A watch with an SRP of £525, so the Globenfeld Super Sport Metal Men’s Watch has to be good right? Well, I’m here to give you my thoughts on this supposedly worth £525 watch.
- LIGHT-POWERED ECO-DRIVE: Converts any light, whether natural or artificial, into energy. Energy is stored in a permanently rechargeable power cell. The watch recharges continuously in any light to run forever, with no battery changes required ever
- WATER RESISTANT TO 100 M: This tactical watch is water resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters). In general, it’s suitable to wear in the shower, in professional marine activities like swimming and snorkeling, and in surface water sports, but not for scuba diving. Functions E101, 3 Hand, Day / Date
- FOR YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: This Citizen silver-toned military watch has a stainless steel case, canvas strap, adjustable buckle closure, three-hand analog display with quartz movement, luminous hands and markers, a day-date display window, and a dial featuring hour markers and a minute track
- GUARANTEE & 5-YEAR WARRANTY: At Citizen, we stand by quality and craftsmanship. Every Citizen purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty so you can be sure your new Citizen timepiece meets your expectations
- Case diameter : 37 MM/Band Length : 190.5 MM/Lug Width : 18 MM
- 100 M Water Resistance
- Pink Resin Case with matching Resin band
- Rotary bezel
- White Dial with colorful numerals
- Date Indicator at 3 o'clock position
- Adjustable brown 20 millimeter genuine leather strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Cream easy-to-read dial with date window at 3 o'clock; Full Arabic numerals
- Gold-tone 38 millimeter brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 30 meters (100 feet): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds Wi-Fi range coverage up to 1000 sq ft, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more.
- AC750 WI-FI SPEED: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual-band and patented FastLane(TM) technology.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with Wi-Fi.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed.
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
- Multi function: this clip on quartz watch can be attached on a belt loop, uniform or backpack, so you can get it anywhere and anytime conveniently, you can also add some small pendants on it to decorate the watch
- Quality material: the backpack fob belt watch is made of zinc alloy and glass, and can serve for a long time when you hiking, camping, biking, climbing, sports or doing some outdoor works
- Convenient design: the dial and hands of unisex pocket watch can glow in the dark, let you see the numbers clearly in the dark, the watch is equipped with precise and lightweight so it's easy for you to carry
- Gift choice: you can send to your family members, friends, colleagues, some nurse or doctor friends, someone who like outdoor activities as a pretty gift, the watch can help you read the time easily and share with them together
- Quantity and dimension: the package include 2 piece clip on quartz watches, enough for your daily use and replacement or as a backup, the size of watch is 7.8 x 3.8 cm/ 3.1 x 1.5 inch, portable size can bring you convenience
- Quartz movement with a battery (SR626SW) included
- Silver-tone 12mm stainless steel expansion band fits up to 7.5-inch wrist circumference
- White easy-to-read dial with date window at 3 o'clock; full Arabic numerals
- Silver-tone 25mm brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial. To start your watch remove the plastic guard from under the crown, then press the crown in against the case… The second hand will begin advancing in one-second intervals…
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
- Receive a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only)
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free—and see your real-time pace & distance—with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts. Fitbit Versa 3 is water resistant to 50 meters
- Better track heart rate 24/7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch
- Adjustable green 20mm nylon strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Black dial with date window at 3 o'clock; full Arabic numerals
- Black 40mm brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial; luminous hands
- Water resistant to 50m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
- Easy-to-Read White Dial with Full Arabic Numerals
- Brushed Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Expansion Band
- Polished Silver-Tone Case
- Day & Date Window
- Indiglo Night-Light
Globenfeld Super Sport Metal Men’s Watch features
- STUNNING DESIGN – Looks and feels great on your skin. The sleek shark grey steel case contrasts with a jet black face which is framed with a tachymeter top ring. Easily adjustable metal band ensures maximum comfort throughout the day. Great whether in the gym or in the boardroom
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AESTHETICS – Features analog/digital display, 12/24 hour time format, alarm and stopwatch with lap/reset. Water resistant to 30m, perfect for swimming and snorkeling on holiday
- SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE UP TO £525 – Massive savings on a high quality, elegant watch.
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR THE SOPHISTICATED MAN – Every limited edition watch arrives in a luxury padded presentation box with two magnetic closure which make this a stunning gift for any man. Each watch features an engraved world map on the back and comes with its own unique serial number.
- RISK FREE 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We’re so confident that you’ll love your new Super Sport we’ll let you try it risk free for 60 days. If it’s not everything you want in a watch – simply return it to us for your money back – no questions asked. Your watch is built to last and is backed by a 5 year platinum manufacturer’s warranty.
Globenfeld Super Sport Metal Men’s Watch Watch watch
So what does a watch with a £525 SRP look like? Well in the case of the Super Sport, it looks pretty good but nowhere near £525 good. You see this watch is sold on many sites at and above the £50 mark but below the £60 mark, therefore that SRP is greatly exaggerated and in my honest opinion I would pay no more than £60 for it, although I feel £40 would be better. The SRP is extremely misleading in this case.
All that said, at the usual price, it’s not too bad of a watch in the looks department. It sports a sturdy and very stylish shark grey colored casing complete with a black fixed in place tachymeter. The jet black clock face is stunning and is complete with three small digital displays as well as the analog display. The analog face has the numbers 12,3,6 and 9 in the usual area with each digit in between represented by the usual small lines with big thick lines to represent every other number and five-minute intervals. The numbers are orange, while the lines are white. This gives the face a nice mixture of three main colors that contrast quite well together for a smooth look.
The metal watch band is fantastic and also fully adjustable, although not in the easiest way. To shorten the watch you need to remove the pins from the links. I did this and had to remove three links from each side to get a snug but not too tight fit. The strap is the same color as the watch face, which looks nice when you get it, but unfortunately as I have found that niceness doesn’t last forever. I haven’t had this watch for mega long and can already see the paint wearing off to reveal spots of bronze colored metal and that started after about two days of use.
In comparison to most other watches, I have ever seen this one is quite large. Unfortunately, I don’t have another watch to picture it next too, but from what I’ve seen online and compared it with in a watch shop, this watch outdoes plenty of others in size. This means is also weighs a lot more and it’s very easy to feel the weight. In fact, as a sports watch the weight is a bit of a turn-off. Nobody wants to be exercising with a huge weighty watch on their wrist. That said for casual use the watch is comfortable even with a metal watch band.
The Globenfeld Super Sport Metal Men’s Watch is waterproof for up to 30 meters. I tested this by wearing the watch while in the shower, obviously not deliberately soaking it, but it was still getting quite wet. In the end, it came out undamaged and still working with no issues at all.
Setting up the Globenfeld Super Sport Metal Men’s Watch for the first time didn’t take me too long at all and was overall quite easy, although I am still trying to figure out how to change the day displayed on the digital day display.
All of the features on this watch do work really well. Things such as the stopwatch come in handy for timing my exercise routines, while the alarm clock is great for ensuring I don’t forget certain times of importance. Of course, there are other features too, all of which are flawless in my opinion.
Lastly, the watch comes nicely presented in a large display box, which means it could be an ideal gift for someone you love. Each watch also has its own unique serial number as well.
The Globenfeld Super Sport Metal Men’s Watch is fairly decent but nowhere near decent enough to have that ridiculous SRP markup. While I like the looks of the watch, I do feel it’s too heavy and I don’t like how easily the paint seems to be coming off the strap. If the price was perhaps a bit lower, I could probably easily recommend this watch but right now I simply can’t as the wearing paint is a cause of concern for me.
Last update on 2022-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API