The Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven is a built-in appliance that sits within a built up housing (not included as this is part of your kitchen cabinets). It’s fan assisted,which means it’s able to circulate the heat, which in turn makes it cook food slightly quicker than a fanless electric oven.
- AIR FRYER TOASTER OVEN: All-in-1 appliance replaces your toaster, convection oven, microwave, deep fryer, and more while reducing fat in your food by up to 80% and eliminating the need for oil
- INSTANT PRE-HEAT: Heats up to 450° in seconds, while the spacious design with 3 cooking levels allows you to cook food for the entire family or all your guests
- CONVENIENT TOUCHSCREEN: Clear touchscreen features 8 cooking presets for foods such as chicken, beef, vegetables, dessert, and more
- INCLUDED COOKBOOK: Extended full-color cookbook has exclusive mouth-watering recipes curated by the champions of ABC's Family Food Fight so you can get started right away
- 30 QT. CAPACITY: Can fit multiple 12" pizzas, a juicy 5.5 lb. chicken, 6 slices of toast, a whole cake, and much more! Plus, two grill racks and one frying basket are included for all your needs.
- The Breville Smart Oven Air with Element iQ System is a versatile countertop oven allowing you to roast, air fry and dehydrate; Use super convection to reduce cooking time by up to 30% and choose from 13 cooking functions; Includes an interior oven light
- ELEMENT iQ SYSTEM: Using 6 independent quartz elements, smart algorithms steer power to where and when it's needed to create the ideal cooking environment; Sensing and digital PID temperature control eliminates cold spots for precise and even cooking
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE SETTINGS: Air fry French fries and other family favorites; Higher temperatures combined with super convection (maximized air flow) deliver crispy golden air fried foods; Dehydrate a wide range of food, up to 4 trays of goodness at once
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2 speed convection fan (super & regular) offers greater cooking control; Super convection provides a greater volume of hot air to ensure fast and even heat distribution perfect for air frying, dehydration and roasting
- 13 COOKING FUNCTIONS: Super versatile countertop oven and air fryer with 13 functions to guide you to perfection: Toast, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Air Fry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cook and Dehydrate
- TURBO TRUE EUROPEAN CONVECTION: Designed to cook food more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a standard oven with a compact 2.5 cu. ft. capacity
- 8 OVEN FUNCTIONS: This electric single wall oven includes 8 specialized oven functions: Conventional Cooking, Convection with Fan, Small Broiler, Double Broiler, Double Grill with Fan, Bottom Heater, Defrost and Oven Lamp
- BUILT FOR SAFETY: Oven safety features include Auto Safety Shut-Off, Cavity Cooling System, and triple-layer door
- CLEAN DESIGN: Modern, easy-to-clean stainless steel finish blends into any kitchen. Monitor the progress of your cooking with an extra-large oven window and dual oven lights. Features push button and pop-out knobs controls with clock and timer
- 1-YEAR LIMITED: Our customer support team is based proudly in the USA. Product Dimensions: 23.4" (W) x 22.6" (D) x 23.4" (H). Electrical Requirements: Hardwired, 4-wire, 3250W, 13.6 Amp
- With 2 years US based manufacture limited warranty, doubles the usual industry warranty for an exceptional quality gas wall oven. Compatible to install above any Empava 24 in. - 30 in. gas cooktops and induction cooktops
- Easily cook large meals with 2.3 cubic foot capacity, heavy duty professional style racks are sturdy and durable, black ceramic interior - offers a premium look and feel, broil element to brown your favorite desserts and veggies, the hidden heating elements, makes cleaning your oven easy, keep warm feature lets your meals stay warm and ready to serve
- Convection cooking - cook foods faster that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are. Preheat - helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature
- Glass touch controls - Set temperatures and times quickly and clean with little effort. Control Lock keeps everyone in your family safe from accidentally turning on the oven. Delay bake lets you prep now and bake later, when the timing is right. The digital timer and accurate temperature help you to cook perfectly and accurately
- Come with 5-layer shelf to place the grill grate and the baking tray, the large oven window and halogen lighting offers a clear and bright interior, minimizing the need to open the door to check progress, lets you easily view the status of your dish
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL 10-IN-1 OVEN – Convection Oven, Steam Oven, Steam-Bake Mode, Air Fry, Dehydrate, Grill, Reheat, Toaster, Proofer, Rice Cooker. 10-in-1 versatile oven enjoy cooking with more possibilities.
- FOUR HEATING LEVELS MAKING EASY TO BAKE– A wide range temperature control that offers precise amount of heat for diverse types of cooking.
- A HEALTHIER WAY OF COOKING – Steam cooking preserves more nutrients in the food than other high-heat cooking methods and requires minimum to non added oil that effectively cut the calories.
- 40+ PRESET MENUS – Cook effortlessly with ChefCubii’s 40 preset fail-proof recipes, you are just one touch away from being your family’s gourmet chef.
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY – FOTILE is offering one-year full warranty on oven products including all parts and labor. Buy it with confidence because our customer support team will always be here for any inquires.
- Product Dimensions: 23.43" W x 20.67" D x 23.43" H; Cutout Dimensions: 22.8" W x 22.4" D x 23.2" H; Interior Dimension: 18" W x 16" D x 13" H.
- Empava’s EMPV-24WOC02 24-inch single wall electric oven is ideal for family meals and more serious cooking, featuring 10 cooking styles, 2-layer tempered glass, a forced cooling exhaust system, and an easy clean enamel inner tank, Perfect for under-counter installation, RVs, apartments, etc…
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – With 10 different functions available, including Rotisserie, preheat, bake, roast, convection roast, broil, true convection broil, etc.. the Empava electric convection oven is sure to meet your needs.
- MODERN – Empava’s electric convection oven is an attractive addition to any kitchen due to its black tempered glass and stainless-steel finish, creating an effortlessly modern look and is ideal for all spaces such as businesses, kitchens, apartments, and family homes.
- CHEF SERIES – This electric wall oven model boasts 2 layered tempered glass to help avoid burns, a simple, easy to clean flat inner enamel tank, and a rack with five different rack positions. The Empava electric oven also comes with a bonus baking tray.
- MORE THAN 12-IN-1: 12 functions for Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Broil, Toast, etc. Explore more possibilities by saving your preferred time and temperature
- FULLY MEET FAMILY NEEDS: 2-layer even cooking, The oven’s 26 quart / 25-liter capacity 1 layer fits up to 6 slices of bread, a 12-inch pizza, or a 5lbs whole chicken
- ENJOY MEALS IN MINUTES: 6 heat elements, a 2-speed fan, and temperatures up to 450°F allow cooking up to 30% faster than a traditional convection oven
- COOK SMARTER: Just pick up your smartphone and tap the VeSync app to make meals at the touch of a button, or enjoy hands-free control of your toast oven by connecting to the Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 1 x wire rack, 1 x food tray, 1 x fry basket, 1 x user manual, 1 x recipe book（30 chef-made recipes, more on the VeSync app). Search B0B92TPHTV,B0B93CMST3, B0B8ZNVRX3 for accessories
- Product Dimensions: 29.9" W x 23.5" D x 28.4" H; Cutout Dimensions: 28.62" W x 24" D x 27.55" H; Interior Dimension: 24.5" W x 19" D x 17.5" H
- Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture Warranty, DOUBLES the usual industry warranty for an exceptional quality single wall oven.
- Touch display with control lock function features a responsive, easy-to-use interface that is also easy to clean. With an extra-large 5.0 cu. ft. cooking capacity, 2 removable Oven racks and 6 adjustable rack position to accommodate a various size of food items, turn your oven to a Thanksgiving turkey roaster.
- The powerful convection cooking system circulates heated air over, under and around, delivers the ideal temperature and airflow for fast preheating and uniform cooking helps remove cold spots to ensure even baking. Because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature.
- The digital display timer can be set up to 11 hours and 59 minutes maximum, shuts down automatically to avoid overcook. Delay Bake allows programming the oven to start cooking automatically at a later time. Self-cleaning cycle uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle.
- 20" width is ideal for space-challenged kitchens.
- Waist-high broiler lets you bake and broil with ease.
- Color matched handles and controls for a clean kitchen look.
- Four coil elements with chrome drip pans.
- Broiler is located inside the oven, making it easier to use. PLEASE NOTE: This range does not include a cord but is compatible with standard 40 amp 3 or 4-wire range cords.
- America's Test Kitchen (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 432 Pages - 09/21/2021 (Publication Date) - America's Test Kitchen (Publisher)
The design and fit of the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven
As I mentioned in the brief introduction, this is a built-in oven that is designed and required to sit in a housing unit, that’s typically part of your kitchen worktop/cabinets. The Indesit Aris DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven is roughly 60 x 60 cm from side to side and top to bottom. The exact dimensions are 595 x 595 x 551 mm (H x W x D), this means it will fit into any 60 cm cabinets that has at least 55 cm of space from the front of the cabinet to the wall behind.
Since it only draws 0.99 kWh it’s safe to have this oven plugged into its own plug socket and this is made official by the fact it comes with a 13A plug attached already. The only issue I have is that the cable running from the oven is quite short , which meant it only just reached the oven plug socket located in the adjacent cabinet.
Since I already had the 60 cm cabinet in place from my previous electric oven and an already wired plug socket, there wasn’t much for me to do, except unfortunately call my landlord and arrange to have the gas pipe running to the hob from behind the oven repositioned as the safety shut off valve was stopping the oven from sitting properly in the cabinet. Luckily my landlord also happens to be a Gas Safe registered gas engineer, so this was, fortunately, no problem for him and as soon as he had repositioned the oven was able to be pushed all the way in and secured with the two provided screws.
Inside the oven, you get a generous 66 liters of useable volume. This means there’s enough room to cook the turkey and then some this Christmas time. One thing I don;t like is that by standard the oven only comes with one cooking rack and a splash tray, this means unless you buy another rack, which fortunately I was able to sort out with Indesit over the phone, you’re limited to only cooking efficiently on one rack, you could use the splash tray but this does add a bit more time to the cooking procedure. There are five different levels for cooking on and each one is marked on each side of the oven so you can easily see what levels you are using.
On the outside are three dials, one set the temperature, one sets the cooking mode and one is the timer. Simply set the two dials as required for your cooking and the oven is ready to go. If you wish to time your cooking to ensure you don’t burn it, the timer can be set to up to 1 hour, although I do personally think the noise it lets out is far too low and doesn’t last long enough at all.
Now for the fun part, that we all hate, the cleaning of the oven, which is very often a tedious, horrible and very messy job thanks to all the different food particles and fat that build up each time you cook something. Like all ovens, this does require a lot of elbow grease and in some cases cleaning agents like Oven pride, but Indesit has added a few little features which aim to make the process that much easier.
The first feature, that I am quite impressed with is the tilting grill feature. The tilting grill is the heating element at the top of the oven, it’s called a tilting grill in the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven because it does just that. To clean the roof of the oven you simply look for the tab at the front of the element and pull it towards yourself, which in turn frees the front end of the element from the roof and makes it title down, giving you uninterrupted access to the oven top. I honestly don’t know how I lived without this feature on my old oven as cleaning the roof was also the hardest part.
Then there’s the removable oven door feature that allows you to remove the oven door completely from the oven so that you can easily get inside the oven as well as easily close the door. This process is quite simple to do. You simply open the oven door fully and then lower the catch on each hinge, you then close the door as much as you can before gripping it firmly with both hands and pulling it up as you shut it.
Of course one area that always seems to get greasy and unpleasing to the eye is behind the glass on the door. Thankfully the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven has a removable glass panel, which trust me is a life changer when it comes to oven cleaning. This simply lifts out by simultaneously pressing the catch on each side fo the plastic holder, once pressed this holder lifts up and allows you to lift the panel out-of-place. Replacing the glass once clean is also really simple, just ensure you can see the clear R in the left corner of the panel and then sit it back in place and reposition the plastic holder.
Since there’s also a fan in this oven, there an extra part to clean and thankfully this fan sits behind a removable casing that is held onto the back of the oven by three screws. Simply undo these and the cover will come off allowing you to easily clean it as well as access the fan to easily clean that too.
All of these different features make cleaning the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven slightly easier than past ovens I have owned. Don’t get me wrong it’s still tedious and one of those jobs you wish you never had to do, but at least Indesit has given the consumer a bit of help here.
So what’s the cooking time like then?
With a top temperature of 250 degrees celsius and five different oven options to choose from, this oven really is quite the functional and reliable tool in the kitchen. The five cooking options are baking, conventional, defrosting, grill and fan assisted cooking. I don’t do defrosting that much so this feature is something I will barely use, but I do a lot of baking and a lot of grilling, which is what I have basically been using the oven for since it came.
I have cooked many different foods inside it, from small child sized pizzas, to large meals like pasta bakes and shepherds pie. I’m not entirely sure if my old oven was on its way out or if this is just so much better as the cooking time of these foods and meals is so much quicker. For example, in my old oven at 160 degrees celsius, a small child-friendly pizza would take roughly 15 minutes to cook, in this one it’s taking 10 minutes, which is a drastic improvement and then there’s the pasta bake, which would usually take 35 minutes in my older oven, but in the Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven it takes about 25 minutes.
Grilling time isn’t all that bad, although it’s pretty much on par with my old oven. Grilling bacon takes about five minutes, and cheese on toast about 2 to 3 minutes. Of course, just like typical baking, the time taken does depend on the heat you are cooking at.
The Indesit Aria DFW 5530 IX Electric Oven is a fantastic built-in oven that has proven itself to be a fantastic replacement for my previous oven. It has a wide range of features and is a tiny bit easier to clean as well.
Last update on 2023-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Betterhill Electric Nail Manicure Drill Review: An Almost Professional Way To Do Your Nails
- Nubwo N6 PC Gaming Headset Review: A Budget Headset With Big Ambitions
- Globmall T95X Android TV Box Review of November 2023
- Langria San Francisco Bar Stool Set Review
- How To Install The Android O Beta Quickly And Easily