Bluetooth earphones come in many different shapes, sizes and styles, One style I find interesting is the style that uses a neckband to securely hold the earphones in place while the earpieces are sitting the ears. This is the style that this set of Bluetooth earphones from AUVI takes on.
- [Foldable & Easy Carrying]: The bluetooth neckband headphones weight only 2.30Z with flexible and durable silicone material, 3 different size eartips can let you choose the most suitable eartips and can provide you personalized comfort and enjoy. The additional pouch bag makes it easy to carry the headphones, enjoy music on the go.
- [Bluetooth 5.0 & CVC 6.0]: The Bluetooth 5.0 technology provide faster and stable signal connection(Bluetooth connection range is about 10meters/32ft away), the CVC 6.0 noise canceling technology filter out background noise, allow you to enjoy high quality sound. Please notice that the headset can connect with 2 device at the same time, very convenient to use.
- [Ergonomic neckband & Retractable Earbuds]: Ergonomic neckband design allow you to wear the headphones on your neck more comfortably and decrease the pressure of your ears. The Auto retractable earbuds allows you to pull the retractable earbud wire to the length you want and press the retract button can store the earbuds wire automatically.
- [Long Lasting Battery Power]: AMORNO Bluetooth neckband headphones can provide 16 hours music play time, 18 hours talk time and 300 hours standby time after 3.5 hours single full charge, you can use it for all day work or enjoy long lasting music, battery power status can be checked in your device, very conveniently.
- [IPX5 Sweatproof and Call Vibration Reminder]: The retractable headphones is IpX5 Sweatproof and will remind you by vibration when there is a incoming call, you will never never miss any phone call even if you are in noisy environment or doing any sports exercise, provide you a fantastic handsfree call experience.
What’s the design like for these Bluetooth Earphones ? Is the quality any good ?
These Bluetooth earphones have been designed to be worn around the neck , while the earpieces sit in the ears with the cable heading downwards to the neck band. The neckband is coated with a soft rubber material and at each end this breaks off to form a thick plastic tubular housing area for the electrics of this set of Bluetooth earphones. These ends also house one magnet each which is used to attached the earpieces onto the tips when not in use, for easier storage.
The right-hand side housing is home to three buttons, a microphone, a status LED light and a microUSB port for charging the built-in battery. Talking of the built-in battery, these Bluetooth earphones have a 160mAh battery, which by earphones standards is actually quite decent. This provides these Bluetooth earphones with up to 8 hours of music playback from a single charge. I have been getting roughly 7 to 8 hours from a single charge when listening to these at a moderate volume.
Comfort wise, these are quite good. The earpieces fit in my ears with no issues at all, while the neckband sits steadily on my neck. I don’t find myself having to adjust these at all as they just sit in my ears so sturdily.
The only thing I don’t like about the design of these is the thin cabling for the earpieces, which is thin enough to break easily if accidentally snagged on something. In my opinion, a much thicker cable should be present here.
In terms of quality, these are well made. They feel very solid in the hand and other than the thin cable I mentioned above, I don’t have any major issues with the build quality of these.
How easy are these Bluetooth earphones to setup and how good is the signal ?
Pairing these Bluetooth earphones with my phone for the first time was quick and very easy, taking me less than 30 seconds to do. Once done the earphones and the device they are connected to will automatically pair with one another when both are in Bluetooth mode.
I am able to use these in the kitchen while my phone is sat in the front room with no issues at all. The signal maintains its connection with no signs of drop out or weakening at all. I can also have my phone in a coat pocket and still use these while out and about.
What about the audio and microphone quality ?
The audio produced by these is good, it’s not the best, I’ve ever had the experience of listening to and there are areas it could be better, such as the bass level, which is lower than I like and the top volume level, which is also not that great.
I have found the built-in microphone to work quite well with both Skype and normal phone calls. It picks up voices quite well and delivers them very clearly down the line to whoever is on the other end of the phone.
These Bluetooth earphones are quite good, The design is fantastic and the earphones are very comfortable. The audio is ok but has its issues in certain areas. I would certainly recommend these though if you are looking for a cheap set of Bluetooth earphones.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2022-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API