The Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven is a built-in appliance that sits within a built up housing (not included as this is part of your kitchen cabinets). It’s fan assisted,which means it’s able to circulate the heat, which in turn makes it cook food slightly quicker than a fanless electric oven.
- Reveal - non-abrasive cooktop pads help easily remove heavily burned on foods, grease & grime.
- Revitalize - micro-bead technology gives scrubbing power & leaves a brilliant shine without scratching
- Shines - dramatically cleans, shines and protects glass/ceramic/induction smooth top ranges. Buff with a paper towel to shine.
- Safe - leave a streak-free shine while removing splattered food, dirt, oily residue & watermarks.
- Use on - All major glass/ceramic cooktop manufactures including GE, Whirlpool, Frigidaire & THERMADOR
- ✔️ PREMIUM QUALITY - 2-piece set of large 17"x 25" heavy-duty NonStick oven liner for bottom of electric oven that fit most standard-sized ovens and can be trimmed for a custom fit. A better alternative to aluminum foil and sheets. Ideal protection for keeping your oven free of baked-on spills. Safe for temperatures of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260°C)
- ✔️ CERTIFIED BPA & PFOA FREE - Cook food directly on the oven mat itself as an Independent Agency SGS tested it as per FDA Standards (Lead and Cadmium free). It does not add flavor nor smell of its own to your food. Cheaper products leach hazardous toxins and chemicals when heated in an oven
- ✔️ REUSABLE & DISHWASHER SAFE - Removable and can be used over and over but wipes clean or rinses off effortlessly every single time. Best used as a protective grill mat, baking sheet, or pan liner for both electric and gas ovens, microwave ovens, kitchen stoves, toasters, grills, etc. It does not melt and very long-lasting.
- ✔️ KEEP YOUR OVEN CLEAN - Save time and energy cleaning your oven thanks to ThreadNanny Non Stick Oven Liners. These heavy-duty oven mat for bottom of oven are the perfect solution to keep your oven mess and spill free. It catches cheeses, sauces and other baked-on messes that drips on the bottom of your oven.
- ✔️ VERY EASY TO INSTALL - Just place them on the lowest rack or tray in gas or electric ovens with a hidden element. For electric ovens with an exposed heating element, slide them correctly under the heating element at the bottom of the oven floor. Avoid direct contact with the heating element or open flame
- 1800-Watts with 7 functions: air fry, convection bake, convection broil, bake, broil, Warm, toast
- 0. 6 cubic foot non-stick interior with oven light. Dimensions (L x W x H): 15. 50 x 16. 00 x 14. 00 inches
- Capacity: toast 6 slices of bread, air fry 3lbs of chicken wings, bake a 12-inch pizza or roast a 4 pound chicken
- Adjustable thermostat with 60-minute timer/auto shutoff, toast shade selector-timer.UC Cubic Feet: 3.249 lb
- Includes: oven rack, baking pan, air fryer rack/basket. Mc cubic feet: 3. 390
- FRY WITH AIR - Superpower 1800w with dual-way fans for both heating and cooling to integrate. Hot Air technology in the oven structure, yet keeps good heat dissipation.
- FAMILY SIZE - Larger capacity than 10L, 12L, 17L, Generously sized interior lets you cook multiple servings and different foods at the same time.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONS - Wide range of functions: Bake, Broil, Pizza, Roast, Toast, Steak, Vegetable (Can be customized with more menus.)
- CUSTOMIZED -More options to customize your cooking: wide temperature range: 80°F to 450°F Adjustable time with preset ranges for each function Defrost and high/low convection fan speed options
- CONVENIENCE - Easy clean cavity, dishwasher-safe pan and AirFryer basket, Touch screen design makes the operation more convenient and fast.
- Even Toast Technology - The toaster oven interior is specially designed for even toasting of up to 4 slices of bread at a time and the sleek compact design fits nicely on your counter-top, while the curved interior makes room for a 9” pizza or 4 slices of bread.
- Small Package With Big Oven Heat - Wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F lets you cook with the convenience of an oven and the natural convection circulates air for faster, even cooking
- Multi Functional - Our toaster oven comes with many features and cooking functions some of which include: baking, broiling, toasting, and keeping food warm.
- Built In Timer – The 30 min timer includes precise toast settings and stay-on functionality.
- Dual Position Rack - 2 rack positions and included multi-purpose pan provide the versatility to have great results for all foods.
- 4 Covers - Two 10" inches, Two 8 "inches for Stovetop
- Lightweight Tin - For Use When Stove is OFF and COOL
- Easily to place on & off - Cover Spills & Stains to Keep Kitchen Looking Clean, Cover Drip Pans replacement
- Hand Wash with Warm Soapy Water
- KEEP YOUR OVEN CLEAN from those nasty spills with Premium Eco-Friendly FitFabHome Oven Liners.
- LARGE 3 PACK to cover the ENTIRE area of your oven. Easy to cut to size.
- 100% CERTIFIED BPA and PFOA Free. Avoid dangerous toxins. We are certified and can prove it!
- EASY TO CLEAN in dishwasher (top rack) or rinse by hand.
- Works for Electric Oven, Gas Oven, Toaster Oven, Stovetop, Air Fryer, Microwave, Grills and as a Baking Mat, Grill Mat and Pan Liner!
- AIR FRYER TOASTER OVEN: All-in-1 appliance replaces your toaster, convection oven, microwave, deep fryer, and more while reducing fat in your food by up to 80% and eliminating the need for oil
- INSTANT PRE-HEAT: Heats up to 450° in seconds, while the spacious design with 3 cooking levels allows you to cook food for the entire family or all your guests
- CONVENIENT TOUCHSCREEN: Clear touchscreen features 8 cooking presets for foods such as chicken, beef, vegetables, dessert, and more
- INCLUDED COOKBOOK: Extended full-color cookbook has exclusive mouth-watering recipes curated by the champions of ABC's Family Food Fight so you can get started right away
- 30 QT. CAPACITY: Can fit multiple 12" pizzas, a juicy 5.5 lb. chicken, 6 slices of toast, a whole cake, and much more! Plus, two grill racks and one frying basket are included for all your needs.
- All-in-1 Machine - The ultimate meal making machine is not only an air fryer, but also a rotisserie, dehydrator, pizza grill and oven toaster. With wide temperature range from 150℉ to 400℉, this air cooker allows you to air fry, bake, grill, roast, toast, dehydrate（90℉-170℉） and rotisserie. 10.6QT(inner size:10.9"L*9.06"W*6.97"H) extra-large capacity allows you to prepare family-sized quantities as well as saving the space.
- Easy-to-operate & Safety - Touch the icon instead of keeping circling to choose cooking mode, quick and easy. 10 presets allow you to air-fry extra crispy chicken wings; air-fry rotisserie for savory pork roast, mouthwatering turkey breast, or authentic kebabs without any difficult no matter how novice you are! Automatic shut off will prevent overcooking and overheating. Use food grade material, a really safe countertop convection oven that you can trust.
- Expanding Cooking Options - Come with 6 extra accessories: 2 mesh racks, 8 skewers, 1 rotisserie basket, 1 drip tray that catches fat and oil, 1 rotisserie shaft to jab into the chicken or roast and 1 removal tool, this air fryer can create more possibilities which means you’re able to cook more types delicious with the included recipe.
- Oil-free & Delicious - Up to 75 % less fat than traditional frying methods, Innsky air fryer adopts new technology of cooking food by 360°hot air circulation, which can offer you crunchy food with little or no oil, promising you healthy food as well as delicious taste.
- Set You Free From Chores - Cooking is fast and free from splattering oil vapor all over your kitchen countertop. Made of non-stick material, all removable parts go into the dishwasher and can be dried by hot air after cleaning, which change the tedious work just into a piece of cake.
- 12-in-1 Presets: Pizza, Roast, Airfry, Toast, Bagel, Bake, Broil, Cookies, Rotisserie, Dehydrate, Ferment and Keep Warm
- Air Fryer: Enjoy air fried meals with up to 85% less fat than traditionally fried foods. Air fry feature may require more cooking time than standalone air fryers
- Large Capacity: Easily fit 6 slices of toast, a 13 inch pizza, or an entire chicken in the 32qt/30L oven
- Thoughtful Design: Enjoy easy cooking with the crisp LED screen, convenient dial controls, and interior light
- Recipes & Accessories: Check out the included recipe book, crumb tray, fry basket, food tray, wire rack, rotisserie fork set, and rotisserie handle for more cooking options. To find toaster oven baking set, search for CAO1-3AC
The design and fit of the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven
As I mentioned in the brief introduction, this is a built-in oven that is designed and required to sit in a housing unit, that’s typically part of your kitchen worktop/cabinets. The Indesit Aris DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven is roughly 60 x 60 cm from side to side and top to bottom. The exact dimensions are 595 x 595 x 551 mm (H x W x D), this means it will fit into any 60 cm cabinets that has at least 55 cm of space from the front of the cabinet to the wall behind.
Since it only draws 0.99 kWh it’s safe to have this oven plugged into its own plug socket and this is made official by the fact it comes with a 13A plug attached already. The only issue I have is that the cable running from the oven is quite short , which meant it only just reached the oven plug socket located in the adjacent cabinet.
Since I already had the 60 cm cabinet in place from my previous electric oven and an already wired plug socket, there wasn’t much for me to do, except unfortunately call my landlord and arrange to have the gas pipe running to the hob from behind the oven repositioned as the safety shut off valve was stopping the oven from sitting properly in the cabinet. Luckily my landlord also happens to be a Gas Safe registered gas engineer, so this was, fortunately, no problem for him and as soon as he had repositioned the oven was able to be pushed all the way in and secured with the two provided screws.
Inside the oven, you get a generous 66 liters of useable volume. This means there’s enough room to cook the turkey and then some this Christmas time. One thing I don;t like is that by standard the oven only comes with one cooking rack and a splash tray, this means unless you buy another rack, which fortunately I was able to sort out with Indesit over the phone, you’re limited to only cooking efficiently on one rack, you could use the splash tray but this does add a bit more time to the cooking procedure. There are five different levels for cooking on and each one is marked on each side of the oven so you can easily see what levels you are using.
On the outside are three dials, one set the temperature, one sets the cooking mode and one is the timer. Simply set the two dials as required for your cooking and the oven is ready to go. If you wish to time your cooking to ensure you don’t burn it, the timer can be set to up to 1 hour, although I do personally think the noise it lets out is far too low and doesn’t last long enough at all.
Now for the fun part, that we all hate, the cleaning of the oven, which is very often a tedious, horrible and very messy job thanks to all the different food particles and fat that build up each time you cook something. Like all ovens, this does require a lot of elbow grease and in some cases cleaning agents like Oven pride, but Indesit has added a few little features which aim to make the process that much easier.
The first feature, that I am quite impressed with is the tilting grill feature. The tilting grill is the heating element at the top of the oven, it’s called a tilting grill in the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven because it does just that. To clean the roof of the oven you simply look for the tab at the front of the element and pull it towards yourself, which in turn frees the front end of the element from the roof and makes it title down, giving you uninterrupted access to the oven top. I honestly don’t know how I lived without this feature on my old oven as cleaning the roof was also the hardest part.
Then there’s the removable oven door feature that allows you to remove the oven door completely from the oven so that you can easily get inside the oven as well as easily close the door. This process is quite simple to do. You simply open the oven door fully and then lower the catch on each hinge, you then close the door as much as you can before gripping it firmly with both hands and pulling it up as you shut it.
Of course one area that always seems to get greasy and unpleasing to the eye is behind the glass on the door. Thankfully the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven has a removable glass panel, which trust me is a life changer when it comes to oven cleaning. This simply lifts out by simultaneously pressing the catch on each side fo the plastic holder, once pressed this holder lifts up and allows you to lift the panel out-of-place. Replacing the glass once clean is also really simple, just ensure you can see the clear R in the left corner of the panel and then sit it back in place and reposition the plastic holder.
Since there’s also a fan in this oven, there an extra part to clean and thankfully this fan sits behind a removable casing that is held onto the back of the oven by three screws. Simply undo these and the cover will come off allowing you to easily clean it as well as access the fan to easily clean that too.
All of these different features make cleaning the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven slightly easier than past ovens I have owned. Don’t get me wrong it’s still tedious and one of those jobs you wish you never had to do, but at least Indesit has given the consumer a bit of help here.
So what’s the cooking time like then?
With a top temperature of 250 degrees celsius and five different oven options to choose from, this oven really is quite the functional and reliable tool in the kitchen. The five cooking options are baking, conventional, defrosting, grill and fan assisted cooking. I don’t do defrosting that much so this feature is something I will barely use, but I do a lot of baking and a lot of grilling, which is what I have basically been using the oven for since it came.
I have cooked many different foods inside it, from small child sized pizzas, to large meals like pasta bakes and shepherds pie. I’m not entirely sure if my old oven was on its way out or if this is just so much better as the cooking time of these foods and meals is so much quicker. For example, in my old oven at 160 degrees celsius, a small child-friendly pizza would take roughly 15 minutes to cook, in this one it’s taking 10 minutes, which is a drastic improvement and then there’s the pasta bake, which would usually take 35 minutes in my older oven, but in the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven it takes about 25 minutes.
Grilling time isn’t all that bad, although it’s pretty much on par with my old oven. Grilling bacon takes about five minutes, and cheese on toast about 2 to 3 minutes. Of course, just like typical baking, the time taken does depend on the heat you are cooking at.
The Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven is a fantastic built-in oven that has proven itself to be a fantastic replacement for my previous oven. It has a wide range of features and is a tiny bit easier to clean as well.
Last update on 2021-08-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API