Welcome to my Blusmart Combination Bike Lock review. Nowadays bicycle theft is everywhere and unless you have a decent lock on your bike you are pretty much at risk of becoming a victim of this crime.
Design and strength:
The lock consists of a thick twisted set of metal wire that is covered by a waterproof plastic to protect it from rusting and eventually deteriorating. When stretched out flat the cable length is 6 feet. The diameter of the cable is 0.56 inches. So you get a nice long and very thick cable to keep your bike nice and secure. I can tell just by trying to squeeze the cable that this lock is very tough.
The lock mechanism is controlled by 5 numerical digits. The default code before you set your own is 00000. Changing this code is quite simple, you simply unlock the lock first and once opened you twist the lock catch clockwise and set the five digits to the code you want before turning the lock catch back to its original position.
When not in use, the lock can be kept on your bike’s seat pole using the included lock holder. Also present is a drawstring bag, which is useful if you don’t want your bike to be overcome with things stored on it as you can place the lock in the drawstring bag and then place that in something such as a rucksack.
Luckily I haven’t had anyone attempt to steal my bike since getting this lock, however, I reckon it won’t be long before someone tries, but I also reckon they’ll try and fail. I reckon this because not only do I keep an eye on my bike from a window but also that it would take a bit longer than normal for an experienced thief to chop through this compared to the thinner locks I have had in the past.
This lock looks and feels very strong, so strong in fact it will most likely take even the most experienced thief quite a while to chop through it, which means there is more chance of them getting caught in the act or they may just give up trying.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
- Bike lock is best used for basic security as a theft deterrent
- Preset four-digit combination bicycle lock for keyless convenience; combination is resettable and can be changed
- Bike lock cable is self-coiling and features braided steel for strength and flexibility
- Protective vinyl coating prevents the cable from scratching your bike
- Bike cable lock is 6 ft (1.85 m) long with 3/8 in. (10 mm) diameter cable (includes vinyl coating)
Last update on 2021-05-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Martell Woven Mens Belt Review: A Stylish Way To Keep Those Pants Up
- Langforth Brush Holder Box Review: A Brilliant Gift For Anyone Who Loves Makeup
- Cookey XXX Large Picnic Blanket Review: A Picnic Blanket As Big As A Double Bed
- Aingoo Single Metal Bed Frame Review: A Bed Frame With A Good Price
- Edifier TWS5 Earbuds Review