisted,which means it’s able to circulate the heat, which in turn makes it cook food slightly quicker than a fanless electric oven.
- AIR FRYER TOASTER OVEN: All-in-1 appliance replaces your toaster, convection oven, microwave, deep fryer, and more while reducing fat in your food by up to 80% and eliminating the need for oil
- INSTANT PRE-HEAT: Heats up to 450° in seconds, while the spacious design with 3 cooking levels allows you to cook food for the entire family or all your guests
- CONVENIENT TOUCHSCREEN: Clear touchscreen features 8 cooking presets for foods such as chicken, beef, vegetables, dessert, and more
- INCLUDED COOKBOOK: Extended full-color cookbook has exclusive mouth-watering recipes curated by the champions of ABC's Family Food Fight so you can get started right away
- 30 QT. CAPACITY: Can fit multiple 12" pizzas, a juicy 5.5 lb. chicken, 6 slices of toast, a whole cake, and much more! Plus, two grill racks and one frying basket are included for all your needs.
- MORE THAN 12-IN-1: 12 functions for Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Broil, Toast, etc. Explore more possibilities by saving your preferred time and temperature
- FULLY MEET FAMILY NEEDS: 2-layer even cooking, The oven’s 26 quart / 25-liter capacity 1 layer fits up to 6 slices of bread, a 12-inch pizza, or a 5lbs whole chicken
- ENJOY MEALS IN MINUTES: 6 heat elements, a 2-speed fan, and temperatures up to 450°F allow cooking up to 30% faster than a traditional convection oven
- COOK SMARTER: Just pick up your smartphone and tap the VeSync app to make meals at the touch of a button, or enjoy hands-free control of your toast oven by connecting to the Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 1 x wire rack, 1 x food tray, 1 x fry basket, 1 x user manual, 1 x recipe book（30 chef-made recipes, more on the VeSync app). Search B0B92TPHTV,B0B93CMST3, B0B8ZNVRX3 for accessories
- Your New "Go-To" Appliance; Our All-in-1 36Qt Ariawave replaces your deep fryer, microwave, toaster, convection oven, dehydrator, slow cooker and more while reducing fat in your food by up to 90% and eliminating the need for oil!
- Spacious 36Qt design with 3 cooking levels allows you to prepare different meals or more of your favorite for the entire family or all your guests - bake multiple 13" pizzas, roast an entire mouth-watering chicken, saute sizzling vegetables, or bake rich desserts for everyone to enjoy!
- Reaches up to 450° in seconds using 6 Heating Elements on top and bottom and powerful Air Frying technology to evenly cook and crisp your food from all angles. Bake, fry, reheat, toast, and grill your favorite meats, breakfasts, desserts and vegetables faster than a traditional, convection, or microwave oven! The heat from all 360 degrees mimics rotisserie-style cooking as well for juicy, tender chicken anytime.
- Choose from 10 convenient Cooking Presets or 6 completely customizable presets on the Bright Touchscreen for popular dishes such as chicken, seafood, fries, desserts and more! Eliminate the guesswork and enjoy consistent, perfectly-prepared meals as soon as you hear the beep!
- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ON-THE-FLY – Want hotter temperature or need to cook it longer? No problem. Simply adjust on-the-fly any time. Starting the cooking process over is not necessary. Bravo toaster oven's intuitive digital controls are easy to operate. Control not only the time and temperature but also customize the top and bottom heaters. To bake a perfect pizza, set bottom heaters at full power and top heaters at 30% for crispy crunch crust and perfectly melted cheesy toppings
- INTEGRATED DIGITAL TEMPERATURE PROBE – Once the desired doneness temperature is set, Bravo air fryer toaster oven constantly monitors the internal temperature of your food and automatically ends the cooking process when the desired internal temperature is reached. You will never undercook or overcook your food again
- 112 PRESETS AND CONVENIENCES BUILT-IN – Bravo air fryer has 4 different rack positions and is programmed with includes 12 preset cooking functions for grilling, air frying, baking, broiling, roasting, dehydrating, reheating, defrosting, toasting and more. It also has additional 100 pre-programmed recipe presets in addition to 50 slots where you can save and recall your own favorite recipes
- LINEAR THERMAL (LINEAR T) TECHNOLOGY – Set cooking temperatures from 50°F and 500°F adjustable in precise 5°F increments. Patented Linear T Technology executes the set temperature accurately throughout the entire cooking process by continuously monitoring temperature fluctuations and making constant power adjustments every second to maintain the set temperature to ensure perfect results. Unlike the primitive methods of turning the heater on and off, our heater never turns off while cooking
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – From the heat-resistant and shatter-proof tempered glass door to the heavy-duty cooking racks, to the non-stick enamel baking pan with broiler rack, crumb tray, and air fry basket, everything that comes with the NuWave Bravo XL toaster oven air fryer combo is made with quality in mind
- MAKE ADJUSTMENTS ON-THE-FLY – Want hotter temperature or need to cook it longer? Simply adjust on-the-fly any time. Fine-tune time and temperature any time in the cooking process. Bravo’s intuitive digital controls are easy to operate.
- INTUITIVE DIGITAL CONTROLS - Set cook temperatures from 50°F to 500°F adjustable in precise 5°F increments. Unlike the primitive methods that regulate temperature by turning the heater on and off, our heater never turns off while cooking.
- LINEAR THERMAL (LINEAR T) TECHNOLOGY – Linear T executes the set temp accurately throughout the cooking process by continuously monitoring temp fluctuations & making constant adjustments every second to maintain the set temp to ensure perfect results.
- DUAL HEAT ZONES - Customize the top, bottom heaters and convection fan independently for true surround cooking. To bake a perfect pizza, set bottom heaters at full power & top heaters at 30% for crispy crunch crust and perfectly melted cheesy toppings.
- INTEGRATED SMART DIGITAL THERMOSTAT – Once the desired doneness temperature is set, Bravo constantly monitors the internal temperature of your food and automatically ends the cooking process when the desired internal temperature is reached.
- The Breville Smart Oven Air with Element iQ System is a versatile countertop oven allowing you to roast, air fry and dehydrate; Use super convection to reduce cooking time by up to 30% and choose from 13 cooking functions; Includes an interior oven light
- ELEMENT iQ SYSTEM: Using 6 independent quartz elements, smart algorithms steer power to where and when it's needed to create the ideal cooking environment; Sensing and digital PID temperature control eliminates cold spots for precise and even cooking
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE SETTINGS: Air fry French fries and other family favorites; Higher temperatures combined with super convection (maximized air flow) deliver crispy golden air fried foods; Dehydrate a wide range of food, up to 4 trays of goodness at once
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2 speed convection fan (super & regular) offers greater cooking control; Super convection provides a greater volume of hot air to ensure fast and even heat distribution perfect for air frying, dehydration and roasting
- 13 COOKING FUNCTIONS: Super versatile countertop oven and air fryer with 13 functions to guide you to perfection: Toast, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Air Fry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cook and Dehydrate
- 🍖【Family Sized Large Air Fryer 】Large Interior Capacity allows variety of cooking options and meeting various scenarios. It can carry 3LB Whole Chicke/6 slices of Toast/12 In Pizza/20 Chiken.CALKARSA
- 【32QT Extra-Large Capacity】2-level even cooking finish whole family meal at once. Fit in 13-inch pizza, 9 slice toasts, 6lbs rotisserie chicken, 10lbs turkey. Suitable for most 13 inch pans,12 cup muffin trays, and dutch oven up to 6QT.
- 【Quick, No-oil, Crispy】1800W high power generate 360°hot airflow produces crispier exterior and moist tender interior with little to no oil. Double Glass door heat insulation reduces heat loss effectively reduces preheat time.
- 【19+N Presets Available】One machine to fulfill air fry, bake, roast, broil, toast, dehydrate, rotisserie, defrost, warm, proof, and so on. The innovative dual cook function enables you to combine any two functions in preset. Make Complex recipes effortless and rich the dish's flavor.
- 【Cookbook & 6 Accessories】Come with a cookbook including 30 effortless recipes. All accessories are detachable and dishwasher safe. Including fry basket, oven rack, baking pan, rotisserie spi
- 【Quality & Warranty】ETL Certified. Beelicious offers 30 days money-back guarantee, 1-year warranty, and a lifetime technical consultation. All problems will be solved within 24 working hours..
- DIGITAL CRISP CONTROL TECHNOLOGY: Precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- 8-IN-1 VERSATILITY: The ultimate meal-making machine with 8-in-1 functionality: Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Dehydrate, and Keep Warm all in one powerful, 1800-watt appliance. The height of the interior of this machine is approximately 3".
- LESS FAT: Eat all of your air fried favorites guilt-free with up to 75% less fat when using the Air Fry function vs. traditional deep frying. Tested against hand-cut, deep fried French Fries.
- FASTER COOKING: Cooks up to 60% faster than a traditional oven on Air Roast; 60-second preheat; full meals in as little as 20 minutes.
- LARGE CAPACITY: 45% larger usable pan cooking area vs. the flat surface area of the Cuisinart toa-60 and toa-65 pan. Fits a 13" Pizza, up to 9 slices of toast, or 6 chicken breasts (6–8 oz. each).
- Made in ABS plastic.
- Designed specifically for wall and ceiling supply air registers on drywall surfaces.
- Complete with a drywall bead rim that contours the vent flush into the surface.
- Air Flow - No air flow control - vent remains open at all times.
- Easy Cleaning - Pop out inner plate for easy duct cleaning.
The design and fit of the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven
As I mentioned in the brief introduction, this is a built-in oven that is designed and required to sit in a housing unit, that’s typically part of your kitchen worktop/cabinets. The Indesit Aris DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven is roughly 60 x 60 cm from side to side and top to bottom. The exact dimensions are 595 x 595 x 551 mm (H x W x D), this means it will fit into any 60 cm cabinets that has at least 55 cm of space from the front of the cabinet to the wall behind.
Since it only draws 0.99 kWh it’s safe to have this oven plugged into its own plug socket and this is made official by the fact it comes with a 13A plug attached already. The only issue I have is that the cable running from the oven is quite short , which meant it only just reached the oven plug socket located in the adjacent cabinet.
Since I already had the 60 cm cabinet in place from my previous electric oven and an already wired plug socket, there wasn’t much for me to do, except unfortunately call my landlord and arrange to have the gas pipe running to the hob from behind the oven repositioned as the safety shut off valve was stopping the oven from sitting properly in the cabinet. Luckily my landlord also happens to be a Gas Safe registered gas engineer, so this was, fortunately, no problem for him and as soon as he had repositioned the oven was able to be pushed all the way in and secured with the two provided screws.
Inside the oven, you get a generous 66 liters of useable volume. This means there’s enough room to cook the turkey and then some this Christmas time. One thing I don;t like is that by standard the oven only comes with one cooking rack and a splash tray, this means unless you buy another rack, which fortunately I was able to sort out with Indesit over the phone, you’re limited to only cooking efficiently on one rack, you could use the splash tray but this does add a bit more time to the cooking procedure. There are five different levels for cooking on and each one is marked on each side of the oven so you can easily see what levels you are using.
On the outside are three dials, one set the temperature, one sets the cooking mode and one is the timer. Simply set the two dials as required for your cooking and the oven is ready to go. If you wish to time your cooking to ensure you don’t burn it, the timer can be set to up to 1 hour, although I do personally think the noise it lets out is far too low and doesn’t last long enough at all.
Now for the fun part, that we all hate, the cleaning of the oven, which is very often a tedious, horrible and very messy job thanks to all the different food particles and fat that build up each time you cook something. Like all ovens, this does require a lot of elbow grease and in some cases cleaning agents like Oven pride, but Indesit has added a few little features which aim to make the process that much easier.
The first feature, that I am quite impressed with is the tilting grill feature. The tilting grill is the heating element at the top of the oven, it’s called a tilting grill in the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven because it does just that. To clean the roof of the oven you simply look for the tab at the front of the element and pull it towards yourself, which in turn frees the front end of the element from the roof and makes it title down, giving you uninterrupted access to the oven top. I honestly don’t know how I lived without this feature on my old oven as cleaning the roof was also the hardest part.
Then there’s the removable oven door feature that allows you to remove the oven door completely from the oven so that you can easily get inside the oven as well as easily close the door. This process is quite simple to do. You simply open the oven door fully and then lower the catch on each hinge, you then close the door as much as you can before gripping it firmly with both hands and pulling it up as you shut it.
Of course one area that always seems to get greasy and unpleasing to the eye is behind the glass on the door. Thankfully the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven has a removable glass panel, which trust me is a life changer when it comes to oven cleaning. This simply lifts out by simultaneously pressing the catch on each side fo the plastic holder, once pressed this holder lifts up and allows you to lift the panel out-of-place. Replacing the glass once clean is also really simple, just ensure you can see the clear R in the left corner of the panel and then sit it back in place and reposition the plastic holder.
Since there’s also a fan in this oven, there an extra part to clean and thankfully this fan sits behind a removable casing that is held onto the back of the oven by three screws. Simply undo these and the cover will come off allowing you to easily clean it as well as access the fan to easily clean that too.
All of these different features make cleaning the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven slightly easier than past ovens I have owned. Don’t get me wrong it’s still tedious and one of those jobs you wish you never had to do, but at least Indesit has given the consumer a bit of help here.
So what’s the cooking time like then?
With a top temperature of 250 degrees celsius and five different oven options to choose from, this oven really is quite the functional and reliable tool in the kitchen. The five cooking options are baking, conventional, defrosting, grill and fan assisted cooking. I don’t do defrosting that much so this feature is something I will barely use, but I do a lot of baking and a lot of grilling, which is what I have basically been using the oven for since it came.
I have cooked many different foods inside it, from small child sized pizzas, to large meals like pasta bakes and shepherds pie. I’m not entirely sure if my old oven was on its way out or if this is just so much better as the cooking time of these foods and meals is so much quicker. For example, in my old oven at 160 degrees celsius, a small child-friendly pizza would take roughly 15 minutes to cook, in this one it’s taking 10 minutes, which is a drastic improvement and then there’s the pasta bake, which would usually take 35 minutes in my older oven, but in the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven it takes about 25 minutes.
Grilling time isn’t all that bad, although it’s pretty much on par with my old oven. Grilling bacon takes about five minutes, and cheese on toast about 2 to 3 minutes. Of course, just like typical baking, the time taken does depend on the heat you are cooking at.
The Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven is a fantastic built-in oven that has proven itself to be a fantastic replacement for my previous oven. It has a wide range of features and is a tiny bit easier to clean as well.
Last update on 2023-01-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Bamett Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Brush Review: Not As Good As I Would Have Liked
- Langria Interlocking Plastic Wardrobe Cabinet Review: A Fantastic Cabinet That’s Fun To Put Together
- ECHTPower Professional Gaming Headset Review: A Wallet Friendly Gaming Headset
- Dazhong Portable Wireless Microphone With Built-In Speaker Review
- Oria Pet Grooming Kit Review