Welcome to my AGPtEK Computer Clip On Lapel Microphone review. When it comes to computer microphones people usually think of bulky headsets or large stand alone microphones, however, this one is nothing like that, in fact, this could possibly be a decent little travel companion for anyone who uses a laptop and finds themselves traveling a lot for their job.
The microphone has a simple design that consists of a small microphone connected to a cable. Very much similar to a pair of wired earphones. There’s a small clip that is used to clip the microphone onto your collar or lapel.
The total length of the cable is approximately 150cm, which means it gives off enough slack to allow you a bit of free movement in front of your PC or laptop. It’s a tubular cable, which means it does suffer from tangling if left in a pocket or bag for too long. Luckily it does come with a small carry case to keep it safe in, which does do a good job of keeping it tangle free.
Since the microphone is omnidirectional, there is no need to worry about how to place it as it picks up sound from all directions.
The microphone works really well. It simply plugs into the PC and is ready to go. The microphone works really well though things like Skype, where I have done about 20 calls so far with it. Whoever is on the other side of the call is always able to clearly hear me with no issues at all. Since the microphone is so close to my face I don’t have to raise my voice to be heard, which is a lovely bonus.
This is a basic but very easy to use microphone, that’s perfect for anyone who uses a laptop for work and travels a lot. It’s very simple to use and works within seconds of bing plugged in.
I received this product for free in return for my honest and unbiased review. This has had no effect on my overall opinion of the product.
- 【HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO & MULTIFUNCTIONAL 】- Our Condenser Microphone is equipped with latest version Sound Card, and features an Omnidirectional Pickup Pattern that blends it properties for natural sounding. The lapel mic is perfect for interviews, lectures, hosting, broadcasting, podcasting, online chatting, live streaming, video recording, conferencing, gaming, Youtube, Skype.
- 【20ft MIC USB CABLE & PLUG AND PLAY】- Z ZAFFIRO Lapel Lavalier Microphone with 20ft(240" ) EXTRA-LONG USB cable(WITH FINE COPPER PLUG) and standard Type-C adaptor, just plug and play, easy to use, wihtout any driver. UPDATED FEATURES - This microphone will compatible with all brands (Apple, Asus etc) PC, desktop computer, laptop, Mac, Macbook, PS4, Tablet with standard USB or TYPE-C PORT. [Note: some partial computer (DELL, MAC) will not shield and just manually switch.]
- 【NOISE CANCELLATION TECHNOLOGY】Z ZAFFIRO lavalier microphone adapts advanced noise cancellation technology and is equipped with special chips, which will automatically filter all kinds of background noise, and strong anti-interference to block out buzzing, static and echoes. [With an leather storage pouch and windscreen]
- UPGRADED CONDERSER MICROPHONE, SPECIAL CIRCUIT - Omnidirectional pickup pattern, sensitive clip on vocal microphone, pick up clear and crystal sound without bum. With built-in noise cancellation professional audio decoder chip, the usb microphone noise is lower than other similar product.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY- - We provide 1 Year Warranty for zaffiro lapel microphone. If you have any problem with the products, please contact us, directly to get the service.
Last update on 2021-05-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- ECHTPower K8 4800DPI Gaming Mouse Review: A Budget Gaming Mouse With Some Great Features
- Nexus 6P Review: The Swan Song Of The Nexus World Hits All The Right Notes A Truly Superb Performance
- Aviva Yoga 5mm Non Slip Yoga Mat Review 2021
- Huawei P9 Review: A Flagship Phone With A Great Camera Setup
- Btopllc 16GB Portable MP4/MP3 Player Review