Auslogics has recently given its popular PC optimizing software, Boostspeed a complete overhaul, bringing it up to modern standards. The redesign aims to make using Boostspeed as easy as using a web browser. Check out the press release below.
Auslogics Software, the Australian publisher of computer maintenance, security and productivity products, has just released a new major version of its flagship PC optimizer, BoostSpeed. The software has received a complete overhaul and now comes with a free version and expanded functionality.
New Features include:
- Ask a Question option that lets users get their toughest PC or software-related questions answered by a live expert
- The new Cat Mode, when enabled, locks the keyboard and mouse when a PC is idle, so that there is no risk of cat paws causing any damage as the cat walks across the desk.
- Deep Disk Cleaner, Force Uninstall for unwanted software, new privacy and security features, real-time PC boosting functionality and over 20 tools to cover most PC user needs.
- The completely redesigned interface makes BoostSpeed 11 as easy to navigate as a web browser, with tabs the user can switch between and program features displayed in the order they are recommended to be applied in.
For more information check it out here.
- Wishtime Toy Ambulance Rescue Toy Review
- Gearbest Jumper Laptop Sale
- DISDIM Wooden Stand Up QI Wireless Charger Review
- DBPOWER 720P 1.0 Megapixel Outdoor/Indoor Wireless IP Security Camera Review: Affordable Security With Decent Hardware
- Littleduckling Unisex Canvas Belt Review: A Cheap Belt, But Is It Any Good ?