I have been incredibly lucky to be chosen to test one of Adidas’s latest running shoes, the Adidas Deerupt Runner trainers. Over the past few weeks, I have been wearing the Deerupt trainers an awful lot, to be able to give you my honest opinion on this pair of runners from the big A.
- Lace closure
- Supportive adidas Primeknit 590
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; Midfoot cage
- Responsive Boost midsole; Stabilising Torsion Spring
- Lightweight and adaptive
The first thing that struck me about these trainers, is the fact that Adidas hasn’t plastered them with its branding, for example, there’s a lack of the classic ‘three stripes’ that people have come to know and love, no real visible branding on the body of the trainer, apart from some hidden away under the webbing and the classic Adidas original logo taking up a space on the heel end of the trainer. As I mentioned above there is some Adidas branding in white text, hidden under the webbing. It’s not immediately noticeable, but if you look properly’ you’ll see it. I can honestly say that from a distance, you probably wouldn’t even know these were Adidas trainers.
The design incorporates a stretchable web overlay on top of a flexible mesh that spans the entire body of the trainer including the edges of the sole base. The silhouette will be launching in various colors including the stunning ‘Solar Bird’ colorway, which is the version I have been wearing. It combines a mixture of two of Adidas’s most iconic color schemes, Solar Red and Bluebird. The Solar Red colors the main upper body of the trainer, while Bluebird covers the sides of the soles, with black interrupting the midsection on the inside edge of the trainer. Black is also used for the tongue and heel tab, both areas which are home to an Adidas Originals logo, that can be just about seen with the right amount of light exposure. The midsoles used are Ortholite sockliners complete with insole cushioning which provides the Deerupts with an amazing amount of comfort for the sole of your foot.
I have to admit at first I wasn’t too sure about the color scheme of the Adidas Deerupt Runner trainers. A few weeks in and I’m in love with it, it looks so stylish, and gorgeous, especially when I’m out and about. These may be runners, but I have found myself wearing them out and about for casual get-togethers. I have to say that when it comes to pairing them with the right outfit, they simply seem to fit in quite well with almost anything from a tracksuit to a casual shirt and jeans combo, I have tried them with both and have not been disappointed, they even look good with funky socks.
Slipping into the Adidas Deerupt Runner trainers is made quite simple by the flexible mesh body. Another benefit of this body material is that it provides more comfort than a harder type material. My size 8 feet are loving the comfort these babies provide as well as the snug fit. One slight downside is, that if you happen to get caught out in the rain, you’re going to get wet feet as the material isn’t waterproof, I learned this the hard way after positively judging what appeared to be a nice day.
I have used these for running, but more often than not, I have worn them just because I wanted to. They are incredibly comfortable whether you’re out running or just out being yourself during your day-to-day life.
I’m no trainer expert, but I feel that if I were, the Adidas Deerupt Runner trainers would be well worth recommending. Their style combines a minimalistic approach mixed with an emphasis on comfort, for which the end result is brilliant.
- Minimalistic approach with less emphasis on branding
- Easy to put on
- Flexible mesh material easily lets water in
List Best Adidas Deerupt Runner Reviews of 2022
- adidas Originals mens Sneaker
- adidas is the original sports brand, driven by innovation and a bias to action. We are creators, makers and doers.
- No matter how serious you are about sports – a sporting lifestyle does not end in the locker room.
- Kanye West introduced the adidas Yeezy Boost 700 "Wave Runner" in 2017 with a chunky sole and a running-inspired upper. This debut colorway is grey with black, teal, and orange accents. It was released without any warning on Kanye's YEEZY SUPPLY site, making it extremely rare.
- Yeezy Boost 700
- Style Number: B75571
- Nickname: Wave Runner
- Materials: Leather
- 100% Authentic
- Vendor Name: ADIDAS
- Style No: BA9998
- Material : Textile/Leather
- Descr : INIKI RUNNER W
- Color : ENERGY CLONIX GUM
- Snug fit
- Lace closure
- Sandwich mesh upper with webbing overlay
- Imported; Made in Indonesia
- 100% Authentic.
- Men's cushioned slip-on shoes with the look of runners, made with recycled materials
- Slip-on construction with elastic strap
- Mesh upper with a sock-like feel
- This product is made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials. 50% of upper is recycled content. No virgin polyester.
Last update on 2022-07-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API