Welcome to my Bamett Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Brush review. The thing about this cleaning brush that makes it different to others I have used is the fact it’s a 2-in-one device. Not only does it deep clean your pores, you can also use it as a toothbrush.
Design and quality:
This pretty much looks like a typical electric toothbrush you would find at home, although it is actually smaller than an adult brush, I’d say it’s about the same size as a child’s toothbrush when fully assembled with a head attached.
The device comes with three heads, one is a pore brush for deeply cleaning the skin on the face and the other two are two brush heads. Sadly after examining the listing and the box for clues, I haven’t been able to find out where you can get replacement heads from for this brush, which is a mark against the product for me.
- FACE CLEANSING DEVICE: This dermatologist-designed exfoliating facial brush boosts the performance of your cleanser for a deep clean
- MAXIMIZE YOUR MOISTURIZER: Prime skin to maximize the hydrating effect of your moisturizer — like Olay Regenerist Whip
- 2 SPEEDS FOR 2 CLEANS: Choose between a daily deep clean or gentle exfoliation
- MAKEUP NO MORE: Our facial cleansing brush delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup
- WATER RESISTANT: Safe for in-shower use
Removing and replacing the heads are quite easy things to do. To remove the head you simply grasp the handle in one hand and the head in the other and pull your hands away from each other. To replace the heads simply do the opposite by placing each part in your hand and pushing them together.
It’s powered by a single AAA battery, of which one comes supplied to get you started. The device is turned on and off using a single button on the front. Unfortunately, there’s no way to adjust the speed of the brush when turned on.
Quality wise the brush doesn’t feel as solid as I would have liked. It’s quite light in the hand and feels quite cheap. It feels as if it’s just above the quality of something you’d buy in a pound shop. Even the included dock has this feeling of cheap to it.
While the device works really well and does an okay job of deep poor cleaning, I do feel the speed isn’t enough. The vibrations just feel too weak, which doesn’t have too much of an effect on the pore cleaning function but does greatly affect the effectiveness of the toothbrush function.
I have used this to clean my face a few times and it does work wonders, but as I said the toothbrush function just doesn’t feel effective at all since the vibrations aren’t as powerful as a stand alone toothbrush.
While this brush is great for cleaning my face, I find the toothbrush function to be weak and ineffective. The lack of any information about replacement heads is also quite annoying. There are some good points to this brush, but they are mostly outweighed by the bad points.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2022-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Soundpeats Q16 Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earphones Review
- Rustic Town Hand Made Tree Of Life Leather Journal Review: It’s One Of The Most Gorgeous Journals I Have Used
- HEX Supply Convertible Backpack Review
- Ancheer Kids Surfing Kick Scooter Review: A Stylish Well Made Scooter
- GooDee Home Cinema Projector Review: Over £100, So Is It Good?