Welcome to my Cool Question Sports Towelettes review. These towelettes are the perfect companion for anyone who finds their self dripping with sweat after a long busy day. They are available in a pack of four or a pack of twenty-five.
At first I was thinking these would be like baby wipes, but I was actually wrong, upon opening my towelette, I was actually surprised to see these are very much like normal flannels, only they are wet and have a nice strong minty smell to them.
Since they are made of the same material as a flannel I would guess these could be washed, but you would, of course, most likely lose that lovely mint smell over time.
I have used two of these so far from my pack of four, each after a round of hard exercise and must say I am quite impressed with them. They left me feeling clean and fresh and also cooled me down quite a bit. They feel so much better than baby wipes and are of course much stronger too. Luckily I haven’t suffered any harsh reactions during my use of these wipes.
These towelettes are simply brilliant. They are much better than I expected and so much better than normal wet wipes. I would definitely recommend these.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
- AMZ Deal Six Slot Watch Box Review: A Great Way To Keep Watches Safe And Make Them Into Great Display Pieces
- Sandberg Bluetooth Sports Earphones Review: A Combination Of Good Looks And Great Sound
- Sandberg Active Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Moto Z2 Force Review: Truly A Force Or Not?
- Manfrotto Manhattan Mover 50 Camera Backpack Review