The Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker is a mid-priced portable speaker that sports a premium style and some decent innards. I have had the pleasure of using this to review it right now.
Listed below are bestselling Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker which satisfy both affordability and quality.
- 1 Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker specifications and features
- 2 Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker design
- 3 Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker setup and signal reliability
- 4 Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker audio and microphone quality
- 5 Overall
- 6 Check it out here
Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker specifications and features
The following information is for informative purposes only and doesn’t go towards the final score for the product. It is taken directly from the Amazon listing for the product.
- [Advanced Bluetooth 4.0] Fast paired, quick response within 10m, fluent signal transmission wirelessly for music playing, phone pick-up. You can connect to Echo Dot through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music.
- [20W Strong Bass] Built with dual 10W 45mm 4ohm drivers and central bass radiator, 80db max volume, quality compares favorably with the home audio system.
- [Up to 10h Music Playing] High capacity 4,000mAh battery allows 7-10 hours music playing after 3-4 hours charging, long lasting enough to entertain you for the party, camping, boating, hiking and more outdoor activities.
- [Superior Casing Design] After reviewing tens of wireless speakers, we’ve spent half a year working out this mold, which is far more outstanding beyond most others.
- [18-Month Warranty] BlitzWolf offers 30-day free money back, 18-month warranty and lifetime dedicated support to assure you long term enjoyment.
Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker design
The Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker has a strikingly gorgeous yet simple design to it, that combines a modern and premium look to create an overall stunning appearance. A chrome trim compliments the edges around the top of the speaker, while the buttons on the top are also finished with a chrome effect. The speaker grill runs around the entire frame of the speaker and briefly breaks off by a speration on each side.
On the rear side of the speaker, there’s a charging port and an aux in port as well as a small power button. The bottom is home to a large rubber base that does a fantastic job of keeping the speaker in place when in use.
In terms of portability, this thing will fit in most bags but don’t expect it to fit in your pocket as it’s not that small. It also has a bit of weight to it so there’s no chance of you forgetting its there.
Powering the Bliztzwolf wireless portable speaker is a 4000mAh lithium battery. With volume up around the 50% mark I have been able to get at least 8 hours per charge from this speaker which is pretty good. Charging time from 100% flat to 100% full takes about 4 hours, which again is pretty normal for a battery of this size.
Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker setup and signal reliability
Setting this up with my phone for the first time was a quick and painless task. I was listening to music within 30 seconds of the setup. Like any other Bluetooth device, the task is simply a case of turning the speaker on, turning your phone’s Bluetooth on and finding the speaker before lastly pairing the two.
Thanks to the 10m working range and the fact it’s a well-made speaker, the signal reliability of the Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker is brilliant. I am able to use this within the working range of my phone with no issues at all. This means I can take the speaker in the kitchen and leave my phone in the front room with no issues at all.
If you don’t have a Bluetooth device, you’ll be pleased to know this speaker does have an AUX in port for connecting a device via a double ended 3.5mm aux cable, of which one is included.
Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker audio and microphone quality
When it comes to audi0 the Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker is an amazing speaker. It produces crisp and clear audio even at higher volumes. This means distortion isn’t present. Bass is present at a decent level that’s just enough to make the surface of my table vibrate along to the tune of the music. There doesn’t seem to be any bias towards different genres of music either as the speaker handles them all quite well.
The built-in microphone works really well. I use it for normal phone calls and even Skype calls and each time it has worked flawlessly. It picks up my voice clearly and is able to deliver it clearly as well.
The Blitzwolf wireless portable Bluetooth speaker is a decent speaker with no real faults what-so-ever. It does have a bit of weight behind it and isn’t pocket-size but at least it’s bag size. It has amazing sound quality and a decent microphone as well. The look is minimal but at the same time stylish.
Check it out here
The following link is an affiliate link. If you make a purchase after clicking this link Amazon will pay me a small commission out of their own pocket, this is used towards the everyday running of this site.
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Last update on 2021-07-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API