Welcome to my Akinger Sport Earphones Review. These earphones are a stylish and fun way to listen to your favourite tunes, whether you are out running or simply sitting on a bus.
The first thing to strike me about these was just how cool they look. They look so cool, that even the manufacturer didn’t have an issue selling them in a see through box. The driver housings are clearly visible through the packaging and deservedly so as they look brilliant complete with a red trim and black paint finish. The cabling continues with the red color scheme which really gives these a nice sporty look.
The cabling continues with the red color scheme which really gives these a nice sporty look. I must admit that I’m not a fan of none flat cable such as the cable used for these. It tangles too easily, whereas flat cables don’t, this means the earphones don’t have as long of a lifespan as they could have. Slightly down the cable from the right-hand earpiece is a small box with a single call button and a built-in microphone. With a total length of 1.2m, this cable is able to reach from my ears to my pants pocket without causing any tight pulling.
These also come with several ear tips including some shark style ones. All of these ear tips are different sizes, for different ear sizes. I personally didn’t have to change the default ones as they are quite comfortable and sit quite well in my ears.
Audio and microphone quality:
The audio produced by this set of earphones is rather impressive. It’s so clear you can hear every beat and even at loud volumes, the audio is completely distortion free. The bass produced is just right and I experienced no discomfort from it even when having the earphones at full volume. As usual, with earphones I have been listening to all sort of genres with these and they haven’t once disappointed me.
The microphone Jabra Elite 45e has also impressed me quite a bit. It picks up my voice and delivers it to whoever I am talking to in a clear and smooth manner. I have used this for phone calls and even Skype calls and so far it hasn’t let me down.
These earphones are really good. The audio quality blew me away, while the microphone left me speechless. The only thing I really don’t like is the none flat cable that has been used.
I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
- 【COMFORTABLE & SNUG FIT PERFECT FOR WORKOUTS】 An ergonomic design with 3 different sizes of silicone ear buds ensures the optimum fit for your ears. The ear hook design gives a secure fit making it perfect companion for running, jogging or the gym. We've carefully crafted these earbuds to deliver a well-balanced sound with solid bass and an emphasis on mids and highs. Note: if you're looking for extra-strong bass you might want to look into larger headphones.
- 【MULTI-FUNCTIONAL IN-LINE CONTROL】 The included in-line control can control music play / pause, adjust volume up / down, previous / next track; moreover answer / reject calls, activate voice assistant and call last dialed number. (Note: some functions will not work for some smart phone models.)
- 【BUILT-IN MIC FOR CLEAR CALLS】 Built-in microphone provides you crystal clear sound during call, whatever for phone call or VOIP call.You can receive calls easily whenever you are at gyms or walking on the street.
- 【PREMIUM BALANCED SOUND】 Designed to emphasize balanced sound levels of bass with clear mid and high tones. Perfect for bass sensitive ears or for music lovers that suffer from listener fatigue / ear fatigue.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】 3.5 mm gold plated plug jack is suitable for audio connection and guarantees that sound spread without distortion. Compatible with most 3.5mm enabled devices like: iPhone, Android devices, smart phones, iPad, MP3, MP4, Mac, laptop, tablet, desktop computer, portable music player.
Last update on 2021-08-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Edifier Spinnaker Desktop Speakers Review
- Langria Interlocking Plastic Wardrobe Review
- IStorage DiskAshur² Portable SSD Review
- NUOLUX Kids Painting Apron Review: A Cheap Apron To Keep Those Expensive Clothes Free Of Paint
- CHGeek Heavy Duty Two Port Car Charger Review: It Could One Day Save Your Life