Welcome to my DISDIM Wooden Stand Up QI Wireless Charger review. In the past few years, wireless charging has become common amongst high-end phones and is used in phones such as the Galaxy S7 and the recently released only 2 months ago but now officially dead Note 7.
- ❤【Advantages 】You don't need to take the time to adjust the angle, this design is ergonomic,you will have a very comfortable perspective when you use Youtobe to watch video
- ❤【Multi-angle use 】This product can be used from two angles, can be placed vertically and horizontally at each angle.
- ❤【Single Roundabout protection】 the bottom of the curved design, very solid, so that your phone will not slip on the table, for your worries
- ❤【Product Process】bending wood to suppress, varnish craft (hand made), all the matte (hand made), we always put the quality as the first place, since ever!
- ❤【Product Service】SAMDI Store promise that no reason to return or refund for 1 month.
Design and quality:
While a lot of the wireless chargers you will see around are flat discs that sit like a coaster, this one is actually a stand-up one that holds the phone up vertically while charging it. From experience, this is much more convenient as it allows you to have your phone sat directly in front of your eyes, so you don’t have to glance down all the time. It’s also used to line the coils up when the phone is placed horizontally.
A majority of the stand is made from rosewood, but the base that keeps the stand upright is made from aluminum alloy, which is quite thick and strong. There’s a metal lip that sticks out at the front of the stand, which is used to stand the phone one. There is also a wooden block included which can be used to raise smaller phones to ensure the coils line up correctly.
At the top of the charger is a small LED light that is used as a status light to inform you of the current charge status. It’s handy for smaller phones, but anything 5 inches or over pretty much renders it useless. Luckily you can see the battery status of your phone by looking at your phone while it’s charging.
I have been using this with a Samsung Galaxy S7 which comes with QI as standard, there are many other phones with QI capabilities built-in. If your phone doesn’t have QI you may be able to buy a QI pad that sticks on the back and connects to your phone’s charging port, if you get one of these adapters you can use wireless charging pads.
Since the charger has three coils it not only charges the S7 quickly, it also makes it a lot easier to instantly place the phone down and right away get the notification that the phone is charging. When I say it charges the phone quickly, I mean from 1% to 100% it takes just over an 1 hour and 15 minutes, which is fantastic in my opinion. I really couldn’t have asked for anything faster. The speed is the same no matter whether I have it horizontal or vertical on the stand.
This QI charger is one of the best I have ever used with my Galaxy S7. It looks good and charges the device quite quickly. It also ensures I don’t wear down the phone’s MicroUSB connector too quickly.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-08-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Edifier Prisma E3350BT Desktop Speaker System Review
- Poweradd Musicfly Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Summersha 20 Pack Ribbon Bowknots Review: Perfect For Special Occasions
- Top Race Interlocking Blocks F15 Fighter Jet Model Review: A Brilliant Representation Of The Real Thing
- AMP X7 Portable Stereo Bluetooth Speaker Review