Welcome to my Arshiner Girls Waterproof Jacket review. I have a 2-year-old niece who has recently started nursery and with the cold weather settling in she was in need of a waterproof jacket. That’s where this comes in.
- Heavyweight quilted puffer jacket features a thickened poly filler provides better insulation and extra down-like warmth while remaining soft; It maintains high thermal performance in cold and wet conditions without being heavy & bulky
- Shell fabric with shower and water resistant finishing; High density synthetic & finer yarns to achieve nice and smooth hand feeling and to allow durable stitching for long-lasting use; Windproof sleeve opening (elastic cuffs) can keep warmth and prevent wind and chill extremely well
- The hood on this bubble jacket is designed with ultra soft mini fur lining and removable zip closure faux fur trim keep head protected from the harsh weather and strong wind; The chin zipper guard makes kids safe; Name card inside the inner pocket to prevent it from being lost at school
- Suitable for varies occasions such as business work, school, party, climbing, hiking, camping, skating, skiing, snowboarding and other outdoor sport activities in Fall & Winter
- Close all zippers before machine wash; Machine washable in cold water with like colors; Wash the garment inside out; Only non-chlorine bleach when needed; Hang Dry
Design and quality:
The jacket is available in several sizes from 1 to 6 years old, as my niece is 2 years old I went for the 2-3 years old size. Normally I go one size bigger when buying from a Chinese listing, but after seeing some of the reviews already, I decided I wouldn’t have to do that with this one. Thankfully that decision paid off well and the jacket fits her very well.
It’s made mainly from 65% cotton and 35% polyester, which gives it waterproofing as standard. Since’s it waterproof and a raincoat it has the typical smooth textured feeling to it on the outside. It’s colored with two shades of pink to create a lovely thick stripe effect.
There are two buttons and a zip to keep the jacket shut. The zip is the main shutter, while the buttons close the flap that sits over the top of the zipper. There are also two small pockets, but these are open with no way to keep them securely shut.
As you would expect from any raincoat, it has a hood. The hood has a nice layer of lining inside and is the perfect size for my niece’s head. There’s no way to secure it like buttons, but fortunately, it fits her head too well.
The build quality is fantastic, which is quite a surprise as I was expecting it to be ok but not this good. The waterproofing works well and no water gets through at all. There’s no stitching out of place and the materials used feel nice and strong.
My niece has been wearing this quite a lot given the weather. Her mother tells me it does a wonderful job of keeping her nice and dry as well as warm. She also looks really cute in it and apparently some of the other parents have been asking where they can get one from.
This is a wonderful little jacket that looks good and is well made. It fits on 2-year-old niece quite well and does a wonderful job of keeping her dry when the sky opens up. I would definitely recommend it, so much so, that I wish they did a blue one for my little boy.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
Last update on 2021-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API