Whether you ride your bike for leisure or commuting purposes, storage is often quite important as it gives you space to store things such as tools, spare inner tubes and personal belongings. For me, storage is important as it gives me somewhere to store my mini pump, tools and spare inner tube as well as a few personal things. The ieGeek Roswheel cycling frame bag offers two pockets for space and a removable phone pouch.
This bag has been designed to sit around the top tube of the bike frame, with one of the pockets at each side. This gives it an appearance almost similar to a petrol tank on a motorbike. Each of the two pockets is of equal size to the other, so there’s the same amount of room in each one. At first, the pockets appear flat, but they do expand out a bit to give you the full space available. Each pocket is secured using a zip to open and close it.
Space provided by the two pockets is good enough for most little things you may carry around on your journeys. I have already mentioned a few things I store in mine, but there are so many other things you could store in one such as sandwiches for lunch or money.
As I mentioned, there’s also a removable phone pouch. This is secured to the top of the ieGeek Roswheel cycling frame bag using hook and loop fasteners (Velcro). I did have my doubts at first about the use of hook and loop fasteners as a securing option, given that the idea of using this on a product that sits on a bike that can go up to 40mph seem unsafe. However, my doubts have been put to the side as I haven’t yet had any cases of the pouch coming away from the bag. The pouch offers plenty of room for most smartphones and there’s even a compartment in the back that could be used to house a slim profile power bank. My only real concern about the pouch is how much work it takes to place in and remove the phone from the pouch. There’s a hook and loop secured door flap that needs to be opened each time you want to place or remove the phone.
Installing the ieGeek Roswheel cycling frame bag isn’t hard at all. Well I say isn’t hard and I do stick by that, although I will point out that no instructions came included. While it may seem like common sense, an instruction sheet would have been nice to have. There are two points at which the bag secures to the bike. The first one is at the front, where the strap wraps around the bottom of the handlebar stem. The next is on the bottom side of the bag and wraps around the top tube of the frame. On my bike, the bag feels nice and secure, although I have tried it on a bike with a thicker top tube and while it was secure enough to stay on the bike, it did feel a bit loose
Overall the ieGeek Roswheel cycling frame bag is a brilliant companion for storing the odd tools or personal belongings while riding your pride and joy. The removable phone pouch is a lovely bonus and it offers room for a low profile power bank as well, making it great for those times you use your phone as a GPS tracker.
- [Waterproof and durable]: Our bike frame bag is made of waterproof nylon, waterproof wear-resisting carbon grain and high quality EVA material, seamless waterproof double zipper [along with hard frame,shake-proof and non-deforming, as well as perfectly protecting your items in rainy days and extreme environments.
- [Large Storage space]: Large capacity for this bike frame bag can carry a smartphone/ wallet/ key/ flashlight and so on. There are two mesh side pockets on the both sides, which can be used to place frequently used items for easy use. Cards and cash can be stored separately and put some small things.
- [Sensitive TPU touch screen and earphone hole]: Bike frame bag is suitable for most touch screen smartphones 4.6-6.5 inches. Transparent touch screen is made of the latest 0.3mm TPU antifreeze touch screen, which is very comfortable to use and has good touch sensitivity.There is a hidden earphone hole on the bottom,which provides you a quick access to the earphone.
- [Unique design and reflective strips]: The bicycle phone bag is in a new design, with a novel and unique shape, and is made of pressure-resistant and durable materials. There are also reflective stripes on both sides, which can be seen even in dark environments, ensuring safe driving at night.
- [Easy to install and adjust]: Bike phone bag is designed with 3 Velcro straps that can be securely fastened to the bicycle frame(3 velcro straps: 1 velcro commuter strap on the front 2 vercro commuter straps on the lower bottom). The bicycle bag would not move around even if you ride on a rocky and rugged road, you can ride as you like without hitting your legs.
- Plenty of room
- Removable phone pouch
- Easy to install
- Less secure feeling on thicker tube bikes
- Takes some work to get a phone in and out of the pouch
Last update on 2021-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Yccteam In-Ear Headphones Review: Cheap But Amazing
- KooPower LED Bike Light Set Review
- Rustic Town Hand Made Tree Of Life Leather Journal Review: It’s One Of The Most Gorgeous Journals I Have Used
- Another Gearbest EU Warehouse Sale
- SIMBR Wireless Doorbell Set Review: Hear The Doorbell Even When Your In The Back Garden