With many phone manufacturers, deciding to ditch the much-loved 3.5mm audio jack, in favor of wireless headphones, we are starting to see the market filling with Bluetooth headphones of all shapes, sizes and most important of all prices. Edifier’s W800BT Wireless Headphones are a wallet-friendly set of over-ear wireless headphones. While they don’t offer all the bells and whistles of fancier, more expensive headphones, they certainly provide enough bang for the buck, considering they cost under £35.
Listed below are bestselling Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones which satisfy both affordability and quality.
- ALL DAY LONG BATTERY AND MORE – Listen to music up to 50 hours long
- BLUETOOTH AND WIRED MODES – Easily swap between wireless and wired for those that forget to recharge
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE – Light frame does not weigh down on your head and provide all day comfort
- ON-EAR CONTROLS – Control volume, pause and resume playback on your Bluetooth device
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Headphones that fail within a year are eligible with a replacement
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Edifier to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 90 days warranty.
- Edifier W800BT Bluetooth Headphones - Over-the-ear Wireless Headphone, 35 Hours Long Playback, Lightweight - Black (Certified Refurbished)
- Brand new 2pcs replacement earpads ear cushion cover flexible earmuffs for Edifier W800BT/K800/830/815P Headphones.
- Made of memory foam material, soft and increase the headphone comfort wearing feeling.
- Fits for the ear contour, durable and flexible, better seal for noise cancelling and comfortable listening.
- Compatible with: Edifier W800BT/K800/K830/K815P Headphones.
- Package includes: 1 pair of Earpads(Send without the retail package.)
- Material : Leather and soft foam.
- Soft, high elasticity, comfortable and durable.
- Good for replacing your worn-out or lost ear pads.
- Package including : 1 Pair Earpads ( Headphone not included ).
- Compatible with Edifier W800BT W855 W830BT K800 815P G20 Headphones.
- Replacement earpads made with high quality memory foam and protein leather.
- Replace your worn-out earpad cushions / ear cover / ear cups.
- Give your headset a new earpad. Make it a brand new look.
- Durable and long lasting, quality made ear pad. Compatible with Edifier W800BT (FCC ID:Z9G-EDF41), K815, W808BT ear pads.
- Will also fit other brands and models, check dimensions of your headphones.
- COMFORT GUARANTEED – Extra-soft cushions on ear cups provide comfort for all day listening
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 – CSR Technology provides wireless audio with a strong stable connection
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY DESIGN – Ideal for any trip the foldable saves on space with compact folds. The 80-hour battery enables week-long playback without charging.
- STRONG DURABLE FLEXIBLE – Made from a flexible steel the headband is designed to withstand heavy usage
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - Extremely durable and flexible, 12-month warranty in USA and Canada
- IMMACULATE QUALITY SOUND - 40mm drive units create natural large sound stage from close-back design, similar to Edifier's best selling wired headphones.
- UP TO 95 HOURS PLAYBACK - Long battery life last up to 95 hours playback or 1500 hour standby after full charge.
- COMFORT AND CONVENIENT - Lightweight, ergonomic design covered with synthetic leather ensure comfortable wearing all day
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WITH EASY NFC PAIRING - Latest Bluetooth technology for high quality streaming. Connect to up to 2 devices at the same time. Quick connect with NFC pairing.
- WIRED/WIRELESS CONNECTION - Instantly switch between wired and wireless connection with included 3.5mm cable.
- Hi-Res Certified Music: Hear every detail of your favorite songs thanks to Life Q30’s 40mm drivers. The highly-flexible silk diaphragms reproduce thumping bass and crisp treble that extends up to 40kHz for improved clarity.
- Advanced Noise Cancellation Technology: Maintain your focus with Life Q30’s hybrid active noise cancellation. Dual noise-detecting microphones pick up and filter out up to 95% of low-frequency ambient sound to ensure nothing distracts you from your music.
- Ultimate Noise Cancellation Experience: Customize Life Q30’s noise cancellation with 3 modes—Transport minimizes airplane engine noise, Outdoor reduces traffic and wind, and Indoor dampens the sound of busy offices with people talking in the background.
- 40-Hour Playtime: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones play up to 40 hours of music in noise cancelling mode. Standard mode extends the playtime to 60 hours, while a short 5-minute charge gives you 4 hours of listening.
- Pressure-Free Comfort: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones have ultra-soft protein leather earcups with memory foam padding to fit snugly over your ears. The lightweight build also ensures they’re comfortable for long listening sessions.
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Perfect for Home Offices: Each earbud has two microphones with beamforming noise reduction as well as cVc 8.0 technology for superior vocal enhancement and background-noise suppression.
- Incredible Sound Powered By Graphene Drivers: Delivers music with a wider soundstage and exceptional accuracy and clarity. BassUp technology enhances bass by up to 43% and aptX audio offers lossless transmission between your device and the wireless earbuds.
- 40-Hour Playtime* with Fast Charge: A single charge gives you a full 7 hours of listening, while the charging case extends that to 40 hours. When you’re in a rush and need power fast, simply charge for 10 minutes and get up to 1 hour of playtime.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Life P2 wireless earbuds boast IPX7-rated protection that defends against liquids in any weather conditions.
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed. (None Bluetooth version)
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY - Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL - Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
- 1 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Specifications
- 2 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Design and Comfort
- 3 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Battery
- 4 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Connectivity
- 5 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Sound
- 6 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Conclusion
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Specifications
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20Hz～20kHz
- BLUETOOTH V4.0
- IMPEDANCE 32Ω
- SENSITIVITY 100dB
- SUPPORTING PROTOCOL HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP
- CONNECTING DISTANCE 10m
- BATTERY CAPACITY 1400mAh rechargeable battery
- WORKING TIME 35 hours
- STANDBY TIME about 800 hours
- CHARGING TIME about 3 hours
- CHARGING INPUT DC 5.0V=500mA
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Design and Comfort
Edifier has opted to use a modern, yet basic design for the W800BT headphones, one that incorporates a sleek almost square curved appearance on each of the earcups. Each ear cup features a silver-colored Edifier logo on the side, which isn’t too intrusive of the overall design.
Plastic is pretty much the only material used for these headphones, other than the soft foam padding and faux leather coverings. It would have been nice to see a bit of metal somewhere, just to give them a bit of a premium and sturdier overall feel.
The user controls can be found built-in to the right-hand side earcup. To the back, you’ll find the volume/track changing buttons, while on the side you’ll find the power/pairing button. A microUSB port for charging the built-in battery can be found at the bottom as well as the built-in microphone. On the opposite earcup, you’ll find the 3.5mm audio cable connection point, sat on its own at the bottom.
When it comes to comfort, the Edifier W800BT’s offer thick foam padding around each earcup as well as some slightly thinner padding on the underside of the headband. I find the thick padding of the earcups to be very comfortable, even during long periods of use, however, the headband padding doesn’t quite do it for me as it feels like there’s nothing between the cover and the plastic of the headband, which leads to discomfort at the top of the head.
Adjusting the headphones to the correct size for your head is rather easy, thanks to the simple sliding system these headphones make use of. Adjusting can be done in a matter of seconds using your hands.
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Battery
These headphones come packing a rather generous battery time of up to 35 hours depending on usage as well as 800 hours of standby life. Having had these for well over a few weeks now, I have only ever had to charge them twice. The first time they lasted just over 31 hours with mid volume levels while connected via Bluetooth each time I used them. At the moment they’ve been used for a total of 5 hours since their second charge and are obviously still going strong.
Charging them takes roughly 3 hours from a USB port, which isn’t bad, considering the amount of usage time, that they offer per single charge.
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Connectivity
As is the case with all Bluetooth devices, the W800BT wireless headphones are quick and easy to pair with a Bluetooth device. Once paired they have a working range of 10m. This is a good enough distance as you will most likely have the phone on your possession as you use these, that said, I have walked around the lower floor of my house wearing these while my phone has been in the front room and I’ve had no issues.
If Bluetooth isn’t your thing, you’ll be happy to know these headphones also have a wired option and come packaged with a detachable 3.5mm audio cable, should you choose to use this option.
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Sound
Considering they cost under £35, I wasn’t expecting much from these in terms of sound quality, but in all honesty, I love them when it comes to sound. They deliver crisp, clear and deep audio over all of the genres of music I have thrown at them. Bass is a little on the low side, but it doesn’t really spoil the experience offered by these headphones.
At their loudest volume setting, they still manage to provide clear and distortion free audio, which is fantastic, again, given their low price in comparison to most other Bluetooth headphones.
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Conclusion
Coming in at under £35, it’s really hard to be disappointed by the W800BT headphones by Edifier. While they don’t offer a premium design when it comes to the materials used, they offer plenty more from comfort to decent sounding audio.
- Sound great
- All plastic design
Last update on 2021-07-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API