With many phone manufacturers, deciding to ditch the much-loved 3.5mm audio jack, in favor of wireless headphones, we are starting to see the market filling with Bluetooth headphones of all shapes, sizes and most important of all prices. Edifier’s W800BT Wireless Headphones are a wallet-friendly set of over-ear wireless headphones. While they don’t offer all the bells and whistles of fancier, more expensive headphones, they certainly provide enough bang for the buck, considering they cost under £35.
Listed below are bestselling Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones which satisfy both affordability and quality.
- ALL DAY LONG BATTERY AND MORE – Listen to music up to 50 hours long
- BLUETOOTH AND WIRED MODES – Easily swap between wireless and wired for those that forget to recharge
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE – Light frame does not weigh down on your head and provide all day comfort
- ON-EAR CONTROLS – Control volume, pause and resume playback on your Bluetooth device
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Headphones that fail within a year are eligible with a replacement
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING – (ANC) technology reduces outside noise such as AC, fans and street noise
- SMART TOUCH CONTROLS – Use smart touch controls to change volume and control playback
- NFC CONNECTION – Tap your NFC enabled phone with the W860NB to pair instantly
- CLAMSHELL CASE INCLUDED – Protect your headphones with the travel case included
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY – Shop with confidence with 1-year US and Canada Warranty
- IMPRESSIVE SOUND QUALITY: Riwbox XBT-80 is a bluetooth headphone features with a 50mm large diameter aperture drivers and bulit-in high detail microphone. Wide frequency range reproduces precise deep base and high clarity sound. You can expect comfortable listening experience for both music playing or phone calls.
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE:The Memory-protein ear cushion simulate human skin texture, ensuring lasting comfort. The stainless steel slider and softly padded headband allows you to find the perfect fit without constraint and provide excellent durability.
- NEVER POWER OFF, BOTH WIRELESS & WIRED: 1. The wireless mode: A built-in 420mAh battery provides up to 13-hr music time/15-hr talking time in a single charge; 2. The Wired mode: you can also use it as a wired headphone with the provided audio cable so the headphones will never power off.
- TAKE YOUR TUNES TO GO: Space-saving foldable design not only saves space but also makes it portable. Best choice to take it study, outwork, travel.
- Riwbox Bluetooth headphones XBT-80 fit the modern city lifestyle for everybody, no matter you are office worker or student, teenager or girls.Devices with all sorts of smart phones, tablets, computer or music player.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT - Ergonomic and lightweight design with leather pads for comfort and noise isolation
- FINE TUNED SOUND - Fine tuned 40mm neodymium magnet drivers in closed back for true sound
- MUSICIAN ORIENTED - guitar amplifier monitoring / auditioning equipment
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY - Fold flat, Removable cable for easy transport, ¼” adapter included
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - Extremely durable and flexible, 12 month warranty in USA and Canada
- Stay with Your Music: With Sony digital noise cancellation chip, one button to block out most of the ambient noises produced by the airplane engines and the trains or enable you listen to the ambient sound without taking off the headphones, from the 3 modes – travel, office and ambient
- Hi-Fi Audio Soundstage: aptX coding delivers an immersive listening experience with Bluetooth 5.0 creating an unwavering, uninterrupted connection
- Faster Charging: Plug in for only 5 minutes with a USB-C connector and get 2 hours playback; only 45 minutes charging time for an ultra-long playtime of up to 30 hours
- Hassle-Free Clear Calls: cVc 8.0 noise cancelling microphone means you can be heard clearly on the phone no matter the level of background noise
- Customizable Comfort & Easy To Carry: Soft protein memory foam ear pads reduce pressure on your ears, adjustable headband length and earcup angle increases comfort for long-time wear; foldable design for convenient carrying
- COMFORT GUARANTEED – Extra-soft cushions on ear cups provide comfort for all day listening
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 – CSR Technology provides wireless audio with a strong stable connection
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY DESIGN – Ideal for any trip the foldable saves on space with compact folds. The 80-hour battery enables week-long playback without charging.
- STRONG DURABLE FLEXIBLE – Made from a flexible steel the headband is designed to withstand heavy usage
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - Extremely durable and flexible, 12-month warranty in USA and Canada
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed. (None Bluetooth version)
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY - Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL - Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
- IMMACULATE QUALITY SOUND - 40mm drive units create natural large sound stage from close-back design, similar to Edifier's best selling wired headphones.
- UP TO 95 HOURS PLAYBACK - Long battery life last up to 95 hours playback or 1500 hour standby after full charge.
- COMFORT AND CONVENIENT - Lightweight, ergonomic design covered with synthetic leather ensure comfortable wearing all day
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WITH EASY NFC PAIRING - Latest Bluetooth technology for high quality streaming. Connect to up to 2 devices at the same time. Quick connect with NFC pairing.
- WIRED/WIRELESS CONNECTION - Instantly switch between wired and wireless connection with included 3.5mm cable.
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Technology:Excellent AMS noise reduction chip with Feed back + Feed Forward composite noise reduction technology, multi-layer PCBA design, to improve circuit anti-interference which makes W860NB can noise reduction up to 30dB noise giving you a chance to make the most of your music. Noise cancelling headphones utilize an amplifier to listen to surrounding commotion emitts a recurrence that removes outside commotion.
- Savvy Touch Controls: Control sound from a basic tap from your headphones without using the connected device. Smart Touch controls on the earcup changes the volume and playback. Tap twice to pause and resume a single track. Swipe up and down for volume and swipe left and right to change tracks.( Tips: When using touch control, please keep your fingers dry and touch control needs to be slowly slid from the middle.)
- Full Day Soundtrack: Run a whole day with your very own soundtrack with a battery life of 25 hours of ANC persistent playback and 45 hours of wireless only playback.
- Quality Comfort for All Day Use: The earmuffs can be adjusted slightly to the most comfortable state. The W860NB headband has adjustable telescopic rod which can be easily adjusted to the right size and can be adjusted to suit individual needs.The 40mm neodymium drivers are secured by an artificial leather accomplishing full day comfort. Wearing these headphones feels like your ears are secured by a cushion.
- Qualcomm aptX audio decoding: Qualcomm aptX audio codec allows for a CD-level near-lossless compression over Bluetooth. This empowers you to enjoy details in music you haven't heard in a wireless headset before.
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING - Shut off the outside world for as long as you need, and enjoy your own private concert hall wherever you go.
- 25 HOURS OF PLAYBACK - Music that doesn't stop until your playlist does. Over a full day's worth of battery life.
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 - Blazing fast transfer speeds and near lossless sound quality.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Comfortable, collapsible design for easy wearing, storage and transport.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - 12 month warranty covering manufacturer defects in the US and Canada.
- 1 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Specifications
- 2 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Design and Comfort
- 3 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Battery
- 4 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Connectivity
- 5 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Sound
- 6 Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Conclusion
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Specifications
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20Hz～20kHz
- BLUETOOTH V4.0
- IMPEDANCE 32Ω
- SENSITIVITY 100dB
- SUPPORTING PROTOCOL HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP
- CONNECTING DISTANCE 10m
- BATTERY CAPACITY 1400mAh rechargeable battery
- WORKING TIME 35 hours
- STANDBY TIME about 800 hours
- CHARGING TIME about 3 hours
- CHARGING INPUT DC 5.0V=500mA
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Design and Comfort
Edifier has opted to use a modern, yet basic design for the W800BT headphones, one that incorporates a sleek almost square curved appearance on each of the earcups. Each ear cup features a silver-colored Edifier logo on the side, which isn’t too intrusive of the overall design.
Plastic is pretty much the only material used for these headphones, other than the soft foam padding and faux leather coverings. It would have been nice to see a bit of metal somewhere, just to give them a bit of a premium and sturdier overall feel.
The user controls can be found built-in to the right-hand side earcup. To the back, you’ll find the volume/track changing buttons, while on the side you’ll find the power/pairing button. A microUSB port for charging the built-in battery can be found at the bottom as well as the built-in microphone. On the opposite earcup, you’ll find the 3.5mm audio cable connection point, sat on its own at the bottom.
When it comes to comfort, the Edifier W800BT’s offer thick foam padding around each earcup as well as some slightly thinner padding on the underside of the headband. I find the thick padding of the earcups to be very comfortable, even during long periods of use, however, the headband padding doesn’t quite do it for me as it feels like there’s nothing between the cover and the plastic of the headband, which leads to discomfort at the top of the head.
Adjusting the headphones to the correct size for your head is rather easy, thanks to the simple sliding system these headphones make use of. Adjusting can be done in a matter of seconds using your hands.
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Battery
These headphones come packing a rather generous battery time of up to 35 hours depending on usage as well as 800 hours of standby life. Having had these for well over a few weeks now, I have only ever had to charge them twice. The first time they lasted just over 31 hours with mid volume levels while connected via Bluetooth each time I used them. At the moment they’ve been used for a total of 5 hours since their second charge and are obviously still going strong.
Charging them takes roughly 3 hours from a USB port, which isn’t bad, considering the amount of usage time, that they offer per single charge.
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Connectivity
As is the case with all Bluetooth devices, the W800BT wireless headphones are quick and easy to pair with a Bluetooth device. Once paired they have a working range of 10m. This is a good enough distance as you will most likely have the phone on your possession as you use these, that said, I have walked around the lower floor of my house wearing these while my phone has been in the front room and I’ve had no issues.
If Bluetooth isn’t your thing, you’ll be happy to know these headphones also have a wired option and come packaged with a detachable 3.5mm audio cable, should you choose to use this option.
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Sound
Considering they cost under £35, I wasn’t expecting much from these in terms of sound quality, but in all honesty, I love them when it comes to sound. They deliver crisp, clear and deep audio over all of the genres of music I have thrown at them. Bass is a little on the low side, but it doesn’t really spoil the experience offered by these headphones.
At their loudest volume setting, they still manage to provide clear and distortion free audio, which is fantastic, again, given their low price in comparison to most other Bluetooth headphones.
Edifier W800BT Wireless Headphones Review: Conclusion
Coming in at under £35, it’s really hard to be disappointed by the W800BT headphones by Edifier. While they don’t offer a premium design when it comes to the materials used, they offer plenty more from comfort to decent sounding audio.
- Sound great
- All plastic design
Last update on 2021-03-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API