Welcome to my Mpow Dunmer Bluetooth Headset review. This is a small stylish wireless headset that can be paired with any Bluetooth device to enable a wireless listening experience anywhere you go.
- Upgraded 18 hours playtime: its powerful rechargeable 220mAh battery provides up to 18 hours of continuous music or phone conversation with a single full charge. Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headphones take around 3 hours for a full charge and provide up to 450 hours standby time. No need to worry about dead battery during outdoor activities.
- Advanced Bluetooth 5. 0: with the latest Bluetooth 5. 0 + CSR 8635 chip, this Mpow Bluetooth neckband headphones offer enhanced sound transmission, faster pairing, more stable wireless connection and wider compatibility with Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets, computers, Smart watches and smart speakers (E. G. , echo).
- Bass Boost sound: with bass up technology and 8mm dynamic speaker system, Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headphones neckband provide more powerful bass and crisp treble. Perfect for different music styles and melodies. Fewer buttons more convenient: unlike previous models, This version has only 3 buttons. You can easily control it during music or calls on just one side.
- Distinct shark-like & magnetic earbuds: The lightweight neckband which looks like a Shark mouth is Mpow unique design. Its magnetic earbuds allow you to attach them to the slots of the neckband when not using. You can wear it like a necklace around your neck, a convenient way to carry. (Note: Cables are not retractable! )
- Call vibration & CVC 6. 0 noise-cancelling mic: Mpow jaws upgraded Gen5 Bluetooth headset will vibrate when a call comes in so that you won't miss any calls when earbuds are not in ears. It will vibrate when powers on/off, too. The built-in CVC6. 0 noise-cancelling microphone can reduce background noises so as to provide crystal-clear sound for hands-free calls.
The Dunmer’s have a design that is seen with most Bluetooth headsets nowadays. This design consists of the typical ear tips with one at each side of the cable. The cable has been designed to run around the back of the wearer’s neck so that it can’t get in the way. This makes Bluetooth headsets such as this one the perfect audio playback devices for anyone who exercises.
Just down the right hand-side of the cable below the earpiece is a remote control that houses the battery, buttons, microphone and charging port. The exterior housing of the drivers on each earpiece is shaped pretty much like a bean. The tips are angled so they fit nicely into the ears. I certainly must say these are quite comfortable when I use them.
Personally, I would prefer the cable used to be a flat cable instead of the tubular cable that has been used here instead. Flat cables tend to last a lot longer and also look a lot nicer.
The battery used in this headset is capable of producing up to 5 hours of playback, although admittedly this is quite poor in comparison to some of the other Bluetooth headsets I own which can get at least 8 hours. Charging time isn’t too drastic as it only takes 2 hours to fully charge this headset from dead.
Setup, audio quality and microphone quality:
Connecting this headset to my phone via Bluetooth wasn’t a very hard task to do at all. It took me roughly about 30 seconds. I have done this thing so many times over so I am really am used to it. However if you have never done it before, don’t panic as the manual gives clear instructions on how to do this.
The headset stayed connected to my phone with no issues at all as long as I ensured the two were both within 10 meters of each other. This is operating range for this headset.
The sound quality of this headset is really quite good. It produces clean clear music that is very pleasing to listen to. The bass is also really good and is set at a decent level, which is great for personal listening. On a day-to-day basis I play all sorts of music and this headset hasn’t failed to impress me at all.
The microphone also works really well and it carries my voice to others with no issues. The person on the other end of the call is always able to clearly hear me.
This is a pretty decent headset that works really well. The sound is amazing as it’s clear and crisp. I would, however, have preferred the cable to be flat so the headset would hopefully last longer.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2023-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Excelvan Hands Free Bluetooth Headset Review: A Modern And Stylish Earpiece
- Crossrace Remote Controlled Rock Crawler Review
- Sandberg Waterproof Power Bank 6000 Review: Charge Through The Storm
- Samsung Galaxy A5 Review 2023: Mid Range Phone With A Premium Attitude
- Akinger Sport Earphones Review: Cool Earphones With Amazing Sound