Today I am reviewing the Anglink 6 Port Desktop USB Charger. This charger has six ports, four of which are standard ports, one of which is a Qualcomm 2.0 port and one of which is a Type C USB port.
Listed below are bestselling Port Desktop USB which satisfy both affordability and quality.
This desktop charger takes on the shape of a rectangle, whilst at the same time not taking up too much room , this is quite possibly one of the smallest desktops chargers I have used. Along the front edge are the chargers six ports. Starting from the left are the four normal ports, followed by the Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 port and then lastly the Type C port on the far right-hand side of the charger. Also present on the front is a blue light that indicates the power status of the charger. The back edge is home to the AC in port for the provided 100 to 240v plug included.
Due to the small size of this device, it doesn’t take up too much space and sits quite well on my PC desk. It also adopts a few grooves and ridges into its design so that the overall appearance doesn’t scream ‘boring black rectangle shape’.
In terms of weight, it’s actually pretty light with only a tiny bit of weight to it. The build quality feels great and this certainly isn’t a cheap device that’s going to fall apart for no reason at all. It feels very robust and I have plenty of confidence it will last.
I haven’t been able to test the Type C port but have been able to test the normal ports and the Qualcomm 2.0 port. I should mention that the ports I have been calling ‘normal ports’ actually use ‘smart identification’ a technology that identifies 5V devices and then delivers the optimal charging speed up to 2.4A for any device plugged into any of the SI ports. The Qualcomm 2.0 port works on normal devices but doesn’t deliver optimal charging speed like the SI ports do. When used with a Qualcomm 2.0 device, this port will charge your phone up to 75% faster than a normal USB port.
I’ll start with the Qualcomm port, which I use to charge my HTC One M9 which is one of the few phones available that uses QC 2.0. When charging my phone from flat to full this port charges my M9 in just over an hour on a standard port it takes roughly about two hours. As I mentioned a standard port takes about two hours which is what the SI ports on here took to charge my phone, give or take but they were also a bit faster than a truly standard USB port.
Overall: This is a fantastic device that has three different port types for charging a wide range of devices. It’s well-built and looks the part. You can’t go wrong with this.
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
- All-in-One Charging Station – The AngLink Type C Charger combines all the latest charging technology, including 4 x smart-charging ports, 1 x Quick Charge 2.0 port, and 1 x USB Type C charging port. It turns a regular power outlet into a powerful 6-port USB charging hub and multi- adapter for the desktop.
- USB Type C Charger - The newest USB interface standard that represents the next generation of data transfer and power charging. Early-adopted devices include: Nexus 5X 6P(google rapid charge not supported), Lumia 950, 950XL, and more.
- Quick Charge 2.0 - Invented by Qualcomm, the QC2.0 port can charge up to 75% faster than a standard charger and it's also backwards compatible with older mobile devices. Compatible devices include: Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/Edge+, Note5, Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, LG G4, G Flex2, and others.
- SI Smart Identification - All the remaining 4 ports are smart-charging ports, each of which can intelligently identify all 5V devices and deliver optimal high speed charging (up to 2.4A). Suitable for Apple iPhone 6s, 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, S5 Note, and others.
- Certified Safe - Fire-protection materials provide the AngLink Type C Charger with a multi-protection safety system with overcurrent/overvoltage/short-circuit protection that ensures complete safety for you and your devices. One year warranty provided!
Last update on 2022-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API